Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Fall Of the Rebublic: Presidency of Barak Obama(please watch)

The ABBOTT

yea just a regular nut job

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    bitch please. im just not a conspiracy nut job.
    Your a bitch pussy ass whiteboy

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by harm77 View Post
    Your a bitch pussy ass whiteboy

who gets it in your mothers gap all day.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Veteran Member

who gets it in your mothers gap all day.
    ^^^^ Yup like I said pussy ass white boy.

Wu Vatican

^^^^ Yup like I said pussy ass white boy.

acting hard on the internet is for little gayboys. gobble that cock up son.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Veteran Member

acting hard on the internet is for little gayboys. gobble that cock up son.
    oh now he's acting hood, lol wow what's next your threaten to pull out ya gay. Jesus your such a pussy ass whiteboy. Why don't you make us all laugh and post a pic on ur avatar. I bet you look like kid rock. Fucking herb!

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

regardless of what the video says it doesn't start or end with obama so they can stop all that finger pointing bullshit, like someone said earlier i didn't see them making 20 documentaries a minute when g.w. was in office ... niggaz is still mad i guess

The ABBOTT

you obviously didnt watch it either and dont know shit about the filmaker. I suggest you do then try again

Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Wu Vatican

oh now he's acting hood, lol wow what's next your threaten to pull out ya gay. Jesus your such a pussy ass whiteboy. Why don't you make us all laugh and post a pic on ur avatar. I bet you look like kid rock. Fucking herb!

you make little to no sense and probably hold a low level job without much education. congratulations. id embarrass you if id i posted a picture, i get more pussy on accident than you get on purpose boy.

The ABBOTT

e-motion

Veteran Member

you make little to no sense and probably hold a low level job without much education. congratulations. id embarrass you if id i posted a picture, i get more pussy on accident than you get on purpose boy.
    Ok since you had to go there for your information faggot I work as a Foreman for a union contractor. I'm a carpenter buy profession. I make over $45 an hr. If you want I can scan my paycheck and post it up for your pussy ass. And as far as you getting more pussy, I probably got more pussy in 2 years than you had in 10 years total. I live with my girl now in a house unlike u who lives in a small runned roach infested Apt. I guess ass everynight unlike you who fakes getting it to look good on this site. I don't have to sound highly intelligent to please cornballs like you. This ain't college it's a fucking wutang site. You don't belong in this thread. Palehorse was looking for individuals who think critically and can answer without opening their mouth and sounding like a patriotic beer drinking, sister fucking white trash, inbread piece of shit like yourself. Go start a thread on how corny corny you are. I guarentee you you will get mad post for that.

Veteran Member

Whitey for real, what you need to do is remove that NY from your username so people on this site wont think all NY'ers are cornballs like yourself.

Wu Vatican

Ok since you had to go there for your information faggot I work as a Foreman for a union contractor. I'm a carpenter buy profession. I make over $45 an hr. If you want I can scan my paycheck and post it up for your pussy ass. And as far as you getting more pussy, I probably got more pussy in 2 years than you had in 10 years total. I live with my girl now in a house unlike u who lives in a small runned roach infested Apt. I guess ass everynight unlike you who fakes getting it to look good on this site. I don't have to sound highly intelligent to please cornballs like you. This ain't college it's a fucking wutang site. You don't belong in this thread. Palehorse was looking for individuals who think critically and can answer without opening their mouth and sounding like a patriotic beer drinking, sister fucking white trash, inbread piece of shit like yourself. Go start a thread on how corny corny you are. I guarentee you you will get mad post for that.
    mad post?

sorry i dont suck cock for a living and call it carpentry bro.

Veteran Member

mad post?

sorry i dont suck cock for a living and call it carpentry bro.
    Yea your right. You don't suck dick for a living. You actually do it for free. Matter of fact I think you have some of Ghostface's cum dripping down your lip now. Let me get you a klenex for that.

Wu Vatican

Yea your right. You don't suck dick for a living. You actually do it for free. Matter of fact I think you have some of Ghostface's cum dripping down your lip now. Let me get you a klenex for that.

well i know that your not a comedian for a living.

look bruh, just because i dont suck conspiracy cock and i respect the desielness of the united states i got no clue how you get that redneck bullshit. clearly your some kind of racist.