Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Spirituality, Mysticism, and Personal Experience in Relation to Psychedelics

well if you question reality, then what's the next logical step?
    has anyone tried to test what they've seen?
    if reality is not what it seems how do you go about finding what is REAL?

have you ever tried or succeeded in manipulating the construct(reality)?

what methods do you use?

manifesting your will...how long can you flex the "muscle"?

have you ever been out-flexed?

have you ever transformed external will/energy into your own (alchemy)? how?

higher magic.

you will find that the drugs will inhibit your ability to use these techniques once you get a handle on whats what.

at any given time, you have the power to tap into any past experience and revisit that mindstate.

that's true of anything. you can go from sad to happy just by thinking of a happy time. lol "find your happy place".

find your trippy place and you wont need a tab ever again.

i eat shrooms every few years or so strictly for entertainment. haven't tripped on acid in a looooong time.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Its about breaking down the perceived survival reality that has evolved by our brains to help us function on a reproductive level, like "time". Linear Time is one of the most common things people report breaking down when on physcadelics. This is because Time is one of the most artificial things we experiance on a constant second by second level. Psychadelics quickly and easily see past time.

On a side note, since 2000 when William Pickard got busted by the DEA, LSD has been much harder to find, because he was making 90% of the worlds supply. LSD is an incredibly hard thing to manufacture correctly, you basically need a PHd in biological chemistry and plenty of experiance, not to mention the high tech lab and all the speical equipment and chemicals that are restricted and closely monitired by FBI. SO when William was busted, no one since has really taken up the market.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Leonard_Pickard

Read up. Dude was a legend. They put him down for 2 life sentances. God dammn. Ive heard of people shooting people in the face getting 4 years. He has no chance of parole.

All for making LSD. That doesnt harm people.

First and foremost LSD is an introspective journey into the innerworkings of your psyche and soul, it breaks down the ego and all other feeble concepts that we use to define ourselves and separate ourselves from the rest of everyone.

It allows you to see the less glamourous truths of the way you act and why you do what you do, if you have balls to let it. It is a tool that’s usage must be mastered for optimal effects, it peels off layers of reality trip by trip, its up to you on how you define your experience and what you gain from it.
    For me personally it is a tool to help me understand myself and what we perceive as time, reality, consciousness and matter.

Talking about consciousness LSD’s effects on your general cognition and awareness are mind blowing, the shifts in consciousness are sudden and require a strong mind to deal with this radical shift in the way you think, that shows you that conciousness is a enitity in itself a aura that surrounds us and one that can be utilized in my view to Parapsychological levels.

It is a sacred sacrement that must be taken with humilty and respect.
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

you can get lsd?

time is real, but the current construct we understand to be time, is false.
    time is linked to space in a way that makes them inseparable.

read up on timespace/spacetime.

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    you can get lsd?
    Yeah, right now there is a bottle of pure liquid waiting on me, its £200 but it will last you a year if you have a pipete and get the dosage right.

u sure about that? a bottle? who the hell is selling bottles of it? that just tells me its poor quality. if it was the 70's in california i might think oherwise, i heard they used to squirt out of water pistols at grateful dead concerts back then (rumor)

its most probably heavily over diluted with ethanol, its not usual for a chemist to sell off bottles, they always blot it first or gelatin.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

man im pretty sure theres some lsd getting passed around here too.

when did that william dude get locked up ?
    We do it for the people.

2000, he was TEH DON of the shit

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

i tripped LSD several times in late 2006/early 2007

and three of my fiends recently (spring of this year) said they got ahold of a whole sheet and they split it up amongst themselves and tripped balls

there has to be someone or a few people who took up the market after the void when he got locked up

i doubt he was the sole supplier
    We do it for the people.

u gotta understand how hard it is to properly make lsd.

-high tech modern lab
    -restricted lab equipment
    -years of pharmacutical chemistry knowledge, pref PhD
    -understanding of how to handle highly reactive and toxic chemicals

Theres not many who can fit the bill. Thats why he was dominating.

DEA's site on him, hes the dude with white hair, smiling on his mugshot

http://www.justice.gov/dea/pubs/stat...ran112403.html

On a side note, since 2000 when William Pickard got busted by the DEA, LSD has been much harder to find, because he was making 90% of the worlds supply. LSD is an incredibly hard thing to manufacture correctly, you basically need a PHd in biological chemistry and plenty of experiance, not to mention the high tech lab and all the speical equipment and chemicals that are restricted and closely monitired by FBI. SO when William was busted, no one since has really taken up the market.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Leonard_Pickard

Read up. Dude was a legend. They put him down for 2 life sentances. God dammn. Ive heard of people shooting people in the face getting 4 years. He has no chance of parole.

All for making LSD. That doesnt harm people.

Appropriately, he was a snitch who got done because another guy snitched on him.

But these guys are probably going to die in prison, for doing pretty much nothing wrong, and that's fucked up.

No he wasnt, he had worked for the Feds in the past after getting busted, but that was only ratting out scummy Meth labs to keep himself clean. He never ratted anyone worthy of more out. he did what he had to do, to keep the hippie movement moving.

He was moving a movement. If he had to rat out a few shitty meth labs, so be it.

u sure about that? a bottle? who the hell is selling bottles of it? that just tells me its poor quality. if it was the 70's in california i might think oherwise, i heard they used to squirt out of water pistols at grateful dead concerts back then (rumor)

its most probably heavily over diluted with ethanol, its not usual for a chemist to sell off bottles, they always blot it first or gelatin.
    I have known this guy for ages, hes a trustworthy hippiified dude and a retired chemist, i mean the guy knows how to extract the bad chems from mdma to give you a better comedown for gods sake, he's a pro with good sources.

why you lookin for some magic tickets?