Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Two Kids Cut Man's Chest Open to Study His Organs Alive

Default Two Kids Cut Man's Chest Open to Study His Organs Alive

A horrible murder of an elderly man was committed by teenagers in the Russian Far East. Out of curiosity, the teenagers cut the man’s chest open to study his internal organs.

Two teenagers, age 12 and 13, were arrested last Sunday. However, they were released after being interrogated because they are minors. According to Regnum News Agency, earlier that day the mutilated body of the 59-year old man was found in a house in the city of Alexandrovsk-Sakhalinsk. Immediately after, two teenagers, Sergey K. and Aleksey G., were arrested.
    The investigators said that the kids came into the house of the retiree who was known for his excessive alcohol consumption. The guests drank together with the man, and later got into a fight. The teenagers attacked the retiree and started beating him. As the teenagers explained later, they wanted to see what his internal organs looked like. They cut the man’s chest open with an axe while he was still alive, took his heart out and watched it beat. Then they cut off the man’s ear, pierced his eye, and left.
    “Both teenagers are registered as juvenile delinquents, and their families are registered as difficult,” the investigators said.
    After the interrogation, the kids were given back to their parents since they are under 14 and cannot be prosecuted.

Damn... move to news section pls.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

wait so they can't be punished cuz they are under 14?

yeah..

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

lol damn

could you imagine if they had that law in America? Mobish figures would be scouting out 6 year olds for hitmen

Support the Real. Click HERE

The ABBOTT

they do have that law in america the age is 11 but thats what it was when i was growing up they probably changed it but im not sure. i remember when i was like 13 selling dime bags i found out and was like fuck! i coulda been doing mad shit and got away

I remember news stories of some young ass kids getting prosecuted for murder but can't remember the age. Of two that come to mind, one was in Florida somewhere and the other in Chicago. I think if anything, it would vary from state to state, just like the legal age for what constitutes a consenting adult.

Support the Real. Click HERE

Wu Vatican

a 14 yo just got 3 1/2 to 10 years for shooting a cop in the back of the head in my city.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

The ABBOTT

thats bullshit when i was growing up if u were a juvey the most you could get is sentenced to juvey life 18 or 21 then u got out and your record was clear.

a funny stat in the "land of the free" we got more kids doing life then any other country. matter fact the only other country that does this is isreal they got 13 last time i checked amerikkka got 1,300+

marinate on that patriots

Wu Vatican

kids shouldnt be going around killing people.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

The ABBOTT

no shit dick tracey. kids also shouldnt be thrown in a clink for the rest of their lives to rot you heartless dweeb

im a perfect example...violent felon that did juvey life and i made something of myself.

fucking asshole here sentencing 14 yr old kids to life lol no rehabilitation or nothing fuckem

your a real dickhead ya know that shit. every post you make is a fucking disgrace to humanity. i see you around here man and u should be ashamed of yourself
    Last edited by PALEHORSE; 10-18-2009 at 03:13 AM.

Wu Vatican

haha.

idk maybe i got lucky i was raised right, and my sympathy for people doing obviously stupid ass shit is pretty low.

between right and wrong within the law, like you know if you do some shit like that your going to be in trouble. especially murdering someone. how is that not instilled in someone, even at 14? and then the whole moral aspect of it. a human life is precious, i couldnt even think of just killing someone unless they were attacking my family or i was in a war.

They should put those savages away for a long long time. Is anybody in Russia not an alcoholic? Meat heads.

The ABBOTT

those kids are fucked up and deserve punishment and rehabilitation. people deserve second chances especially kids. what makes me wonder is whats so fucked up about their life that they think that shit is acceptable