Page 101 of 321 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 4815

Thread: Charles Jones in his own words

Veteran Member

Charles needs to buy one of those life-sized dolls that look like real women. Then he won't complain anymore.

{>____<}

It's proven that attractive women like jerks. But what are you going to do about it? Or you can just get a ugly fat chick. Think bigger than that, my friend!
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

Wtf are you talking about man, I've been with attractive women, I seen attractive women with ugly niggaz. Women like you if they like you, if they don't like you than they use your ass for money and other shit. It costs fuckin CJ 250$ to kiss that black girl, but if a nigga with game walk up, it's for free my dude!

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Ironman speaking the truth. I'd rather pay a prostitute to get some sex than having a girlfriend because when you got a girlfriend, you gotta take her out to dinner, a movie and the club just to get some pussy and depending on the type of woman she is, she's not gonna give you any pussy until she feels like it. When a woman is like that, that pisses me off because i feel like a damn fool spending a lot of money on her thinking that i'm gonna get some pussy on the first or second date and i don't get none because she's not gonna give me any until she wants to. See situations like that is the reason why a lot of women end up getting physically hurt by men because men don't like to be played by women especially when men spend a lot of money on women when they take them out thinking that they're gonna get some pussy quick.

do you see women as just something to put your dick in? cos that seems like the case here, which makes you a sad bastard. maybe that's why you can't find a decent woman, because you only see them as pussy.

what's wrong with taking girls out to dinner? you get to have a nice meal and some conversation with her. if during that conversation she decides she likes you then she would want to see you again. so what if she doesn't sleep with you that night? maybe she doesn't feel ready to sleep with you, does that make her not worthwhile? because the women who do sleep with men on a first date never get to see the man again because he ain't interested in her no more. why? because he thinks she's a slut for sleeping with someone so soon after meeting them. the men who expect a woman to sleep with them after one date are only after sex and women have to protect themselves from being used in that way.

by talking to women you show them that you're interested in them as a person. if she's interested in more than just sex with you then she would want to know you more as a person too. when women look for a boyfriend, they want more than just a dick on legs. they don't just want to be sexually involved with someone, they want the man to be emotionally involved with them too.

i'd like to find a man who's honest, intelligent, funny, mentally tough and caring. you don't get to know if a man has all those attributes after a few dates.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tryxx View Post
    do you see women as just something to put your dick in? cos that seems like the case here, which makes you a sad bastard. maybe that's why you can't find a decent woman, because you only see them as pussy.

what's wrong with taking girls out to dinner? you get to have a nice meal and some conversation with her. if during that conversation she decides she likes you then she would want to see you again. so what if she doesn't sleep with you that night? maybe she doesn't feel ready to sleep with you, does that make her not worthwhile? because the women who do sleep with men on a first date never get to see the man again because he ain't interested in her no more. why? because he thinks she's a slut for sleeping with someone so soon after meeting them. the men who expect a woman to sleep with them after one date are only after sex and women have to protect themselves from being used in that way.

by talking to women you show them that you're interested in them as a person. if she's interested in more than just sex with you then she would want to know you more as a person too. when women look for a boyfriend, they want more than just a dick on legs. they don't just want to be sexually involved with someone, they want the man to be emotionally involved with them too.

i'd like to find a man who's honest, intelligent, funny, mentally tough and caring. you don't get to know if a man has all those attributes after a few dates.

Why are u wasting ur time on that sad bastard.

Get em tryxx!

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    Why are u wasting ur time on that sad bastard.
    true son.....he kinda reminds me of uncle ruckus on boondocks man u seen the threads dude made over the last few years...

CharlseJones is a virgin. Which is why he wants to get pussy so fast and desperately

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blackula View Post
    CharlseJones is a virgin. Which is why he wants to get pussy so fast and desperately
    yeah probably........

Veteran Member

Why are u wasting ur time on that sad bastard?

Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    Why are u wasting ur time on that sad bastard?
    i don't know. i got a little angry when i read his posts. it's sad to know that there are men out there who still think that way.

Yeah virgins are rare thing these days tryxx

not all virgins behave that way, though. and non virgins can be like that too

hahahah @ hugface

ALL YOU WANT IS MORE MORE MORE!

i don't know. i got a little angry when i read his posts. it's sad to know that there are men out there who still think that way.
    I wouldn't let CJ bother you too much, his mentality is fucked to a level no one on this site can match.

Support the Real. Click HERE