Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LOL look at this video Razah posted with Rza in it

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

hes lost his goddam mind lol

PRODIGAL SUN

this is the dumbest video ive ever seen since dude said wu-tang worshipped the devil cause of a video on their website
    CHAMBERMUSIK RECORDS/ CHAMBERMUSIK SPECIAL PRODUCTS DOES NOT ENDORSE ANYTHING SAID OR WRITTEN BY THIS MESSAGE BOARD USER NAME!!!

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Stylez View Post
    this is the dumbest video ive ever seen since dude said wu-tang worshipped the devil cause of a video on their website
    I remember that shit lol
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    Has he never even met Meth lol? He was on Play IV Keeps, he knows Meth personally obviously, yet hes believing this dumbass shit abotu some old dude who made a video of Meth because he has a picture of him pulling the devil horns

god damm someone throw this dudes career out the window please

AHAHAAHAHAHAHahahahahaha
    hmmm... he's not credited there... is he on chorus or something? it sounds that he could be, but it sounds a lot of like Streetlife for me...

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

no sorry my bad, loss of memory for a sec, rzahs not on play 4 keeps, got my wires crossed

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Naw, that is Razah on the hook
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.