Thread: Charles Jones in his own words

rabbit habits.. CherChezLaMarauder's Avatar

LOL! this niggaz got it bad with estrogen.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    blacks are terrible at returning stuff that gets lent to them.

most of the time i didnt get my stuff back
    sadly i have to agree

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

ur dumb, ur soft, shes black, 7 big black brothers, black pull with police/government

game over
    a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chiba View Post

most of the time i didnt get my stuff back
    sadly i have to agree
    sadly.....me too my best friend still has my mike tysons punch out i let him hold in 1991 son....

Quote Originally Posted by Humanface Huggah View Post
    you should teach her a lesson by raping the shit out of her.

disclaimer: humanface huggah's advice is for entertainment purposes only. but seriously, do it.
    LMFAO!

Become a rapper, than you can sing this to her.

CONservative goverMENt

-

Default Be Careful Doing Business With Private Sellers At Amazon.Com

I've done several deals with private sellers at Amazon.com and some of them have played me by not sending my stuff that i bought from them. Not too long ago, i bought Bobby Brown's Forever cd from this dude in Florida and he never sent the cd and i sent him the money first. Fucking bastard. Amazon.com has a lot of music cd's that are out of print and it's hard for me to get them from other music websites because these bitch ass music websites only want credit card payments and Paypal payments. I'm not giving these strangers my damn bank account information and credit card information because that shit is personal and now you got these faggots online who are stealing people's identity by using their credit card and bank account information. I wish most of these websites would accept money orders and checks. I used to buy music cd's from Artistdirect.com because they have a nice selection of old r&b and rap cd's for cheap but they changed their payment plan from money orders and checks to credit card payments. I was so mad when they did that.

-

Also if you ever decide to do business with Musicstack.com, be careful purchasing music cd's and records from them too. I'm still waiting on Levert's Just Coolin cd from this record store in Indiana and these muthafuckas sent me the wrong cd. They sent me their greatest hits cd called Just Coolin and other hits LOL. I didn't ask for that shit. So i sent the cd back and i sent them a letter telling them if they didn't have the cd i asked for, send my money back. I haven't heard from them yet and i mailed the cd back to them awhile ago. I also bought Bobby Brown's Forever cd from a record store in New York and them bastards sent me Heather B's Takin Mine cd LOL. I didn't ask for that. I sent the cd back with a letter and i told them the same thing i told the record store in Indiana. I'm also waiting on 2 cd's from 2 record stores in Arizona and Los Angeles. I bought College Boyz cd and Bobby Brown's Forever cd from these record stores a few weeks ago and i haven't gotten emails from them yet telling me when they're gonna send the cd's. Usually the record stores will send me emails letting me know that they got my money and they're gonna ship the cd's to me. This type of shit pisses me off and that's exactly why i don't like doing business with strangers online.

I AM HIPHOP

Why do you ever send the money first?
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55138
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

let me guess, bobby brown's forever cd was number 1 on your list to santa this year

-

I send the money first to the private sellers because them bastards won't send me what i want from them if i don't send the money first. I've only had a couple of private sellers that have played me but most of the private sellers i've done business with send me my stuff.

I ordered from amazon many times and never had a problem.

-

Default Willie D Speaking The Truth About Black Women On Geto Boys I'm Not A Gentleman Song

Willie D always speaks the truth and he doesn't give a fuck who doesn't like what he says. Ya'll need to take some advice from Willie D about black women by listening to this song because some of ya'll be tricking on these stuck up, materialistic, attitude having bitches. Here's what Willie D said.

Ladies first. Who the fuck made up that shit? 9 times outta 10, it was a bitch LOL. I'm coming at you like this cause your pussy ain't no more important than my dick miss LOL. I'm not your muthafucking dog. You won't see me running to you at your every beck and call. Bitches act like they handicapped. Want me to open doors, pull up chairs and all that hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm the muthafucking gangsta of love so how you gon rub me like i'm some kind of scrub? Think your pussy made of gold? Well it's not. You couldn't get a dime for it at the pawn shop LOL. I won't pack your bags out the store. Nor will i take you to a play or a musical whore and break my neck to be extra polite LOL. I'll take your muthafucking ass to a chicken fight LOL. And if it get cold, you gon sneeze cause i ain't giving you my coat so i can freeze LOL. People say my manners are minimal. I'm from the ghetto ho. I'm not a muthafucking gentleman LOL.

I'm not a muthafucking gentleman. I told you that in the first rap. Hell naw i won't remove my cap when i go to your mom's crib, it's on my grill LOL. T-shirt, sneakers and jeans is how i feel LOL. Your mom grit her dentures cause i be eating with my hands and not the proper utensils hahahahahahahahaha. I don't give a damn if you ain't got a seat LOL. My feet hurt too. You ain't no better than me. Stand your ass up LOL. Wait your fucking time LOL. I don't give a fuck if your 9 or 99 LOL. Drop something if you want to freak and i won't leap to pick it up like a geek. In a dash or flash, god damn i'll pass. I'm a let you bend over so i can see that ass LOL. I might laugh, giggle or grin. You can say Willie D is out to win. People say my manners are minimal. I'm from the ghetto ho. I'm not a muthafucking gentleman.

I'm not a gentleman or a nice guy or a good fella. I'll straight up tell a bitch to suck my dick LOL. Fuck that beating around the bush shit hahahahahahahahahahahaha. When i go see a ho, i don't knock on the door LOL. I'll blow and when we go to a restaurant, i don't let her pick it cause she'll try to choose the one most expensive LOL. You don't like it when i walk in the front zone. Well slow punk ass ho, bring your ass on LOL. You say i disrespect women like i'm crazy but every woman ain't a muthafucking lady LOL. I treat a ho like a ho and a bitch like a bitch and a lady like a lady but i don't sip dom perignon or listen to Luther or Kenny G. It's Geto Boys and Jubilee LOL. You won't see me holding hands at the shopping mall. If i'm real sweaty, you know i'm getting them draws LOL. People call me a lot of things love but they'll never accuse me of being a muthafucking gentleman.

Willie D also has a solo song called Yo Pussy My Dick dissing black women on his solo album I'm Goin Out Like A Soldier. That's a funny song too.

-

Default This Hispanic Dude I Used To Work With Got Accused Of Sexual Harrassment

He ended up having to get transferred to another apartment building as a maintenance technician because he was flirting with a female hispanic housekeeper. I saw them several times on their lunch break talking in her car and the next thing i know, she told her supervisor about him and then her supervisor told his supervisor and his supervisor told his supervisor. Then he says to me one day before he left to go to another building that he didn't sexually harrass her. I didn't have anything to say because i don't know what happened between them but like i said, i did see them in her car several times on their lunch break talking. See situations like this is exactly why i'm very careful about dealing with women because a lot of women are manipulative and schemers. I don't trust women at all. Like Bell Biv Devoe said, women are poison LOL.

'

just come clean. we know your gay.