Thread: Charles Jones in his own words

Quote Originally Posted by emperor les View Post
    beyonce
    mo'nique

shanaynay
    you go girrrl!

Yeah, I think some of the people try to outdo one another and come up with names that nobody else has. It's like a competition.

^^

afraid of being alone

When i lived in states, i loved going to the little Cantinas or Bodegas, and have me some Latino breakfast. mmhmm ... thats the best. Now I just go to my moms when I crave pan de queso or empanadas.

-

No i'm not afraid.

-

You make a good point.

Sounds like Charles needs a man in his life then.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

^yeep.

fuck an Ihop.

i go to the local hood ass Mexican joint and get a Breakfast Burrito. with the green and red chilli.

thats how we do it out here.
    We do it for the people.

black and white women are still women

a black woman will say no if you ask for the number
    a white woman will say yes and not pick up when you call when you ask

in the end if they're not interested they're not interested but i prefer the black womans no.

charles idk why you asked for the address but going to your brother as if its a crime to want a number is stupid and yeah black bitches, expecially the ones in college, are really stupid about stuff like that.

I was on a date with this girl, we were laying on a couch and watching nigerian movies (lol). She asked me to go turn on the fan, I told her im not getting up till i get a kiss to get things started, the girl, instead of kissing me, wilds the fuck out, shoving tits in my mouth eating my face, just over doing it and all i wanted was a simple kiss.

the next day she says we're 'going too fast' (towards what? lol) and its not gonna work out cause i just want pussy and thats not what she's looking for LMAO! then she goes and tells are her friends on campus and since there's like 7 blacks hoes total that was all of them as if it was a crime to kiss a woman play with her vagina (sure she left that out) and suck nipples like dehydrated baby (left that out too).

i seriously wasnt even trying to fuck, i mean if it boiled down to it why not, but i just wanted to flirt around and chill and fuck later when it was appropraite and normal.
    i was like damn, wtf just happened.

-

TSA, i didn't tell my brother about that. The bitch is the one who told my brother what i did. I disagree with what you said about black women and white women. I've been turned down several times when i ask a woman for her number but i've also had women give me their number. So it just depends on the woman. But my point is that white women are more approachable than black women. Black women for some reason have this facial expression when you approach them like they don't wanna be bothered but white women don't act like that when you approach them. I would prefer a black woman but i wouldn't mind having a white woman either because i've been with a cute white girl before and she had a banging body. Only problem i had with her is that she has 3 kids. I think she was expecting another child when i stopped seeing her. Now her situation is something i usually don't see with white girls because most white girls don't have a lot of kids.

-

I will never be gay.

I know you don't want a woman opinion but "I said why not. I forgot what she said" maybe you should have remembered what she said?

But I really think it's because she didn't find you attractive, or wasn't interested in your personality. That is no reason to say she has some issues. You shouldn't get offended by that. Move on to the next bitch Charles.

I think the reason why you don't have any luck with women is because you're always against them, you always putting your guard up. This attitude you have towards women and black women especially can clearly be seen. You know how you say black women have a nasty attitude and you can always tell that shit with them. I'm pretty sure they're seeing that exact same attitude in you.

-

Maybe she didn't find me attractive or didn't like my personality but she didn't have to tell my brother i asked for her number. You're right that i shouldn't have been tripping about her not being interested. I used to act like that when i was younger when i would talk to women but i've learned not to get upset and move on to the next woman since i've gotten older.

Banned

this is my girlfriend right now