Page 318 of 321 FirstFirst ... 218268308309310311312313314315316317318319320321 LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 4815

Thread: Charles Jones in his own words

-

Afficial Nastee, why do you call yourself white trash? LOL. Are you unemployed and living in a trailer or bad neighborhood? Since you're white, you have a better chance at a job opportunity than a black man. So it doesn't matter that your poor because the color of your skin will help you get a job quicker than a poor black man.

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I don't think i'll ever see a black president during my lifetime. Maybe it might happen when i die but i doubt it. I think Obama Barack would do a good job as president but if he was to be president, he would get killed because there's gonna be a cracker redneck that will end Obama's life. White people don't want a black man or black woman to run the country and that's never gonna change. I think white people are afraid that if there was a black president that a black president would help out blacks more than whites. Jesse Jackson would be a good president in my opinion but white america won't allow this country to have a black president because white people will always have hatred in their hearts towards blacks.
    he hasnt been killed yet

NON-IGS

Non Ignorant Math Team

btw why is this thread not in the classics section. a ot of these posts are pure gold.

NON-IGS

mothafuck what an old thread, lol @ 1st posts charlie talking to himself..

1st page is all i can read, i got sentimental. started missing sicker than aids and tajeco.. the following pages can only bring further rustling to myself

-

Who posted this again? I haven't seen this in a long time. I appreciate whoever posted it and i appreciate those who like my opinions on different topics. I know there's a lot of people on here who don't like me but it's good to see some people like my opinion.

Banned

you're welcome for this classic CJ thread

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85221

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Who posted this again? I haven't seen this in a long time. I appreciate whoever posted it and i appreciate those who like my opinions on different topics. I know there's a lot of people on here who don't like me but it's good to see some people like my opinion.
    that was me. i stumbled upon someones signature which had a post from this thread.

NON-IGS

-

I wanna say how many of ya'll are unemployed on here? I know it's rough looking for a job. I was just looking for a job on Craigslist and i couldn't find anything i was looking for. I know a lot of ya'll laugh and diss me for doing janitorial/cleaning work but i like doing that because i've tried hard labor jobs before and i don't like them. I'm looking for a job because i don't make enough money at my fulltime job. It's a shame that i work 2 jobs and i can't afford to live by myself and pay for car repairs. It's gonna be hard to find a cleaning fulltime job that pays a lot of money. I don't have a lot of job skills and the only way i'm gonna learn job skills that pay good is to go to school and i don't have money to go to school and i don't like school. For the people that's unemployed, keep looking and you'll find something i hope because it sucks being broke and homeless.

That's why i'll be glad when i'm dead so i won't have to worry about finding a job. Sometimes i wish i wasn't born because being without money sucks but i'm kinda glad i was born so i could experience how life is. One thing i'll know when i'm dead is that life is definitely a experience because you get to see how there's so many fucked up people that make life fucked up.

i dont work for a living, i get an income tho.. i guess that makes me unemployed, but my monthly income with no paid unemployment is 550 a month, plus 750 a month (houses i haz on rent)

This has to be the greatest thread on the internet.

Charles, i'll leave some questions for you here since i know you only post on weekends - hopefully you can answer some if not all of them. I've been wondering since you've been posting again in the hip hop shop:

- If you like any albums post 1999? If so which ones?

- What do you think of Forever? Would you say it's much worse than 36 Chambers?

- What's you opinion of Outkast's album Aquemini?

- Have you ever listened to Madlib? Or DOOM? Or Dilla? What is your opinion on them respectively?

- Have you listened to any hip hop in 2012 or 2013? If so, what artists and what was your opinion?

- Are you at all interested in "counscious" hip hop beyond early groups like ATCQ and earlier Common? I don't think i've ever seen you give an opinion of guy's like Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Kanye's early work or any of the more "alternative" conscious rappers from labels like Def Jux for instance?.

- What did you think of Dipset? And Cam'ron specifically? Was the whole "movement" wack to you or did you like a couple of albums or tracks?

- Which Cormega albums do you like?

- Do you like Kool G Rap's album 4,5,6? Where does it rate amongst his other albums in your opinion?

- Do you like any Midwest MC's? Have you listened to Freddie Gibbs?

- What do you think of Kool Keith?

- What's your opinion of Dr. Dre's album 2001?

- What do you think of Eminem? Do you like any white mc's?

- Do you like any David Bowie tracks/albums?

- Do you think Edwin Starr is underrated?

- Which Killarmy album is the definitive best?

- Which Xzibit albums do you like?
    Last edited by rainbow; 05-15-2013 at 04:01 AM.

He has been on more often lately, I think his mom is letting him use her computer now.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm not gonna answer all those questions.

Come on man, don't leave me hanging!

Banned

Cj, do you own a cellular telephone? If so, what kind?