Thread: Charles Jones in his own words

I love "Nature of the threat" it explains alot of historical shit, and evil things the devils did!

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

PRODIGAL SUN

It's amazing how women can marry you and be in complete love with you and then turn on you and take all your shit in a divorce. I think that is just CRAZY.

{>____<}

Jesus Christ! Women are powerful as hell. To the women, maybe Charles isn't being nigger enough. I saying this for a good reason. It's a culture thing among them. If you're not "thugin", you're a considered weak and useless. WTH?
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    Jesus Christ! Women are powerful as hell. To the women, maybe Charles isn't being nigger enough. I saying this for a good reason. It's a culture thing among them. If you're not "thugin", you're a considered weak and useless. WTH?
    Yawn... As I said, women love bad motherfuckers. Prolly that masochistic in anyone of us that wants to have something you can't get and loves in being used and abused. Fuck it, we are a weird species.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

PRODIGAL SUN

a lot of Poets have became bums..

they've caught serious depression and just went downhill

I was waiting for the Staten Island Ferry to get to Manhattan and I saw this homeless guy with a notebook just writing endless and endless pages worth of words.. and i asked him what can u be writing.. and he said he was a poet that just went downhill and couldn't help himself till he relized it was to late

he was a real educated nigga too.

Quote Originally Posted by TurnThePage View Post
    ras kass took the most legendary L in hiphop history.

nobody can take him seriously anymore.
    tHE MOST LEGENDARY L? YOUR GAYER THEN BEING A GAME STAN

CAUSE GAME SUCKS ON DRES COCK SO U MUST BE GAYER

Quote Originally Posted by WU-KILLAH View Post
    I heard the song, and it's pure american racism, but I ain't surprised you can't see that... of course this shit been said before know the ledge, actually it's something to be ashamed about, your hatred is just pathetic
    and trust me you wouldn't call me a kid in front of me, Im dead serious, Im fuckin dead serious, you wouldn't.
    Taylor made, you think that shit hurts me ? beeing hated by an american fag makes me proud and happy.
    By the way, when I go to africa Im at home, Im with my people, you wouldn't stand two hours in the places I go, so keep surfing on the internet and keep dreaming, my white ass is welcome all around the world, I don't think you could say so concerning you.
    But actually, your white and black thing is just your american shit, so put it deep in your ass wether it is black or white.
    ^ WHITE DEVIL

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
    Yawn... As I said, women love bad motherfuckers. Prolly that masochistic in anyone of us that wants to have something you can't get and loves in being used and abused. Fuck it, we are a weird species.
    It's just how it is. What are you going to do about it?

Veteran Member

Learn how to be a playa and get what u want. Its all a game, remember that!

Veteran Member

If you want some puddy pie CJ, I don't think trying to change your approach will do you any good. Most women will see right through that fake bullshit. You just have to be yourself. If anything, to help boost your self-confidence and look better, try to get in shape if you don't work out already. That's the best advice I can give you. Players are born not bred my friend.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Marc051 View Post
    If you want some puddy pie CJ, I don't think trying to change your approach will do you any good. Most women will see right through that fake bullshit. You just have to be yourself. If anything, to help boost your self-confidence and look better, try to get in shape if you don't work out already. That's the best advice I can give you. Players are born not bred my friend.
    Hmmm... I think getting into shape won't help much either. Try acting like a dumbass. That usually helps from what I've observed.

wuswordz95

Quote Originally Posted by Blackula View Post
    fat guys are gross. They breathe heavily and sweat a lot. Yuck
    screw you latoya. may you overdose on yer listerine.

-

Default This Black Bitch At My Job Threatened Me With A Sexual Harrassment Lawsuit

The funny shit about this is that this isn't even my fault because i've never sexually harrassed this crazy woman. The reason why she threatened me today about this is because the bitch owes me $120 and she acts like she doesn't wanna pay me back. Last Friday when payday came, i asked her for my money and she got a fucking attitude like most black bitches do. She told me not to bother her about the money and she said don't mess with me right now because i'm going through some things. I don't give a fuck what she's going through. I want my damn money. So i said to her, fine i won't bother you. So when i got on the elevator, i heard the bitch call me a bum and she said she's bought me lunch a couple of times. She bought me lunch months ago. This bitch asks me for money often because she's having money problems because her dumb ass has 4 kids. I've only asked the bitch for money once and i borrowed $10 from her. When i borrow money from people which isn't often, i pay back as soon as possible. So when she wanted her $10 back from me, the bitch came to me on payday with her hand out demanding her money but when i ask for my money, she gets a fucking attitude and calls me a bum.

It's funny that she called me a bum because she's the one having money problems LOL. I bet her bitch ass is broke right now and she just got paid last Friday LOL. This bitch tries to live high maintenance and she can't afford to. She got a car and a truck. She pays her oldest daughter's college tuition. She has a expensive necklace that she borrowed money from me to pay a bill for. The bitch isn't good with handling money wisely at all. If this bitch wants to take me to court, she can bring it on because she will lose. Her co-workers aren't gonna testify against me because they've never seen me sexually harrass her. I've never even touched the bitch and i've never said sexual comments to her. The bitch seems to forget that she slapped me on the ass when i bent over one day getting a trashbag outta the trashcan. I haven't forgotten about that. This learning experience has taught me that i will never lend money to people ever again especially blacks because blacks are terrible at returning stuff that gets lent to them. This experience has also taught me that there's a reason i'm single because most black women are crazy, materialistic and stuck up.

Your posts make me hate black people. Thanks.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

-

Another thing i forgot to tell ya'll is that this bitch borrowed $400 from another co-worker of her's who is a white woman. The white woman told me this yesterday when i mentioned to her that this bitch owes me money. She said that she paid back $200 of the $400 she owes her. She also said that the bitch hasn't said anything else to her about she's gonna pay her back the other $200. So the white woman told me that she will never lend her money ever again.