Thread: Black Dot and Professor Griff interview

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Default Black Dot and Professor Griff interview

my mind is on this wave
    "although it could be said like that, flowers fall despite our attachment and weeds flourish despite our aversion." - -Dogen

Veteran Member

Sunny big props kid for this video. These brothers are wise behind. I remember Prof. Griff from back in the PE days. Man i would never trade my era for anything.

Prince Rai

that was interesting!

{>____<}

Great video, Sunny. Those guys were sharp.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

{>____<}

Professor Griff is speaking the truth.

Should we resent hip-hop artists for prostituting their own struggle?

Veteran Member

I wish everyone thought like this man. Too many ignorant motherfuckers in this world.

dope thread

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post

Should we resent hip-hop artists for prostituting their own struggle?
    That's a good question.

I think that as mentioned in the videos, words have vibrations and thus a collective frequency which can affect our thoughts by virtue of frequencies subliminally placing itself in the fabric of our own vibrations when we talk, walk, sleep, eat etc. A lot of what we do is taken for granted so we don't how what is happening to us all the time.

So when we say, "Oh I can control what I hear and do.." , all we do is temporarily resist something which is overtly poison. But sooner or later that poison will sip through.

When there is a virus going around, we can try and avoid it as much as possible, but we often still seem to get it. The best solution is to have a strong antidote that can come into effect as soon as possible danger looms both overtly and covertly.

Understanding the existence of poison is one thing, but intricately breaking down the make-up of the frequency of negativity and its attack methods goes a much longer way.

You slow down an enemy by thinking a step ahead of them, close down their pathways to you, it will only slow them down, deploy walls around your mind through knowledge and wisdom, it will make the enemy stand in front of your gates, and then slowly corrode them away through the thorough understanding developed through knowledge and wisdom.

So we can't get rid off negative frequencies, but to master them we need to build a mental fortress which can deal with all sorts of frequencies. That is a lifelong struggle, but one which is vital to pursue.

Peace

........saying people with power and a diabolical plan make sure that poison seeps in

those who are not poisoned stand out and get picked off

a few of us who are plugged in, don't get touched by the enemy

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Rai View Post
    That's a good question.

I think that as mentioned in the videos, words have vibrations and thus a collective frequency which can affect our thoughts by virtue of frequencies subliminally placing itself in the fabric of our own vibrations when we talk, walk, sleep, eat etc. A lot of what we do is taken for granted so we don't how what is happening to us all the time.

So when we say, "Oh I can control what I hear and do.." , all we do is temporarily resist something which is overtly poison. But sooner or later that poison will sip through.

When there is a virus going around, we can try and avoid it as much as possible, but we often still seem to get it. The best solution is to have a strong antidote that can come into effect as soon as possible danger looms both overtly and covertly.

Understanding the existence of poison is one thing, but intricately breaking down the make-up of the frequency of negativity and its attack methods goes a much longer way.

You slow down an enemy by thinking a step ahead of them, close down their pathways to you, it will only slow them down, deploy walls around your mind through knowledge and wisdom, it will make the enemy stand in front of your gates, and then slowly corrode them away through the thorough understanding developed through knowledge and wisdom.

So we can't get rid off negative frequencies, but to master them we need to build a mental fortress which can deal with all sorts of frequencies. That is a lifelong struggle, but one which is vital to pursue.

Peace
    Great post! +rep

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Rai View Post
    That's a good question.

Peace
    I wanna rep you but I don't know how.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted

Prince Rai

lol Peace. I appreciate people giving my thought a read more.

has anyone read analytix?