Thread: Hot & spicy foods

Default Hot & spicy foods

One thing that varies from cultures. It is also something that the digestive system gets used to over time. It seems not up until recently that many white people are getting used to the hotness. The rise of the popularity of chicken wings could be related to that. I remember when wings were 15 cents each on some nights but these days its getting close to $1 for 1.

Even when at work we have wing and beer times. The first time my boss had to run to the washroom and run his mouth under the tap and now eats spicier things than me.

Veteran Member

I like spicy foods. I don't like when it's too hot though.

I've also noticed white people eating more spicy foods.

I thought maybe it was a regional thing. Texans in general like food with some kick. I hear that's much more rare up north where people take restaurant ratings for hotness serious.

Support the Real. Click HERE

Naw dude, why do you think they call em' Buffalo wings? Invented in Buffalo New York....New Englanders like their hot shit, trust, the colder the weather, the better the wing.

Crazy Optician.

Indian curry is the statistically the most popular food in the UK. Lots of varied spice depending on the dish... vindaloo for example is lethal hot! but then u get the likes of korma which has no spice at all.

But yea indian food is very popular here. which would have derived from the colonisation of India itself

i heard the reason hot foods prevail in hot areas, is because that it works to cool you down.

my friend's mom was egyptian, and she ran it down like this: they clear your sinuses for one, and they help you internally sweat, so basically you're cooling yourself down by eating them.

i'm a huge fan of spicy foods, i'm using frank's red hot on a lot, now it's not hot but damn flavorful, and if i'm at pizza nova then i gotta bust out the tobasco.

The ABBOTT

eating spicy foods are great for your bodys immunity and metabolism. it raises your bodys basal temperature and kills off bacteria and viruses. kind of like a safe induced fever

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

I've eaten spicy foods literally since I can remember. One of my earliest memories is going to a sox game in chicago when I was 3 and my uncle giving me jalapenos off his nachos. they gave me the first one as a joke, just to see my reaction, but I just kept eating them, lol. I've always loved spicy food.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

I read a few things of health benefits from spices such as studies suggesting reducing some cancer risks. I also read there are some cultures that feed spices to infants once they get to a certain age....I cant find it again where I read it from though.

I remember always putting drops of tabasco sauce in my soups when I was younger. Eating hot wings I could do as long as I didnt get too much sauce on my lips. It seemed I had more tolerance towards spicy things but seems local society seemed to have caught up.

Over time my mouth had no problems with most spices but I didnt have them too often of course because it always gave me the ring of fire, buring my asshole out 24 hours later. I started just having milder spices and now have hot and it seemed my digestive system has adapted to it so I no longer burn my asshole and can pass solid stool most of the time.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

i was thinking about the burning butthole also butt didn't want to comment

jalapeños with rot on them .............don't do it

Scotch Bonnet is where it's at.
    Break fast is served