Thread: Charles Jones in his own words

LOL The return of charlesjones.

Hahaha, true tho. Black chicks always have way too much attitude. I don't even bother to talk to them anymore anyway. Also i don't really feel attracted to black women...i do like asian chicks tho, even better than the white ones haha. But at the end of the day skincolor don't count.
    gone.

Not an accurate representation of white people.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    LOL@Check Two hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I dated a white girl before and i kinda wish i was still with her. Only problem i had with her is that she had 3 kids when i was seeing her. Her body is hot and she's cute. I remember we fucked the first night i hooked up with her at her parent's house LOL. Her parent's have a 3rd floor and it's really like her own apartment because she has a kitchen, living room, bathroom and a bedroom. I don't know why she stopped seeing me because she never gave me a explanation. I used to work with her at a car wash products factory and she stopped coming to work and i thought she had stop coming to work to avoid me. I've hooked up with several white girl prostitutes and they only charged me $20 for sex and they didn't gimme any attitude about getting naked like black girl prostitutes do when i've hooked up with them hahahahahahahahahahahaha. White girl prostitutes don't mind getting half naked in my car when i ask them to LOL. There were 2 white girl prostitutes i used to hook up with that i miss being intimate with. These girls have hot bodies.
    i don't know what to say to this...

but you may want to take some of this material to a website that actually has black women on it
    Last edited by DUMBO; 08-23-2009 at 06:37 PM.
    Da Universal Magnetic Bitch Oppressor

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"

Banned

Hahahaha, fucking hell.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Black women need to ask themselves that question because they don't like to see black men with white women. But why do they think black men are with white women and other races of women? It's because other races of women treat black men better than black women do. White women are friendlier than black women. From my experience in talking to white women, they don't gimme any attitude and act stuck up when i ask them what's their name and do they have a man. The job that i work at, i come in contact with lots of white women because they live in the apartment building where i work. Several of them always speak to me and when i ask them do they have a man, they tell me in a nice way that they do or they don't. This one white girl that lives in the building where i work gave me her phone number awhile ago when i asked if she was single and she said she was single. I haven't talked to her in awhile but the last time i talked to her, she told me she was seeing somebody. She said if things don't work out with the guy she's seeing, she will call me. This woman's body is so sexy. I've seen her several times with shorts on and she got nice legs and nice feet. One time i was in the elevator with her when she had on some shorts and sandals and i was imagining fucking her in the elevator hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

There's this fine ass sexy white girl that's a pool lifeguard at the apartment building where i work and she's from Ukraine. She always speaks to me and we've talked a few times. She's even offered me food and a beverage several times. I've seen her in a bikini several times and her body is very nice. She told me she's married because she showed me the ring on her finger. I was disappointed because i wanna fuck her LOL. But she's a nice girl. Hey i ain't mad at these brothers that get with white girls or other races of girls. I feel like a black man should date whatever woman he wants. Why should a black man be bothered with a black woman when black women are nothing but drama queens and materialistic bitches who got a bunch of kids? Black actor Mekhi Phifer married a asian girl and i was surprised but he has the right to be with who he wants. He had a relationship with black actress Malinda Williams and he has a kid by her. Cuba Gooding Jr, Quincy Jones, Harry Belafonte, Sidney Poitier, Taye Diggs and several other black men celebrities are with white girls and i'm happy for them. I remember Nas dissed some of these black men celebrities on his Coon Picnic song for dating white girls. I bet he wishes he could take that shit back what he said about them after what Kelis has done to him hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
    the greatest post of all time.

LOL@Check Two hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I dated a white girl before and i kinda wish i was still with her. Only problem i had with her is that she had 3 kids when i was seeing her. Her body is hot and she's cute. I remember we fucked the first night i hooked up with her at her parent's house LOL. Her parent's have a 3rd floor and it's really like her own apartment because she has a kitchen, living room, bathroom and a bedroom. I don't know why she stopped seeing me because she never gave me a explanation. I used to work with her at a car wash products factory and she stopped coming to work and i thought she had stop coming to work to avoid me. I've hooked up with several white girl prostitutes and they only charged me $20 for sex and they didn't gimme any attitude about getting naked like black girl prostitutes do when i've hooked up with them hahahahahahahahahahahaha. White girl prostitutes don't mind getting half naked in my car when i ask them to LOL. There were 2 white girl prostitutes i used to hook up with that i miss being intimate with. These girls have hot bodies.
    jesus.

I guess he's talking about black women Ironman. I bet most of the black men on here that are gonna reply to this have had bad experiences with black girls and don't wanna deal with them anymore LOL. Black women be talking that dumb shit about black men can't handle a real woman. Get the fuck outta here with that shit. Black men don't wanna deal with their asses because they got attitudes, stuck up, materialistic, a bunch of kids. I be laughing at these black guys i be seeing in Jet magazine that are marrying black women hahahahahahahahahahaha.
    LMAO! so right.

Yeah, black girls are fucking stupid. They're really arrogant and stuck up when they don't deserve to be and all think they're gonna marry Usher.
    stupid.

go dance with the fatest illiteratest ugliest black girl in the club and she'll be acting like you're covered in shit then you turn around and dime piece white women grind on your majestically gyrating dick hips and balls.

nebraska is worst cause there's few of them that look good so those ones think they're goods gift to humanity.

African girls are the shit though, except sudanese lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    The fake nasty attitudes, ugly facial expressions, and ugly weaves excite you?
    LMAO!

the worst is their hair.

that shit STINKS! these girls wanna get all obsessed with having 'good hair' meanwhile putting so much chemical and plastic in the motherfucker that they neglect 'good look' and 'good smell'. All up at the bar smelling like monodioxide ions and shit. gross. That that shit off nobody thinks that shits cute but other gay ass black hoes.

There's this cute lightskin girl that i tried to get with that used to work at this grocery store i shop at. I found out from this black dude she worked with that she had a Myspace page. So i sent her a email one day at her page and i told her i wanted to take her out since she was single. I know she has a daughter so i told her one day i would take her and her daughter to the park and Chuck E Cheese's one day. So when she responded to me, she said that sounds nice but she got back with her ex-baby father who i heard from the dude she worked with that he treated her like shit. So the next time i emailed her, i asked her if we could be friends and if things don't work out with her man that i would like to hook up with her. She said the next time i email her, she was gonna call the cops on me LOL. So i left her alone.
    I'm starting to appreciate the greatness of CJ. Not only are you right about this random shit, you honestly sound like a solid dude.

I know she has a daughter so i told her one day i would take her and her daughter to the park and Chuck E Cheese's one day.
    See that's some thoughtful shit. I can't imagine anybody pulling that kind of shit and getting turned down so hard. Clearly God is pissed at you. For a guy who fucks so many prostitutes, you seem to know what you're doing.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

I don't mind black chicks on the principle, but there are so few where I'm at, I think there's one decent looking black girl in my area, but she's got a track body, so she's not really black... I mean I'm not going to spit game to that shit. Fuck track bitches, if I want to have sex with a dude I have a left and right hand for that... (both are needed, working with a monster )

The benefit of NH black girls is they're so rare they don't know to try to destroy their hair. They're not around each other, so they ignorant enough that they can put that shit in a pony tail and not have to worry about straightening it. I mean if I could find a pretty faced black girl with a more than half decent bod I'd think about it.

In the mean time its not really a concern. I mean I don't really look at race, the only way I treat a black person different is I don't use racial slurs around them because I don't want to risk striking a nerve and cause offense when none is intended. I mean tonight I almost told a girl she was blacker (bitch was tan as fuck) than the guy working at the burger king, but that would be rude since he was right on the other side of the counter and I know he's a really friendly guy.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

{>____<}

When I get settled with a master's and a house, I'm considering not getting married to any woman of any race for obvious reasons. Listen, I don't want to be one of those men who have to settle for bs.

There's this guy I know who makes a good living and has a very nice house, cars, etc. The problem is that he isn't married nor does he have any kids. He likes hookers for all the right reasons. I never asked him why he spends his money on random women like that because it's none of my business. I think it's because he doesn't trust women of ALL races. Can you blame him? Maybe he has been through some major bs with women to cause him to pick up hookers for probably the rest of his life. It's not his fault, though.

Now, if he was a pre-crackhead, some street-thug, or working at McDonalds, women would come running towards him. That's a fact.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

LOL@Check I've hooked up with several white girl prostitutes and they only charged me $20 for sex and they didn't gimme any attitude about getting naked like black girl prostitutes do when i've hooked up with them hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
    nigga what?

I AM HIPHOP

just hook up with chicks you dig regardless of color
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55138
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by begongo View Post
    just hook up with chicks you dig regardless of color
    shit works differently in america

I AM HIPHOP

lame
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55138
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.