15 tracks produced with an Akai MPD24 & FL 7XXL

All tracks mixed in Cubase LE

http://www.sendspace.com/file/v4r40p

Peace.

downloadin right now , hit u with a review in a few

DL'N...hit you with some feed soon...peace

hit you with a review son..

Nice intro hot strings clean piano strikes

2 like the horn flips the way you chopped it was dope could use a upright bassline tho

the wild style interlude is dope dont know if it was an actual 12 inch but still hot

4 has a nice mellow piano loop shits real smooth

5 I think the speed could have been adjusted a little different on the overall sample or the bpm of the sequence to make it hit more on point. Hot sample tho

6 is more my shit.. simple piano nice tempo drum work is on point something ill to kill with rhymes… second piece is a little loud kind of didn’t fit maybe just cause the volume..

7 on some different shit..unusual sounds with that gritty feel simpler always seems to be hotter to me..like the drum work

8 I heard somewhere before maybe a beat battle or something you did maybe..nice tho

9 I like the drums pianos aren t my favorite or nothing but still some nice work

10 came with that jazzy shit..but still a little raw

11 sounds a little like 10 must have came right after each other if not in the same session I like 11 more than 10 drums are nice switched up on some tamborine shit..like it

12 simple with the sound mad killable for rhymes

13 is my least favorite..aint really feelin the voices

14 sounds real smooth spent a more time on that than 13 I can tell just by arrangment and seems more thought out..and its one of the shortest which the hottest beats usually are

15 flipped that old school jazzy honky tonk piano nice…don’t think I would have ever tried..sounds hott son..

overall feeling the tape. Really hot way to break it in number 1 is ill.Decibel wise everything was matched up properly didn’t hear anything besides number six where the switch up was a little to loud…my recent set of 10 beats got some fucked up levels I didn’t take the time to even mix it down..fuck it..your shit sound quality.. feelin the whole vibe..bpm kept a nice pace the entire time..didn’t hear anything to fast which aint for me anyway..i like slower beats..mad props son..

funkmaster general pRoTeChTyAnEcK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by exxxon View Post
    hit you with a review son..

Nice intro hot strings clean piano strikes

2 like the horn flips the way you chopped it was dope could use a upright bassline tho

the wild style interlude is dope dont know if it was an actual 12 inch but still hot

4 has a nice mellow piano loop shits real smooth

5 I think the speed could have been adjusted a little different on the overall sample or the bpm of the sequence to make it hit more on point. Hot sample tho

6 is more my shit.. simple piano nice tempo drum work is on point something ill to kill with rhymes… second piece is a little loud kind of didn’t fit maybe just cause the volume..

7 on some different shit..unusual sounds with that gritty feel simpler always seems to be hotter to me..like the drum work

8 I heard somewhere before maybe a beat battle or something you did maybe..nice tho

9 I like the drums pianos aren t my favorite or nothing but still some nice work

10 came with that jazzy shit..but still a little raw

11 sounds a little like 10 must have came right after each other if not in the same session I like 11 more than 10 drums are nice switched up on some tamborine shit..like it

12 simple with the sound mad killable for rhymes

13 is my least favorite..aint really feelin the voices

14 sounds real smooth spent a more time on that than 13 I can tell just by arrangment and seems more thought out..and its one of the shortest which the hottest beats usually are

15 flipped that old school jazzy honky tonk piano nice…don’t think I would have ever tried..sounds hott son..

overall feeling the tape. Really hot way to break it in number 1 is ill.Decibel wise everything was matched up properly didn’t hear anything besides number six where the switch up was a little to loud…my recent set of 10 beats got some fucked up levels I didn’t take the time to even mix it down..fuck it..your shit sound quality.. feelin the whole vibe..bpm kept a nice pace the entire time..didn’t hear anything to fast which aint for me anyway..i like slower beats..mad props son..

Appreciate the review fam...it means alot to me that you took time out yer day to lace up something this detailed and that you would listen to my shit all the way thru.
    I've been working on upping the quality of my beats for a minute cause if you look @ my old tapes, my drums are drowned out, I hardly used basslines....tracking shit out has definitely been key to my new sound.

I was feeling a few joints on your tape for sure. Track 05 was the stand out for me.

Peace Irie

you know imma dl this

Peace Bronze....whenever you & Menes wanna get down again, get @ me! Thanks to everybody checkin the tape so far.

Student Vs. Teacher is that shit!!!

still vibin on this tape, i never know how to give proper feed on beats lol being an emcee and all

anyways, this shit bangs out, anyone who aint dl'd should, some dope material on here. what i can say is that from the first time you posted here to now you def have elevated heavy, so props on that.

i was gonna put down my favourites but i enjoy em all lol, laser beams was dope, spanish piano, old fashioned ill shit, feel so sad sounded like it had a sample like the one in musical anomaly lol never coming back has dope chops, house of horrors was CHUNKY!!!

Keep bangin out, Peace
    Last edited by THE MASON; 10-29-2009 at 04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
    Student Vs. Teacher is that shit!!!

still vibin on this tape, i never know how to give proper feed on beats lol being an emcee and all

anyways, this shit bangs out, anyone who aint dl'd should, some dope material on here. what i can say is that from the first time you posted here to now you def have elevated heavy, so props on that.

Keep bangin out, Peace
    I'm very appreciative of those kind words. It took contributions from a few different individuals to help me bring my game to what it is. Lots of trial and error...patience and persistence.

I also appreciate that you & menes have rocked a couple of my beats. That affirms in my mind that I must be doing something right if cats are feeling it enough to spit something on the mic.

Guardian of the 1st house Hellspawn's Avatar

My favorites :
    Track 5 : drums are hard and the sample is well chosen/chopped, the intro is dope too
    Track 7 : nice beat but the bassline is too simple
    Track 8 : I like these switches
    Track 10 : the main beat is heavy but I dont like it when it switches.

d loadin now

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!