Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: is there an uglier leading lady than maggie gyllenhaal!?!?!!

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

I'm not gonna argue with people that thinks a woman's role in a big movie should be filled with a beauty instead of good acting. When I watched Dark Knight is was only thinking about how she was one of the movies brighter points, where Katie Holmes was so idiotic in Batman Begins [which is one of my fav. movies tho, but every Katie Holmes moment in it is just so melodramatic and she plays it like she's still in Dawson's Creek, for christ sake]

Cameron Diaz was hot only in the Mask, which is her first big movie anyway. We have better looking white bitches everywhere, without looking like blond bimbos.
    bring back begongo!!

Banned

shut the fuck up, ill take katie holmes talkin like a deaf person over maggie flexing her acting muscle any day!!!!

and i didnt watch dawsons creek, so i wouldnt know how she acted in that you emotional queer!!!!!

you consistently have the worst opinion on everything!!!! just keep it in your pocket next time son!!!!

hahaha @ bigging up maggie for her talent and shitting on diaz, like you bagged any chicks of her caliber!!!! go flick a booger or paint a house dumb fuck!!!!

this is some of the funniest shit ive ever read