Page 10 of 321 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Charles Jones in his own words

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

I think there are women that are born to be prostitutes. You know, like someone is born to be a mathematician or a lawyer. Women that look good, love sex and are good in it. And they usually aren't crackheads and don't stand on corners spreading STIs. And you pay them a lot. And they make quite a good living on that.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Yes i would say no to a day in the life of Hugh Hefner. No i wouldn't spend money on a woman to buy her what she wants just to get sex.
    fair enough - just dont make it out to be any worse than it actually is
    all the points have been made

Veteran Member

what you say is right but is also wrong.

why? because you can't look at this from just one angle. like an absolute NO. nothing is never absolute, ever issues like prostitution and strip clubs.

strip club, the bottom line is the club is a business. if its a classy joint, the girls are somehow controlled and things stay relatively clean. also, most of the dancers choose to do it and on top of that make nice money.

if a 23 year old female can get $300 out of a guy then i don't blame her for dancing. it's a wicked world man, things are not perfect but always somehow balanced.

these girls are not stupid tho man.

if that girl goes over line, who knows maybe she'll get some disease later on in the future or will end up being emotionally unstable.

paying for sex i guess is a little different. you gotta look at how different countries in this world approach this issue.

things are always relative. just my $0.2

peace

Stripping for money is degrading in a way. I asked some women about stripping and that is part of the reason, but some said it would be fun...lol

When you go to a strip club, you don't have to pay much anyway. Sometimes there might be a small door fee, then pay for a few drinks....you don't have to pay the strippers anything. I guess you can tip them on the stage if you want.

On the other hand, paying more money for lap dances is the strippers hustle. The problem is lap dances do nothing for you for the money. They might as well finish the job.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by LHX View Post
    in ideal circumstances, there is nothing wrong with prostitution
    peace x,

can you break this down???

Veteran Member

I don't understand how foreigners can come to america and do better than homeless people. That's pathetic. LHX you're right. Most homeless people don't wanna work because they're lazy and you're also right that society does demand too much outta workers.
    these are strong words.

foreigners look at america from a different perspective and based on their experience from their mother country, the tend to find other out-of-the-norm solutions.

i think this is due to the general dissatisfaction of people on this land.

peace

Quote Originally Posted by Civilison View Post
    peace x,

can you break this down???
    as a transaction between 2 people looking for 2 different things?

at root there is nothing wrong with that

if a wife puts out extra on thursday night because she wants some extra shopping $$ on saturday, is that prostitution?

everybody plays these roles in some form or another at some point in their life

people new to this society still see it as a land of wonder and opportunity

but after 15 - 20 years it starts to look like the decaying sinking ship that it is

like a new car that you drive off the lot and falls apart as soon as the warranty expires

Veteran Member

people new to this society still see it as a land of wonder and opportunity

but after 15 - 20 years it starts to look like the decaying sinking ship that it is

like a new car that you drive off the lot and falls apart as soon as the warranty expires
    not even that long... in some cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Civilison View Post
    not even that long... in some cases.
    true

a bad weekend in the big city can change a persons point of view quick-fast

Veteran Member

as a transaction between 2 people looking for 2 different things?

at root there is nothing wrong with that

if a wife puts out extra on thursday night because she wants some extra shopping $$ on saturday, is that prostitution?

everybody plays these roles in some form or another at some point in their life
    hahahaha.... your words are so clear that they make me laugh.

that's a nice break-down.

that's what i was saying before, we gotta look at things from all angles and see how it all relates to the whole.

Veteran Member

true

a bad weekend in the big city can change a persons point of view quick-fast
    ah hahaha... i know what you mean.

considering everything, d'ya kno?!

you shouldve seen what i had to do for 36 to let me become a moderator

ouch

its man law that you goto a strip club on your coming of age birthday.....and usually other pay for you. when i went for my 21st birthday i gawt 2 free solo dances.....from the dancers. i told em it was my burfday.

Do you think the government and president Bush are doing enough to help homeless people get jobs and housing so they can improve their lives? I don't think enough is being done by the government and Bush because Bush would rather spend billions of dollars on fighting overseas rather than help homeless people improve their lives. Who the hell wants to live at a homeless shelter the rest of their lives and be broke? I know i don't. Homeless people do need to help themselves first and make better decisions rather than expect people in power to help them. The reason why homeless people end up homeless is because they make terrible choices and they don't take education and reading seriously.
    Homeless ppl are homeless for a reason. I live in AZ and there are plenty of them. But in contrast there is also plenty of shelters and social programs for the homless to get into. Not to mention ppl in the field who go seek out the homelss and try and just talk with them about getting help. The problem is not every one wants help. Theyd rather be on the street and doing drug and being drunk. YOu can only do so much for ppl who dont want to change.