Thread: Grind Time Presents: Thesaurus vs Illmaculate (Scribble Jam Champions)

Default Grind Time Presents: Thesaurus vs Illmaculate (Scribble Jam Champions)

DO NOT SLEEP!!!!

If you're a battle fan, this shit is DEFINITELY worth watching. Haven't been on this site in a while tho I thought it was worth it just to post this. The league is called grind time for those who haven't heard of it, shits really blowing up now getting like 30K views in a few days.

These two are basically two west coast vets and between them have won more battle titles then anybody else in this era. Together they won over 50,000 Dollars back in 06' and 07' as World Rap Championship partners so they have a lot of history together.

still standin tall

Good looks man, I've been trying to plug Grindtime battles on this board for a minute now. I'm a huge fan and this is without doubt the best battle in battle rap history.

Quote Originally Posted by Flowzz View Post
    Good looks man, I've been trying to plug Grindtime battles on this board for a minute now. I'm a huge fan and this is without doubt the best battle in battle rap history.
    good to know someone else on this board appreciates them. Grind time is really saving the battle movement seeing as how both Jumpoff and Scribble Jam aren't carrying the torch anymore.

This shit was CRAZY. soo many good lines, I've only seen it twice so far and im still soaking it all in. one of my favourites was definitely ".. we teamed up for the WRC / got there and he was like when do the battles start pete / i said hold on a minute greg, let me unstrap you from your car seat" LOL

still standin tall

bump

still standin tall