Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Farrakhan Issues Pointed Warning, Guidance in Perilous Times

Veteran Member

Even if he had the money, would that stop them from killing him?

You cannot use the system to fight it. They (the government and many different interest groups) will not allow that.

The wrong way to rebel is just to walk away / ignore.

So dont do a half assed job rebelling. Go all the way, make moves and take the money away from lords...

You need to also respect your enemy. Understand. Since they obviously got powers..

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
    Even if he had the money, would that stop them from killing him?

You cannot use the system to fight it. They (the government and many different interest groups) will not allow that.
    your right, if he had, had the money they definetly would have seen him more as a threat to neutralise physically like they usually do in those type of situations

but if you don't stand up for anything, you will fall for anything, just on a principle level, it sounds kinda corny or whatever, but we're still men, we're still a man, you get what i'm saying, we're still a adult and will die on my feet like a man, like an adult, not on my knees, never that my friend, real talk, we're human beings not lower species worms

@bttr kng kool
    i have no fucking respect & never will have respect for no fruitcake goofy greedy evil population control nut/imperialist piece of shit, thats crazy dawg, it will never happen
    "get money by all means necessary"

^dont underestimate. Disrespecting wont gain you anything. It might sound crazy yeah, because we respect good people also. But dont be fooled.

the enemy is trying to break your morals.. wouldnt you agree?
    Last edited by BTTR KNG KOOL; 10-30-2009 at 10:02 AM.

PRODIGAL SUN

your right about not ever replicating or thinking like them, i never will, i will kill myself before i ever start thinking devilish like them, i have nuthin but love and show love to human beings of all human being communities that are on a level, you get what i'm saying, all every human being's thats on a level and moves and rolls like a human being on a level is trying to do, is pay there bills and take care of there family and mind there own fucking bizness, i salute and relate to that, thats all human being's on a level are trying to do

the system on the other hand, don't have this rationale, morals, or way of moving and even if i won't ever think or roll like them, it dosen't mean i should respect a mass murdering, greedy, psychotic, loony toon, punk

just like i don't respect paedophilles, voyeurs, rapist, stalkers and other lower specie vermin worms
    Last edited by LONDON!; 10-30-2009 at 11:04 AM.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

as time goes on we see it all differently and the more our minds and perceptions of things change, the looser our hold on beliefs and established paths get - if you have a wife and children depending on you, it is easier to see how and why a government would do what it does to its population - as children, we want to do what we want to do in our parents homes - the freedom we think we want as children, we cannot handle - we curse our parent out when they discipline us - but we appreciate it when we are in the same position that our parents were in way back

PRODIGAL SUN

are you equating human beings on a level to imperialists and eugenics nuts?

NO - i'm saying that i can understand some of the choices made and why they are made -

people like to talk about what they would do and how they would do it - until what they want is right at their feet -

when watching a boxing match, people like to say what their champ should have or should have not done - and they sometimes talk about what they would have done if it was them there in that ring - a person with experience in the ring would be allot quieter

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    NO - i'm saying that i can understand some of the choices made and why they are made -

people like to talk about what they would do and how they would do it - until what they want is right at their feet -

when watching a boxing match, people like to say what their champ should have or should have not done - and they sometimes talk about what they would have done if it was them there in that ring - a person with experience in the ring would be allot quieter
    i'm not being funny or nuthin, i just want to understand what your saying, when you say you understand the choices made, the choices of who are you talking about dawg?

the choices of the powers that be murdering us

you get money, you get stuck up. problem ain't solved.
    the messiah was The Father...do farrakhan know who killed me...
    $%#&!

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    the choices of the powers that be murdering us
    As in, the parents of the child.

neglectful, abusive parents yes