Page 52 of 321 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Charles Jones in his own words

Wu Vatican

Theres a thread in the hip-hop forum about beanie segal calling out kanye and pharell for dressing nice and shit. This is part of the whole ignorance thing on the real. You got money why the fuck you wanna look like some bumy thug. Step your shit up for real.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    Theres a thread in the hip-hop forum about beanie segal calling out kanye and pharell for dressing nice and shit. This is part of the whole ignorance thing on the real. You got money why the fuck you wanna look like some bumy thug. Step your shit up for real.
    Thank you. Just because you're a black man shouldn't mean you have to dress in 5x t-shirts, air ones, saggin pants, etc. Ignorance!
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CID DIGITAL View Post
    its trending to act like a retarded animal now a days. ppl do not have any self respect or respect in general. and for some reason these same ppl, no matter the color, are still allowed to breed and live........
    yeah but as intelligent black hispanic man its hard for me to find a job even with a college degree and connections its like i got something against me

Wu Vatican

hah as an intelligent white man its not a whole lot easier. its all who you know type of bullshit now a days.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

-

I agree with Beanie Siegel that Kanye and Pharrell do wear some gay clothes but i also think that rappers should wear dress suits, dress pants, dress shirts, dress shoes sometimes instead of always looking like a thug wearing big t shirts, baggy jeans, boots or sneakers. I don't know why it's hard to get a good job. If a person has the experience and the credentials, you should get the job no matter what color you are. The world is fucked up and that's never gonna change because there's always gonna be racist, ignorant, jealous people who don't wanna see other people succeed.

-

Bigben i agree with what you said and the inner city schools should do better like fix up the schools, get new text books, computers, fix up the library and get new books. Most inner city schools don't even have libraries. I believe the problem is most black youth don't wanna learn and that's why the inner city schools are fucked up because the school administration feels like why should they fix up the schools and get things for the students when most of them don't wanna learn a damn thing. School teachers at inner city schools need to help the black kids who have low test scores and don't do good with their homework because these kids aren't getting help from their parents. School teachers at inner city schools also need to get paid good salaries because i'm sure their salaries aren't that good. It's a damn shame that pro athletes, movie and tv actors, rappers, singers get paid more than school teachers. That's not right. School teachers prepare students for the future so they can get a good job when they graduate and because of that, they should be rewarded with a good salary. I feel bad for school teachers at inner city schools because they also have to be concerned about their safety because you got stupid ass ignorant black kids beating up teachers. Did ya'll hear about that white school teacher that got beat up by 2 students in Pennsylvania? He got beat up because he took a Ipod from a student because the student was listening to it while he was teaching class.

-

I don't care what some of ya'll say. Like i said, people shouldn't be getting paid minimum wage period. That's slavery to me. I know there are some people who aren't smart and that's why they have to get minimum wage jobs but people still need to be able to take care of themselves and how can you do that when you're getting paid $5.50, $6 a hour? That shit is crazy. As much as rent is going up everyday, prices of food is going up, gas prices are going up, car prices are going up, people should be making at least $12 a hour and more.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I agree with Beanie Siegel that Kanye and Pharrell do wear some gay clothes but i also think that rappers should wear dress suits, dress pants, dress shirts, dress shoes sometimes instead of always looking like a thug wearing big t shirts, baggy jeans, boots or sneakers. I don't know why it's hard to get a good job. If a person has the experience and the credentials, you should get the job no matter what color you are. The world is fucked up and that's never gonna change because there's always gonna be racist, ignorant, jealous people who don't wanna see other people succeed.
    If things don't change it has nothing to do with white people's racist society, nor is it the ignorant, or jealous people....the people who keep saying things won't change is what's keeping things the same.

I see, it's not ok for rappers to dress how they dress (jeans & t-shirt) but it's ok for some 20-60 year old rocker dude to wear the same thing except all ripped up?

Dress code for rappers: basically anything goes, they got that freedom and they got there dress code. Don't be mad because you have to coform to whatever dress code you are made to wear, they are rappers not the president of IBM.

All "thugs" (I'd guess most people here really don't know what a thug really is but whatever) don't wear jeans and a t-shirt....but when ignorant people start talking about society without really knowing what really good, then you have stereotype ideas of what this and what that is.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    Thank you. Just because you're a black man shouldn't mean you have to dress in 5x t-shirts, air ones, saggin pants, etc. Ignorance!
    All black men don't dress like that. Ignorance!

-

Default Slavery Jobs

What jobs do ya'll think are slavery? Here's some of the jobs i think that are slavery even though the pay is good.

Construction
    Driving delivery trucks
    Janitorial/cleaning(this job doesn't pay good but it's slavery work)
    Factory and warehouse work
    Office work

I don't believe in working hard on the job because people that work hard sometimes don't get paid well and they don't get pay raises. I believe that nobody should work like a slave at their job. If you do a good job at your job, that's all that matters. I believe the people that work hard usually end up being stressed out and tired because they're trying to please their boss and kiss ass so they can keep their job. My dad has a office job and he helps poor blacks and hispanics get housing in the projects. My dad works hard and he told me he hasn't gotten a raise in a long time and he wants to quit because he doesn't get along with his boss and he thinks his boss is trying to get him fired. My dad comes home with a lot of papers from his job sometimes because he gets behind in his work and that's not good because it seems to me that his boss is trying to overflood him with work which will give him a reason to fire him.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    Step your game up like who? Russell Simmons....the same dude who goes to board meetings with executives, world leaders, politicians, etc. etc. in jeans and a t-shirt.

-

Black Man you tripping. Most thugs do wear baggy clothes, boots or sneakers. Have you seen a thug dress differently? I haven't. Your right that rock and roll artists do wear ripped up gay clothes but not all rock and roll artists dress like that. Mostly heavy metal artists dress like that. I've never seen Phil Collins, Billy Joel, Huey Lewis And The News wearing ripped up jeans and t shirts. Russell Simmons does wear a t shirt, jeans and sneakers to board meetings but he also dresses up sometimes. He wears gay clothes sometimes. I've seen him wearing pink shirts several times.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
    very great topic,all im gonna say is martin luther king and all those blacks who died to make a better standard of living for the future black race must be rolling in their graves right now...its really really sad,im glad im staying educated
    Respectfully, how are you educated?

Martin Luther King and all those black leaders didnt' think the same nor did they want the same things.....Huey P Newton, didn't always get dressed up...as a matter of fact the black panthers (who by the way were the first group of people to establish a "free" lunch program for their communities they also provided health care for the people among other things) were known to wear jeans, leather coat, and beret....no dress shoes, no tie!

I guess people still got the mind set of "keeping up with the jones'"

Accept your own and be yourself!

-

You do have a point about the black panthers. They never dressed up.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by TUCO View Post
    hispanics with no legal papers do more than a ghetto black with a citizenship, social security, medicaid
    how so?