Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Red Hot Chili Peppers/John Frusciante

"By the Way" (2002) is my favorite by RHCP. From Frusciante it's "Shadows Collide With People" (2004)

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    ^lol can u elaborate?

i tripped mushrooms last night with some friends and one of the guys we were tripping with played their album By The Way.

that shit was so doope. and the trip was realll nice lil i was tripping balls

i was zonning out to it all night

i woke up this morning and downloaded the album lol.

im listening to it right now while i smoke some resin i scrapped up lol

and this thread getting bumped is a crazy ass coincidence.
    I can imagine by the way being the perfect soundtrack to a happy trip man...it's an awesome album. I would also recommend "the empyrean" for those who wanna check out Frusciante's solo work..it's a trip in itself.
    It's the god, god.

Default Red Hot Chili Peppers/John Frusciante

sgt peppers

although god only knows is gawdly

and i agree with infinity about electric ladyland...its like hes only remembered for his guitar playing but that album and axis are amazing.

Wu Vatican

Blood Sugar Sex Magic is absolutely in the top 5 albums for the 90's. Lots of great shit in their career for sure but BSSM is an undeniable classic.

Frusciante plays some killer guitar on Johnny Cash's Unearthed (which is the out-takes of his American series - I think he plays guitar on some of the original releases too).

For those not aware the American recordings (vols 1-5) are produced by Rick Rubin and include stacks of covers like Personal Jesus, One, Hurt (Nine Inch Nails) and are highly recommended by yours truly (not all of it works but the good stuff is great)

It's the god, god.

speaking of p-fnk... i was in the studio for the recoding of FABO's (D4L) "scotty/geeked up" remix ft Grge clnton.

he kept going to the restroom every few mins. then after an hour or so he said "yall seem cool" pulled out a glass stem an hit some fucking rock. held in the smoke while saying "Get 'em Dope!!!" and hopped in the booth and spit an ill freestyle spoken word verse where he even mentioned the rock.

anyway...
    californiacation =best RHCP album tho bloodsugarsexmagik is my fav.

Wu Vatican

^^that's like the 100th second-hand account of Clinton getting totally cracked out in the studio that i've heard lol. a friend of mine interned at The Hit Factory and told a very similar story...