Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • 12weLvE

10 71.43%
  • 501 Gold

4 28.57%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Vote] 12weLvE V.s 501 Gold

looks like you ran away with this one 12.

it's all good tho, I'm a dig in that butthole next time, no homo.

thx to everyone who voted.

Quote Originally Posted by 501 Gold View Post
    looks like you ran away with this one 12.

it's all good tho, I'm a dig in that butthole next time, no homo.

thx to everyone who voted.
    You dropped a banger.

Peace... be on the look out for the beat battle tournament poppin off tonight.

Wow, i don;t get why don't you guys feel 501's beat.

12welve put a lot of work in his beat, that is seen, but all around 501 came much better, his beat has switches, it has great vibe, great drums...

501 definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by Shogah View Post
    Wow, i don;t get why don't you guys feel 501's beat.

12welve put a lot of work in his beat, that is seen, but all around 501 came much better, his beat has switches, it has great vibe, great drums...

501 definitely.
    It's all subjective man, this is part of the reason why I think beat battles are stupid, and why I'll steer clear of voting in the future...the true test of a producer is whether they can create a musical atmosphere, for example producing an entire album that has a consistent and original vibe. Everyone seems to be producing these days, and lacing some chops with drums and whatever real quick is not really production, it's more about crafting a sound, creating an atmosphere as I said...

Anyway, voting on beat battles is like voting on what kind of ice cream tastes the best. So I can see your point, but in this case 501 didn't have switches, he had some diff elements in melody coming in and out but it was pretty much a looped beat, I think he'd agree to that...also a lot of people would argue that the vibe, drums and bass sound digi on 501's joint, it's clear he uses FL. So it shouldn't be all that surprising not everyone voted for him.

These beat battles are cool for raising the level of activity, but they are pretty pointless in terms of measuring the true quality of a beat

Quote Originally Posted by Sinapse View Post
    the true test of a producer is whether they can create a musical atmosphere, for example producing an entire album that has a consistent and original vibe. Everyone seems to be producing these days, and lacing some chops with drums and whatever real quick is not really production, it's more about crafting a sound, creating an atmosphere as I said...
    cosign totally man, like you took my thoughts.

But this shit is banger

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8239080

props 501!

the switches like that on the 0:20 are killing it!

It's all subjective man, this is part of the reason why I think beat battles are stupid, and why I'll steer clear of voting in the future...the true test of a producer is whether they can create a musical atmosphere, for example producing an entire album that has a consistent and original vibe. Everyone seems to be producing these days, and lacing some chops with drums and whatever real quick is not really production, it's more about crafting a sound, creating an atmosphere as I said...

Anyway, voting on beat battles is like voting on what kind of ice cream tastes the best. So I can see your point, but in this case 501 didn't have switches, he had some diff elements in melody coming in and out but it was pretty much a looped beat, I think he'd agree to that...also a lot of people would argue that the vibe, drums and bass sound digi on 501's joint, it's clear he uses FL. So it shouldn't be all that surprising not everyone voted for him.

These beat battles are cool for raising the level of activity, but they are pretty pointless in terms of measuring the true quality of a beat

lol @ this dude, these battles are dope, shits for sport kid, no need to drag ur dark cloud over every thing.

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

@ Sinapse c'mon son, you're really going to make a point not to vote anymore? aren't polls supposed to be subjective? you're right, winning one doesn't really prove anything, but there's nothing wrong with a little competition. if everybody stopped voting it would be lame and nobody would want to do it anymore. it's whatever tho, I'm gonna keep on voting, I feel like if anybody gets mad at me over not getting my vote, then they didn't deserve it to begin with. I'll keep droppin beats too and whether I win or lose ain't somethin that I'm gonna take too seriously.

Could not agree anymore. Well said man.

Well this is all for the love and for fun, so lets keep it going for.... like sin said this is good for raising the level of activity.

fuck the activity, its pose to be hiphop.

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!