Thread: Charles Jones in his own words

those toys were what made mcdonalds great... but now i can't stop loving the big mac.

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

naw man, im bout that 3 Double Cheeseburgers, Large Fry, Large Hi-C Orange

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Blackula i don't talk a lot to women when i go on a date but then again i don't date women often .

gayest comment ever. charles jones is a closet homo.

Well Charles, I have been to Cleveland a few times with a friend of mine (who happens to be black).

My friend and I concluded that it has to be the shittiest place in North America for black people to live after seeing that shit. There are probably worse places and even people here can name them off. But overall Cleveland is pretty bad.

Even when walking down the street was a problem for my friend. The homeless people (which was a lot for that city) that were black seldom came to me, but went straight to my friend with the "help a brother out" type attitude. And places were I've been they might just say something.....there they fuckin follow you around for like a block and beg you "cmon".

I don't want to make any sweeping generalizations Charles, but I may hypothesize that your environment is part of the problem. While finding work is one thing for you, I would think and even better goal would be to get out of that city.

True, this kid I went to school with, I see him occasionally in pubs, he's got his own bunch of friends, but i bump into him here and there and hes always bitching about how 3-4 of his friends owe him money, not pennies either, like £100+ each of them

what a sucker

lol the Blacula, the sad thing is I said to him, "Have you asked for your money back" and he says nah im just waiting for them to give it to me

there are jus some ppl who really aint too bothered about it. they will whine and cry about it all the time, but really they kno their moneys gone.

yeah your right

i believe cosby is right, but the ppl that agree with him are dick heads.

Listen, the "problems with black america" are the same problems with poor america, and his solutions are too all inclusive. 100% of black ppl need to do this, and do that, that bullshit doesn't work. Im sick of older black ppl and racist white ppl assuming an entire race is supposed to be a model citizen off the strength that they're black.

you NEVER see anyone coming on TV and talk about how any other entire community needs to change, indians, whites, asians. That is if you don't count rapists.

the truth is the disproporiate amount of blacks are poor for reasons that are too complex for a wu-corp arguement.

therefore, the problems with a poor community are going to hit them, and ten fold is 75% of the country is trying to kill them.

black achievement is also ignored for the purpose of dehumanizing and making it easier to kill them

the black community is the fastest rising economic community in the US, the black community has a GDP bigger then Canada, black africans the most educated citizens in the US, by percentage, the amount of inventions and innovations that come from the black community outwiegh all other races in the country, black culture inthe form of hip hop is the dominate pop culture of the planet, from the 3 most recognizeable faces on the planet 1 of them (jesus) isn't black (as some believe), the fastest raising group in the us in college enrollment is black women.

these are facts you'll never be taught for one reason. THEY'RE TRYING TO KILL YOU.

My dad, with a master's degree, couldn't find a job anywhere but a crematory.

later on he had to train a guy that was at his job for 2 years to get a promotion he had been working for for 6 years.

when my parents went to by a plot of land the price doubled,

The resturant they were trying to by a franchise of denied them for no reason given.....in fact they would rather NOT make money then have a black person make it with them.

so if someone comes in my faces and says "blacks are 40% of prisons"....i will never, in the name of common sense assume its a genetic disposition of blacks to go to jail. Add that to the fact that Ghana (where the majority of black americans are from) has the lowest crime rate in the world.

"black ppl look up to idiots like TI"

WHAT and i mean WHAT FUCKING BLACK PERSON OVER THE AGE OF 30 LOOKS UP TO TI!!??!?

The problems of the young black male are suddenly the "black communities" blanket problem...hip hop really has little to do with blacks that aren't young, so what are you ppl getting at?

Do you know they blacks are called "boy"? the same reason that a person would think TI has sway in the black community..cause the maximum age of blackness is 17 right?

i'd also like to add that the most ignorned community in America is the HUGE black middle class.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    i believe cosby is right, but the ppl that agree with him are dick heads.

Listen, the "problems with black america" are the same problems with poor america, and his solutions are too all inclusive. 100% of black ppl need to do this, and do that, that bullshit doesn't work. Im sick of older black ppl and racist white ppl assuming an entire race is supposed to be a model citizen off the strength that they're black.

you NEVER see anyone coming on TV and talk about how any other entire community needs to change, indians, whites, asians. That is if you don't count rapists.

the truth is the disproporiate amount of blacks are poor for reasons that are too complex for a wu-corp arguement.

therefore, the problems with a poor community are going to hit them, and ten fold is 75% of the country is trying to kill them.

black achievement is also ignored for the purpose of dehumanizing and making it easier to kill them

the black community is the fastest rising economic community in the US, the black community has a GDP bigger then Canada, black africans the most educated citizens in the US, by percentage, the amount of inventions and innovations that come from the black community outwiegh all other races in the country, black culture inthe form of hip hop is the dominate pop culture of the planet, from the 3 most recognizeable faces on the planet 1 of them (jesus) isn't black (as some believe), the fastest raising group in the us in college enrollment is black women.

these are facts you'll never be taught for one reason. THEY'RE TRYING TO KILL YOU.

My dad, with a master's degree, couldn't find a job anywhere but a crematory.

later on he had to train a guy that was at his job for 2 years to get a promotion he had been working for for 6 years.

when my parents went to by a plot of land the price doubled,

The resturant they were trying to by a franchise of denied them for no reason given.....in fact they would rather NOT make money then have a black person make it with them.

so if someone comes in my faces and says "blacks are 40% of prisons"....i will never, in the name of common sense assume its a genetic disposition of blacks to go to jail. Add that to the fact that Ghana (where the majority of black americans are from) has the lowest crime rate in the world.

"black ppl look up to idiots like TI"

WHAT and i mean WHAT FUCKING BLACK PERSON OVER THE AGE OF 30 LOOKS UP TO TI!!??!?

The problems of the young black male are suddenly the "black communities" blanket problem...hip hop really has little to do with blacks that aren't young, so what are you ppl getting at?

Do you know they blacks are called "boy"? the same reason that a person would think TI has sway in the black community..cause the maximum age of blackness is 17 right?

I agree. It needs to be a balanced look.

WTF is Bill Cosby saying all this shit now when he really does not hold power anymore? I mean all thru the 80's the nigga didn't say shit. He was acting like a fuckin coon thinking he's funny while blacks were going into deeper disparities.

The time for him to address the problem was when he had fame and money to do so- in the 80's.

Also he along with Oprah should spend their money on their fellow black americans and help them when nobody else is.

I hear you, even if u get a degree, your not guaranteed a job. You will find stumbling blocks wherever u go. Racism is an institution, more than the rantings of a Redneck- it effect your education, job prospects, housing, health care, social standing, economics, or just driving your car and being pulled over.

Bill Cosby is an asshole cuz he had/has(?) power and influence, but didn't use it to fix the problems he's talking about.

Oprah is a fuckin bitch for saying that she's going to build a school in Africa, cuz the black kids in U.S. don't value education ( paraphrase of what she said). What a fuckin copout. She's part of the problem, also Cosby too.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Charles, I'm talking about Bone Thugs in my post.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

IF you ain't snapping bones into fragments to get your money back don't bitch to me about it.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

^well idk where your going calling him coon, but whatever.

This country, the blacks and whites, have been geared to hate blacks, therefore when they achieve something, it'll never be looked at. It really sucks being a middle class black person because you don't exist in this country.

and NO middle class black person had donations from Oprah and Cosby, they can keep their money, the "solution" if there needs to be one, is getting rid of America.

The shit failed.

Oprah's a faggot, Cosby's the man, but he's being a faggot with good points.

but honest to god look at what he's saying "blacks don't value education, blacks are preoccupied with materlistic things"

What fuck american values education?!

if the average white kid was told he wasn't going to school anymore cause the goverment says so, you think this niggas gonna cry?!

And what does an american kid do when you give him money? HE BUYS A FUCKING VIDEO GAME OR A FUCKING SHOE, LIKE ANNNYY AMERICAN KID ALIVE.

He doesn't throw it in a god damn college fund.

Then he goes to highschool, is he concerned with the beauty of education? NO, he's trying to get pussy

Then he goes to college, Is he concerned with the beauty of education? NO, he's trying to get high AND get some pussy.

But it's when a black person has this same outlook, which is as american as day, it's when a black buys a gun that almost every white american dad has a 400 item library of in his basement, its when a black doesn't want to read a book, which NOBODY his age does, its when a black drops out of school, which almost every poor person does, and when a black person doesn't want to dress the way white people dress

THATS when they're ignornant

The hippie culture was never labled "ignorant" or used as the representation of all whites

the beatnick culture was never labled ignorant or used to rep all whites

The grunge, punk, goth, and whatever culture was never labled as ignorant or used to rep all whites

these are all cultures that participate in glorified drug abuse, and rampant abuse of sex

but THEN when hip hop comes along it's "ignornant" and is a representation of all blacks as if more then 12% of black people acutally listen to rap.

FYI white people, if you walk into a black house hold it's playing Gospel, or RnB.

Black kids are "ignorant" cause they sag their pants

GOTHS SEPERATE THIER FUCKING TONGUES SO THEY CAN LOOK LIKE LIZARDS YOU FUCKING SLUT!

again, anyone that agrees with Cosby is a racist.