Page 317 of 321 FirstFirst ... 217267307308309310311312313314315316317318319320321 LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 4815

Thread: Charles Jones in his own words

Quote Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
    you practically got a book here chuck. Its just now all the chapters are put together. You're amazingly consistent in your views and this is your reward. Don't be so glum about it.
    its a good idea, it could fund numerous hookers

I see CJ as 'jones' from reno 911. the dude is always angry and although he's black, he acts whiter than the white dudes around him..

please use this as your avatar CJ cos it's only appropriate -

HAHAHAHAHA

CHARLES JONES DID YOU GET AN ANSWER OR A KEY CONCLUSION 2 YOUR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BLACK MAN I GOT 1 AND IT LONG WINDED LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE
    SEE ITS THAT FORMATION IS EVERYTHING 2 US FROM RAPS TO WAVES ON THE HEAD SEE WITH OUT FORMATION THERES NO ORDER AND WITH OUT ORDER THERES NO CIVILIZATION ITS ONLY UNCIVILIZATION DO 2 THE FACT THAT WITH OUT ORDER THINGS IS IN CONSTANT CHAOS WHICH IS LESSER THEN A STATE OF PEACE WHICH IS BALANCE
    AND AINT NOTHIN WRONG WITH SELLIN WORK FUCK IT GET MONEY ITS THAT CATS DO IT AND FORGET WHERE THEY CAME FROM THATS THE PROBLEM MANY CATS IS GUILTY OF IT SEE MONEY IS OVERWELMIN 2 THE MIND ITS TRUE WHAT OTHER SAY MONEY AINT THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL ITS THE 1 THATS HOLDIN IT HE OR SHE ALLOW THEIRSELVES TO BE UNJUST OR COWARDS AND THATS NOT ONLY A TRAIT OF OUR RACE OR ETHNIC
    EVERYBODYS LIKE THAT ITS TRUE THAT IN EVERY WAY RACES ARE DIFFERENT THEY ARE THE SAME
    AND THE HOOD IS THE BEST PLACE IN AMERICA 2 GROW UP SEE
    YOU LEARN SHIT LIKE THIS IS ME AND THIS IS MY PLACE ITS THE LASTEST AFRICAN VILLIAGE SEE THERE ARE NO LOCAL GRIOTS
    THEY ARE IMPORTED FROM ALL OVER CUZ OF MUSIC SEE
    I MEAN PAC WAS DEAD ON MY NIGGA JAIME GOT LIFE OVER WANTIN 2 BE A THUG IN THE 90's HE KILLED OUR OTHER NIGGA FROM A DIFFERENT BLOCK TRYNA LOOK HARD IN FRONT OF THE O.G.s
    SEE WHAT YOU SAID IS THE BLACK MAN IS A COWARD ITS 2 BROAD OF A QUESTION 2 BE TRUELY DISSECTED
    Right outside.

-

Just Leroy, what are you talking about? LOL. Ironman, what are you talking about? Something needs to be done about giving poor blacks jobs paying good money with medical and dental benefits and that's the bottom line. I know the government and white rich politicans don't give a fuck about poor blacks being unemployed and killing each other. But they need to care because if not black men are gonna come to white people's neighborhoods and rob them hahahahahahahahahaha. Like Ice Cube said on Amerikka's Most Wanted song that when he was robbing the white folks, he got locked up but when he was robbing his own people, nobody cared. Those lyrics is exactly what's going on in the black community with black men being unemployed and having to resort to hustling and criminal activity to get money when it shouldn't be that way. I don't believe every ignorant black man that hustles to get money wants to do that. I believe they want a job making a honest living and making some long money and not bullshit minimum wage. But what these bitch ass faggot rich white muthafuckas don't understand is that what other options do poor blacks have to get money when they can't get a job? Poor blacks aren't gonna sit around and wait on a job to call them when they need money now. Bills aren't gonna stop coming to you when you don't have a job.

Since i can't post a topic about this because i've been banned from posting new topics until 9:00 tonight, i wanna say to Capone And Noreaga fans that they have new solo albums. I was at Best Buy last weekend and i saw their albums on the shelf. I don't care about Noreaga solo anymore since his lyrics suck LOL. But i will be checking out Capone's new album Revenge Is A Promise. I like his other solo albums Pain, Time And Glory and Menace 2 Society.

-

I also wanna say school sucks. School is very boring and it doesn't help prepare kids for the real world after high school. Most classes don't have anything to do with getting a job. When black kids get outta high school if they graduate(so many black men drop out), they need a job. Only classes that can help them with getting a job are math and english because you need to know how to count money and you need to know how to read. Them other classes like science, history, algebra, biology, geography is bullshit. It's good to know your history about this country and other countries but it doesn't help you for getting a job. The reason why so many black youth drop outta high school is because it's boring to them and they would rather get money so they can buy things like cars, clothes, food, shoes, a house or apartment, furniture. So that's why the drop out rate for high school is so high for blacks. College is a joke to me too. Why should kids have to pay to go to school? Are you kidding me? A education is supposed to be free. College classes are boring and a college degree doesn't guarantee you a good job.

I must say that a lot of these white colleges are segregated because the cost is so high and that's why not a lot of blacks go to white colleges. I'm glad blacks have their own colleges but i still think you shouldn't have to pay to go to college. Society has a problem with a lot of black men not going to college. Well then make colleges free so they can go and they won't have to pay. But then again if college was free, they still wouldn't go hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I believe that most brothers who play football and basketball in college are going to college just to play sports so they can go to the NFL and NBA hahahahahahahahahahaha. Most brothers who play college sports don't give a damn about a education. That's why the ones who do make it to the NBA and NFL, let's say they may have a short career because of injuries or their ignorance off the field and off the court. What are they gonna do for a career when their athletic career gets cut short? Most of them don't even know because all they can do is play sports. They aren't good at anything else. Why do you think so many of them stay for a long time in the NBA and NFL? Because they're scared their finances are shitty and they think they don't have enough money to live on for the rest of their life because a lot of them don't save their money. They too busy buying expensive shit and chasing bitches to put some money aside.

-

I also wanna say i regret voting for Barack Obama. I voted for him because i wanted to see a black man as president because i got tired of seeing white men getting in the white house. But i thought Barack was gonna help out his people who need the help but he's not doing that. He's too focused on other bullshit like the war overseas. It's good that he's talking about affordable healthcare for people who can't afford it. But what about jobs for poor blacks? I'm telling you the only way you're gonna get rid of crime in the black community is by getting poor unemployed blacks jobs. I'm talking about jobs that pay good money with medical and dental benefits, not this bullshit $5, $6, $7, $8 a hour slavery jobs. If not, the same shit is gonna continue to happen that's destroying our community which is black on black crime and black men getting locked up. These black men that got kids need to be there for their kids and not in a prison cell. These black women can't raise these kids on their own. It's impossible. I'm not voting anymore during election time because politicans are full of shit and are only looking out for the rich people. I don't even know why blacks try to encourage blacks to vote because ain't nobody in the white house trying to help us. Fuck them politicans. Always making promises to blacks about what they're gonna do for them and then when they get elected, they don't do a damn thing but put money in their own pockets and other rich white people's pockets.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also wanna say i regret voting for Barack Obama. I voted for him because i wanted to see a black man as president because i got tired of seeing white men getting in the white house. But i thought Barack was gonna help out his people who need the help but he's not doing that. He's too focused on other bullshit like the war overseas. It's good that he's talking about affordable healthcare for people who can't afford it. But what about jobs for poor blacks? I'm telling you the only way you're gonna get rid of crime in the black community is by getting poor unemployed blacks jobs. I'm talking about jobs that pay good money with medical and dental benefits, not this bullshit $5, $6, $7, $8 a hour slavery jobs. If not, the same shit is gonna continue to happen that's destroying our community which is black on black crime and black men getting locked up. These black men that got kids need to be there for their kids and not in a prison cell. These black women can't raise these kids on their own. It's impossible. I'm not voting anymore during election time because politicans are full of shit and are only looking out for the rich people. I don't even know why blacks try to encourage blacks to vote because ain't nobody in the white house trying to help us. Fuck them politicans. Always making promises to blacks about what they're gonna do for them and then when they get elected, they don't do a damn thing but put money in their own pockets and other rich white people's pockets.
    Charles, President Obama has ONLY been in office for eleven months. Didn't Obama say that improving America's economy will take years to accomplish? I'm pretty sure that he did. President Obama's administration is working. Trust me.

Improving the economy isn't something that can be accomplished over night, in one week, in eleven months, not even in a year. I know people are struggling, families are going hungry, lights and gas are being shut off, and Winter is coming. It's hard and it's going to be a mofo this Winter.

Just put your faith in God. That's all I can say.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    Charles, President Obama has ONLY been in office for eleven months. Didn't Obama say that improving America's economy will take years to accomplish? I'm pretty sure that he did. President Obama's administration is working. Trust me.

Improving the economy isn't something that can be accomplished over night, in one week, in eleven months, not even in a year. I know people are struggling, families are going hungry, lights and gas are being shut off, and Winter is coming. It's hard and it's going to be a mofo this Winter.

Just put your faith in God. That's all I can say.
    Co-Sign....

-

Well your right Ironman but i would have rathered Obama still being a senator in Chicago than being a president because rich whites aren't gonna allow him to help poor blacks get jobs and that's who needs the most help. I understand there are other races of poor people but nobody ever suffers as bad as poor blacks. Jobs aren't being created for poor blacks and that's a fact, especially not in their neighborhoods because immigrants will only hire their own people. I don't like the fact that poor blacks aren't getting work because they don't have job skills and most jobs don't wanna take the time to train people anymore how to do the job. Most jobs just wanna hire people that got experience for the position and that's not right. Unemployed poor blacks need jobs and it sucks when they have to sell drugs and do other illegal criminal activity to get money. I believe they don't wanna do illegal stuff to get money but what other choice do they have when they can't get a job?

I know they get frustrated when they go to jobs filling out applications or showing their resumes if they have one and they don't get a call back. Job process is very frustrating. Poor blacks need money to survive and they're gonna get it by any means necessary when they can't get a job. Rich whites that are in charge at these jobs don't give a fuck about poor unemployed blacks. White supervisors would rather hire immigrants before they hire blacks. You even got some black supervisors who will hire immigrants before they hire blacks.

I don't like working with black men because a lot of them are ignorant and they always tend to pick on me and laugh at me for some reason when i get jobs working with them. That's why i don't like being around them but i don't like seeing them be unemployed either because they need a job and you gotta have money to survive because without money, you might as well be dead. Fuck these low paying slavery jobs with no medical benefits and dental benefits. Those jobs need to be burned up or shut down because they're getting over on the employees and it's not right. That's why poor blacks won't take low paying jobs because they know you can't survive off a low salary when they gotta buy food, clothes, shoes, furniture, car, pay rent. There's no way a low salary can provide those things i mentioned. Poor blacks should stop voting during election year because white or black politicans don't give a shit about them. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are the only black politicans i know who have gone into black neighborhoods and tried to help their people. Fuck these other politicans who are only interested in keeping their pockets filled with money.

Banned

this post is just further proof that having a charles jones sticky works.

{>____<}

What about mexicans and ricans?
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 11-09-2009 at 09:08 PM.

-

What about them?

Charles , what do you think about the White Trash people like me?

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    What about them?
    They're in the same boat as blacks, maybe even worst, since some of them can't speak English and have some to no education.

All I see you do Charles is talk smack about blacks but not any other race. I guess that the American media has done a fantastic job manipulating people to think that African-Americans are the ONLY race of people who are stupid, ignorant, lazy, popping babies out-of-wed-lock, materialized people in America. Aren't Mexicans the largest minority? No one talk smack about them. Why is that?

-

I diss blacks a lot because what i say about them is true and you can't deny that. The media doesn't have to diss blacks for people to see what blacks are about. Black men have a serious problem and i'm talking about ignorant black men. If you don't believe me, i'm gonna come back later and post some statistics about black men that i read in Bill Cosby's Come On People book. The statistics i read are pretty pathetic and sad but ignorant black men bring it on themselves. Mexicans and puerto ricans are the same aren't they? I know a lot of them don't speak english and their education isn't that good and a lot of mexican males are in gangs but at least more of them are working than black men. Mexicans/puerto ricans will take jobs that black men won't even take. I don't want a low paying job either but what black men in the hood don't understand is that if you don't have a education, you aren't gonna get a good paying job. Rich white people that got good jobs don't give a shit about poor blacks trying to find a good job. They don't care. They're only looking for people who got experience and education for the job position. It sucks that that's the way job supervisors at good jobs operate but that's the way it is.

Here's the statistics about black men from Bill Cosby's book. When ya'll read this, don't be tripping talking about Bill is lying because i don't believe he's lying. I believe these statistics are true.

1. Homicide is the #1 cause of death for black men between 15 and 29 years of age and has been for decades.
    2. Of the roughly 16,000 homicides in this country each year, more than half are committed by black men. A black man is 7 times more likely to commit a murder than a white man and 6 times more likely to be murdered. Black mothers live with these numbers. I don't know how they sleep at night LOL.
    3. 94% of all black people who are murdered are murdered by other black people.
    4. The life expectancy at birth of black men is 69 years compared to 75 years for white men, 80 for white women and 76 for black women.
    5. In the past several decades, the suicide rate among young black men has increased more than 100%.
    6. In some cities, black males have high school dropout rates of more than 50%.
    7. Young black men are twice as likely to be unemployed as white, hispanic and asian men.
    8. Although black people make up just 12% of the general population, they make up nearly 44% of the prison population LOL.
    9. At any given time, as many as 1 in 4 of all young black men are in the criminal justice system.
    10. By the time they reach their mid 30's, 6 out of 10 black men high school dropouts have spent time in prison.
    11. About 1/3 of the homeless are black men.