Page 97 of 321 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107147197 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 4815

Thread: Charles Jones in his own words

Nothing special with his lyrics, he's just spitting common black american racism. No need to open books to see that, he probably clicked on that know the ledge link to get his "knowledge".
    F.L.I.N.T.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

when i first heard Ras i was stunned - this was back in like 96 or 97 i think
    i haven't heard him spit like that since

-

Sunny Winters i really don't know what i'm gonna do to better myself. Everyday is a struggle for me not to kill myself but like i said, i'm gonna schedule a appointment to see a doctor next year to see what's wrong with me and see what happens. I wrote a letter to a mental disability company in Columbus, Ohio to see if they could help me and they haven't responded to me yet and i wonder what's taking them so long to write me back. I do need to stop being so critical about poor blacks and homeless people because if my parents weren't around, i'd be homeless. But if i was homeless, i would seek help from a doctor or psychiatrist to see what's wrong with my brain and why my brain won't allow me to concentrate and figure things out so i can get a good job. I wish poor and homeless people that had mental problems could get free medical care so they could find out what's wrong with them because i believe they should have free medical care since they can't afford health insurance.

-

Default Why Are So Many Attractive Women Selfish?

I've met too many attractive black women that are very selfish and all they think about is themselves and money. This is exactly why i'm still single and i will stay single because i'm tired of black women that are materialistic, got attitude problems, stuck up and got kids. There's a black woman i work with right now that constantly asks me for money to borrow. She has 4 kids and she has a job as a leasing consultant at a high rise apartment building in a decent neighborhood. Anyway she has a man and i don't think her man would be cool with the fact that she asks me for money often because if he found out about it, he would be upset with her. She told me a few days ago that she has bills to pay for a expensive necklace and her cellphone and she told me they would get taken away from her if she didn't come up with the money this week. I told her i couldn't help her but i told her i would help her if she let me massage and kiss her feet, kiss her legs, kiss her neck and titties. She told me if i wanted to do that with her, she would charge me $250. I told her i'll pass. I asked her what makes her think she's worth that much money and she told me if i can't afford that, then i won't be intimate with her. Then she told me i'm cheap. I said you're crazy. Then she tells me that she's had black men give her $300 and $1,000 before when she needed money and she told me she didn't have to have sex with them. I told her them guys are suckers. See this woman wants a man that she can play and i don't let women play me so she knows she can't use me.

I stopped talking to the bitch for awhile because i got tired of her talking to me about she found out from my co-workers that i said something to them about somebody that i work with. I told her i don't wanna hear that petty shit. I feel sorry for any man that gets with her because she will use a man if a man lets her and i'm sure most men would let her use them just because she's cute and got a nice body. She's gonna end up being alone if she continues to play men like she's been doing. She told me when she used to go to the club, she would get a lot of attention from black men and she said black men would say some crazy stuff to her to get with her and she said she told most of them to get outta her face. The bitch wouldn't be having any financial problems if she didn't have kids. She should've had just one kid but for some reason, black women that have a lot of kids act like they can't have just one kid and then the bitches that have a lot of kids always be the ones complaining about they got money problems.

Getting back to the topic, i'm done with dating and trying to find a good black woman. I've thought about dating white women but i don't have anything in common with them because white women are into different shit than black women. White women like to go to the museum, plays, ballet, climbing mountains, hiking in the woods, watching corny movies and corny tv shows, beach hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Most black women just like going to the club, movies, restaurants, malls, vacations. I have a message for black men about black women. Stop catering to these stuck up bitches and stop giving them so much attention because most women are only gonna be with you because of how much money you got, the car you drive, the nice house or nice apartment you got, nice clothes and jewelry you got. Same thing goes for white women, hispanic women, asian women. Most women aren't gonna be with a man because of the type of person you are. It's all about the money when it comes to cute women being with a man. Now you don't have to believe me if you don't want to because i'm sure you're saying about me what would i know about women when i haven't been in a lot of relationships. Well i do know that i will always have a lot of money for myself because i won't be spending it on these stuck up bitches LOL. Like Willie D of the Geto Boys said, i'm not a muthafucking gentleman hahahahahahahahahaha. Ya'll need to listen to the Geto Boys I'm Not A Gentleman song and NWA's I Ain't The One song so ya'll can get some knowledge on to stop treating these women like their goddesses because most of them aren't. It's very hard to find a good woman and black women need to stop complaining about there aren't good black men because they are out there. They just aren't looking for them.

-

I'm also tired of bitches who marry entertainers and when they get a divorce, they wanna get most of the man's money. Like for example, Paul McCartney of the Beatles has gotten a divorce and his ex wife thinks she's entitled to millions of his money. If i was Paul, i wouldn't give the bitch a damn dime because she doesn't deserve any of his money. The bitch should've had a job when she got married to him. Lionel Richie was also in a similar situation when he got a divorce. His ex bitch thought she should get a lot of his money and the bitch has the nerve to live in his house right now and Lionel is a damn fool to let her live with him. Michael Strahan and Armani Toomer of the New York Giants are also good examples of ex bitches of their's that demanded a lot of money from them in the divorce settlements. Michael and Armani's ex wives are white so they should see that white women aren't too different than black women when it comes to money. Fellas stop marrying these materialistic, money hungry bitches. If the bitch doesn't have a job before ya'll get married, then you don't need to be with her. I bet the same shit is gonna happen to Kobe Bryant if he gets a divorce one day because his bitch doesn't have a job i don't think. Plus he's already fucked since he cheated on her with the crazy white bitch in Colorado.

Maybe you should date men. I'm sure they're just as selfish

Either way. Don't be dating women with kids, that's just drama and problems. I'm sure you will come accross a nice lady with her head on her shoulders, eventually.

-

LOL@i should date men hahahahahahahahahahahaha. That's never gonna happen because i hate gays. I know that men can be selfish too but i think women are more selfish than men.

I've had my bad experience with Selfish men. But i do agree that women are selfish too. Everyone can be selfish. I rather not waste my time with that anymore, just move on and don't be so bitter about shit like that.

why do so many attractive woman sell fish?

Cause they don't clean their Pussies?

try again

'

what the fuck charles hahahahahahahhaa

the part about him describing white women was priceless

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

What an idiotic thread. Go fuck yourself, be as selfish motherfucker as they are filthy ass materialistic bitches. Fuck 'em, throw your condom on their bet and bail the fuck out. Who gives a fuck 'bout bitches. There ain't no love, motherfucker, ain't you noticed shit yet? And white bitches ain't no fucking different than black ones, it's just that fault that they are hoes, get dat? I can tell ya, they all the same. A bitch is a bitch - so you shoulda realize that you gotta change your fucking self to get a hoe.

But nah, you gotta play some Romeo. Romantic ass motherfucker. Gay under mask. Bet ya wear thongs when no one looks, to know how them hoes feel. Bet ya cry in your bed every single night: "Oh, my God, I'm so poor, no bitch wanna gimme head."

And they don't giv ya head because you trying and wanting so hard to find your woman that you are simply disgusting. Face it, bitches love bad motherfuckers. BAd motherfuckers don't give a fuck 'bout them bitches. They come and go. And if you very fucking lucky, you'll find a bitch that will be nice and good and shit. Until then you gotta stop giving a fuck.

Repeat: stop giving a fuck. Women love men that don't give a fuck.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

P.S. Listen to some Big L, you can learn a lotta things.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Veteran Member

for the record, white women also like to suck dick.
    Da Universal Magnetic Bitch Oppressor

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"