Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Two Kids Cut Man's Chest Open to Study His Organs Alive

Some people are just monsters and shouldn't be out in society.

Wu Vatican

either they are just psychopaths or they had shitty parents.

but even the shitty parent excuse is somewhat of a cop out. there are plenty of people who have had bad parents who have made something positive out of themselves.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Its sad how people in this country are so used to the idea of incarceration that people think children that commite crimes should be locked up. Childern, even teenagers dont have the same mental cappacities and emotional maturity, and cant be held to the same standards of blame as adults. Its the same reason kids cant vote or drink or drive cars.
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

^So what do you suggest then? A person under 18 should be able to chop somebody's head off and get probation? smh

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    ^So what do you suggest then? A person under 18 should be able to chop somebody's head off and get probation? smh
    Exactly. I'm so sick of people saying we can't imprison them yet have no ideas on how to fix the issue.

All I can say is when I was a kid I knew not to cut people or anything open to study them.

how did i know it was RUSSIA?
    Knock em down, just as hIgh as they can build em'/The Slave master just set me free and I Still killed em'

You cannot kill an innocent! These boys should be killed. How old they are isn't the point. The point is, they kill innocent people. Why keep people around if they kill innocent people? I don't care how old a dog is, if it bites at my kids neck, I'm killin the fucker! Same rules should apply to murder when the victim did nothing worthy of such a harsh punishment. This story is a perfect example of completely unnecessary murder. Sick little fucks!

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

hell nah they should'nt be murdered ... science wizards should take them and study their brains and shit and figure out why they do the things they do, so others can be properly warned how to avoid this type of behavior ... i'm too lazy to even go back one page but aren't they like 12 and 13? that's too young to be murdered, they probably won't even understand the full jist of it

^^^I don't care if they understand it or not. Regardless of any of that, they brutally murdered an innocent man in a very sick, and emotionless way. Save the world from these little wastes of life, and take them out back, and put bullets in their brains!

I think young people understand a whole lot of what's going on in the world today. They know they can seriously hurt somebody and sometimes kill somebody, and get a slap on the wrist. It's messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post

There are alternatives to incarceration that would be more healthy and benificail to the offender and society as a whole. This whole throw the muthafucka in a cage mentality is a new one and not a good solution. For god sakes prisons are an industry now they trade stocks based on how many bodies they can cram in a facility. I dont know if your from tthe USA or not but here the prison industrial complex is out of control.
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

Mr. Stuwped Productions Stuwped's Avatar

this is fucked up even if they are both 12 and 13...

i knew the difference between right and wrong when i was 13,i knew that murder was bad..so they should be punished in some way..but rehabilitation of some sorts i think is the best solution..

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by LoTec View Post
    There are alternatives to incarceration that would be more healthy and benificail to the offender and society as a whole. This whole throw the muthafucka in a cage mentality is a new one and not a good solution. For god sakes prisons are an industry now they trade stocks based on how many bodies they can cram in a facility. I dont know if your from tthe USA or not but here the prison industrial complex is out of control.

good point.

before you used to get the guillotine or the hangman!
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

i bet that man fell out and died when he saw what went on inside his body.

he shoulda listened to papa wu.