Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Pcp-symphony of the mic.....the countdown to extinction is over!!!!!!

props scamp n jigsaw shit is filthy fam..haha the whole album is gutter gutter..yall dudes is puttin some work in..keep buildin yo.. exxxon

Ppeace lord^

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

Aight here is my review, peace to PCP and all the cats who produced on here, shit is sounds proper and bangs out heavy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Street Kundoe - The added intro is ill, def makes the tracks sound newer in a sense, "go in there yo, get me a sunny d and a dutch" hahahahaha. Good lead with the album with the intro. The track itself is one of my favourite track from PCP, i think i could rhyme this whole shit off the top lol.

We Assassinz - Beat is heavy, MOD came with the heat all over this album. Grimey fucking track over all, classic PCP shit. Didnt feel the chorus so much, kind of loses the feel of the track. Max is a beast and Jig the flow was retarded. Skamp came with a lot of energy and sharp rhymes like we used too. PREDATOORS

Punch Out - Dope intro to the track, adds a nice dimension. Jig kills this top to bottom and MOD again with the heat. " know ya math, hone ya craft when steppin in my octagon", "now the world is full of suckas cause i murdered the rest" dope lines right there

Move Something - Ty Black came correct, the intro to the track is deep. Skamp drop some serious shit, "jewelarry store casin with a fuckin free mason" hahaha sickness. Jigs verse is aggressive shit, the whole track made me wanna fight dudes lol.

Rolling Up On The Sun - I felt like Skamps vocals could have come up a little. But i remember this shit from 420 lol, shit is a smokers track . Beat is laidback and Skamps flow is on point, solid track overall.

Como Me Gustaria - Catchy as fuck, even though i cant understand the chorus. The beat is just catchy and the flows are on point, Skampoe and Max are on point as fuck. Max and PCP are a dope unit, i would have liked to hear Jig on here as well. IM SKAMPOE AND I HAVE OFFICIALLY RAPED YOU!!!! LMAO

Cold World 2 - NANA NANANANA Ern fuckin rips the fuck out this track, to death respect. This whole track is militant as fuck, marchin music type shit. One of my favourite PCP tracks to date. Never heard from Ty Black, but the shit on here is flames. "I dont need no gun, i kill muthafuckas with my hands". Jig my god, probably my favourite verse, blade wind might still hold that spot, respect.

Filthy Fam Shit - Name says it all. Slurch kills it, Skamp on that grimey shit. Who the fuck did the beat? ill shit, mad dark. "fuckin with us we break backs and snap necks"

No Coast - Plex is a monster on the boards and PCP laced the track. Heavyweights step in the ring and you get murder, so what else is to be expected. Skamps second verse is vicious, "we Tarantino the shit"

Lost In Translation - MOD, beastin....... again! lol. i really felt the concept of this track. I mean i dont know what Skamp is sayin but it flows proper and then flips into english. Jig starts in english and goes to spanish, i like how that was planned out.

Deadication Pt. 2 - Dope shit. A nice follow up to the first one and it adds a story telling, personal element to the album. Beat is pretty nice as well, up tempo but has that story type feel, imo.

Cannibal Godz Pt.2 - Fuckin bump this shit damn near everyday, another classic PCP sounding joint and Icabod is a monster, literally, unhuman lol. 7th is a beast and always got the sound for concepts of a track, cant wait to heat part 3. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!

Body Count/Hot Sauce - Man, MOD like seriously, get the fuck out of here, right now lmao, beat is epic and has that end of the album feel. Jig on point with the flow and Skamp enter perfect, "i dont rock the oceans, now get a load of my deadly potions", thats ill shit fam. Slurch came correct, i felt his mix could have been a bit better overall but its still that Slang Mobb shit. I like how it drops into Hot Sauce, 7th drops a retarded beat, DUN DUN DUNDUNNNNNNNN!!! Jig comes in mad aggressive, just attack in the beat. Wasnt really feelin Monk on there though, he sounds like he choking to death at some points lmao. Skamp kills this shit, " i close my eyes and bend the space of time", that shit made stop for a second.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall - The whole shit is a very cohesive sounding album, each element is strung together and the albums flow is on point, which is essential in carrying the listener through each track, which the little skits or speeches help do. Favourite tracks on the album(other then Street Kundoe and Cannibal Godz, as i bumped them the most already lol) are: Cold World, Punch Out, We Assassinz and Body Count/Hot Sauce. Can't wait for the next album to drop.

PS. MENTAL ORDER MUTHAFUCKAS!!!

sick fuck review lord respect im speachless
    sick fuckin review lord respect im speachless
    glad u felt like that fam word

FOLLOW!!

BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF JIGSAW45's Avatar

^^^^word up yo...great review sunn. appreciate the love n honesty, i get more excited the more i check on it cuz of all the positive energy yall are comin with....thanx again,peace!!!

imo monk on that hot sauce joint was fuckin genius buahahahaha im tellen u hes like thye odb of wu corp

FOLLOW!!

download this album n i'll send u a KLIVE KRAVEN autograph

FOLLOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post
    imo monk on that hot sauce joint was fuckin genius buahahahaha im tellen u hes like thye odb of wu corp

The thing is Skamp... ODB had talent up his ass!!!!!

Monk...

Quote Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post
    download this album n i'll send u a KLIVE KRAVEN autograph

---------------------------------------------------------------------

-Street Kundoe - Best overall track on the album...

-We Assasins - The beat had no low end... no bass... Just weak on the drums, and the depth Lyrics were usual p.c.p. stuff. Jigsaw was nice. Maximus you're a beast...Nuff said. Coming back to the beat. Melody was dope. Never said the beat was wack.

- Rolling up on the Sun - Best mixed track on the entire album. ERno beat is dope ass simplicity. Weed anthem. One of Skampoes best songs period.

- Cold World 2 - Beat is lacking that low end. Very dope beat though by Ty. Ern always beasting it out... "Hip hop communist, I am the dictator" ... "We Bruce banner the fools..." lol... Your verse was dope. Nice one fat boy.

- No Coast - Sick Simple joint by Plex... actually one of the most simplest joints I ve ever heard from him. Should have been easy to ride, but you guys were a little off beat to me. Skampoe you sound retarted on the beggining of your second verse, but you picked it up.

- Lost in Translation - Yeah man get busy on that spanish hustle lol. Fuck English, cats aint making money anymore. M.O.D dropped a bomb. Jig finally no gun rap... sick verses dudes. "I spit that coca pura" ... asi es que se tiran las llamas... lol.

- Cannibal Pt.2 - 7th you animal!!

- Hot Sauce- 7th... you a-n-i-m-a-L... lol. Man... Monk fucked this whole track up SMH. But, yeah dope dope.

-The ones I dint reviewed...kinda sucked to me so whatev.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall...

On the real, fuck you Skampoe... lol.

I still listened though, some entertaining joints on here. Decent effort. Still major improvements to be made, in different areas such as flow, and taking your lyrics to another level. Its all a learning process. A major thing that bothered me was the lack of low-end on some of the beats... not sure if they were missing initially, or you guys got rid of them during the mixing process. Takes a lot away from the track. Better than the last 2 efforts. New joint, take it to another level with the lyrics... Some The lyrical content is getting played out. Lost in Translation was one of my favs because it was real original and fresh. Keep working yall.
    Last edited by 12weLvE; 11-04-2009 at 05:29 PM.

Just dont be listening to ma shit while ur applying ur lipgloss homo!

FOLLOW!!

A major thing that bothered me was the lack of low-end on some of the beats... not sure if they were missing initially, or you guys got rid of them during the mixing process. Takes a lot away from the track

ALL THE BEATS ON THERE ARE AS I GOT THEM, THATS ON THEIR, WE LOVED THEM REGARDLES WHICH IS Y WE DID ROCKED TO THEM

FOLLOW!!

alright yall...lets move along. n keep the back n forth in genchat. thanx 4 checkin it out tho...peace

over 700 views in 2 days or less...we did good imo

FOLLOW!!

put this 2gether, need a nu sig.

FOLLOW!!

hellll yeah sun!!! good shit

i suggest a respirator...oh wait, wrong thread