Thread: Cannibal Ox- Instrumentals

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Default Cannibal Ox- Instrumentals

Anybody Got instrumentals from their first album?
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Default Re: Cannibal Ox- Instrumentals

YA I GOT THEM! i have tons of shit from can o , i love them and i wish they would get back together, those are some of the sickest beats ever, and i would upload it but i dont have windows media player, and i tried to download it but, it says i dont have the full windows 98 or some shit like that!

damn i wish i had that program, cuz i have tons of shit you would like to hear from them, i have hip hop for years

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...music&n=507846

and 37th Chamber, El-P has in the last week confirmed he his producing a new Can Ox album for release next year on Def Jux.
    Wu-Tang Forever

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 37thchamber
    YA I GOT THEM! i have tons of shit from can o , i love them and i wish they would get back together, those are some of the sickest beats ever, and i would upload it but i dont have windows media player, and i tried to download it but, it says i dont have the full windows 98 or some shit like that!

damn i wish i had that program, cuz i have tons of shit you would like to hear from them, i have hip hop for years
    what do u have then? maybe it could play or i could just put it on a cd? use http://yousendit.com to upload it.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.