Thread: Raekwon live in Philadelphia P.a. 11-10-09

FRESH FISH

Exclamation Raekwon live in Philadelphia P.a. 11-10-09

Raekwon "OB4CL2" tour hits Philly on Nov 10th 2009 ..... at the First uni church ....I will be posting more info asap.

85 %ER

Default Raekwon and Sean price

First Unitarian Church

2125 Chestnut St., Philadelphia, PA 19103

November 10th, 2009

Raekwon and Sean Price

Tickets $15

FRESH FISH

Tonight yall don't miss this show Sean Price.... then RAEKWON DA CHEF Gonna tear it down!!!

85 %ER

crazy concert jam pack Reef the Lost Cauze opened up, corny B More group was there Like something i forgot there name, Sean Price killed it Shucky Ducky on the 1's and 2's lol, Raekwon murdered it like always Ice Water and Capone was in the building

FRESH FISH

Damn I got there 8pm... that shit was soldout!

I got there late, I was told by a kid at the front gate that Rae had just arrived on Stage. When I got to the door I was informed that the show was sold out, however, it was a very small venue and you could hear the concert clearly in the tiny lobby. The guy at the door had no problem with a few ticketless cats hangin' out there so I decided to stay. Rae was blazin' a mix of joints from CL1 and 2, and a few Wu Tracks. His performance was impecable, he didn't miss a single lyric, even when performing Deck's, or Ghost's lines from a few of the cuts. Most interesting, he did almost every song from the new cd, CL2. Oh, yeah...It was crazy hot inside the theater, so people were comin' in and out just to get some air, so I did make it into the packed crowd midway through the show. Cop'd a t-shirt just to show support.

FRESH FISH

Quote Originally Posted by blakfeva View Post
    I got there late, I was told by a kid at the front gate that Rae had just arrived on Stage. When I got to the door I was informed that the show was sold out, however, it was a very small venue and you could hear the concert clearly in the tiny lobby. The guy at the door had no problem with a few ticketless cats hangin' out there so I decided to stay. Rae was blazin' a mix of joints from CL1 and 2, and a few Wu Tracks. His performance was impecable, he didn't miss a single lyric, even when performing Deck's, or Ghost's lines from a few of the cuts. Most interesting, he did almost every song from the new cd, CL2. Oh, yeah...It was crazy hot inside the theater, so people were comin' in and out just to get some air, so I did make it into the packed crowd midway through the show. Cop'd a t-shirt just to show support.

Thats ill! I should have stayed...I went to a bar at 3rd and Southst and chilled... DAMN! I have not seen Rae since 8diagrams tour at the Troc in Philly! Probably won't be another Raekwon show in Philly for at least a year! I hope when Rae, Ghost and Meth drop there album they tour!

it was wack raekwon died u dint know me right he did brooklyn zoo anyone see odb on stage