Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Extreme Football League (formerly Lingerie Football League)

Default Extreme Football League (formerly Lingerie Football League)

Has anybody seen this league yet? How is it? I might check out one of the Philadelphia Passion games.

http://www.lflus.com/

Last edited by check two; 04-13-2012 at 06:38 PM.

Banned

hot damn i've never even heard about this ??

They have been showing a bunch of games on MTV2.

--Super Bowl MVP Rypien’s daughter carrying on the football name — in the Lingerie League

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl-wp9432

--Most of Toronto’s lingerie football team quits in dispute

Team star Krista Ford and other members of Toronto's lingerie football league are taking their ball and suggestive undergarment sets and going home.

Twenty-two of the team's 26 players abruptly quit this week after a dispute with management about roster cuts. Krista wrote about the decision on her Facebook page:

Hey everyone! I am really sad to let you all know that I have left the Toronto Triumph, along with many of my teammates. It was one of the hardest decisions I've had to make thus far, however, I had to stand up for what I felt was right. Unfortunately, it cost me the greatest sport in the world. [She also played frisbee golf? -- CC]

Lest you think Krista wasn't serious about the lingerie walkout, she then quoted Malcolm X. "A man who stands for nothing will fall for anything," Krista wrote. That's actually based off an old Alexander Hamilton line, meaning not only is Krista using the civil rights movement as a basis for hanging up her shoulder pads and bras, but the American revolution too. One can only assume she's keeping the Civil War in her back pocket for when things get really heated.

League chairman, and apparent public relations whiz, Mitchell Mortaza defended the team's actions to The Toronto Star. "What they've done now is focus on real athletes versus wannabes that are more interested in being celebrities than football players," he told the respected newspaper that's actually covering lingerie football conflicts like they're a real thing. "A lot of these women [that were released], quite frankly, aren't used to playing at such a high level as far as sports."

Perhaps I've misjudged the integrity of the lingerie football league, and I apologize in advance if I have, but these are women playing a sport in bras and panties with unattached garter straps. The current picture on the front of the league website shows more boob than an issue of Maxim. (That still exists, right?) There are downloadable wallpapers that, if used, would force 13-year-old boys to keep their laptops under their mattress. The whole league is based on the idea of creating celebrity. Football is merely the vessel to get there.
    Last edited by check two; 01-12-2013 at 05:05 PM.

-Lingerie Football League goes on hiatus for 2012 season

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...190752473.html

Griselda Dinner Plates Brick Thunderbird's Avatar

I watched a few games this season and it wasn't too bad. Marirose Roach from the Philadelphia Passion is a beast with it.
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    -Lingerie Football League goes on hiatus for 2012 season

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...190752473.html

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Do they allow fapping in the audience?
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

went to the BC angels vs toronto triumph game in canada
    they have some decent plays...and i know theres a league happenin in australia right now

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

-Lingerie Football League Undergoes Rebranding

The Lingerie Football League recently hit a crossroads, according to its founder and chairman, Mitchell S. Mortaza.

The league has been gaining popularity since it was started in 2009, but its skimpy uniforms and sexualized branding were hurting its credibility. So the league has decided to go in a new direction.

Gone is the name Lingerie Football League. The acronym LFL remains, but now it stands for Legends Football League.

The uniforms are undergoing some changes as well, but as you can see from the photo here, the league isn't exactly abolishing the scanty look.

The league wrote in a press release that it is scrapping the "lingerie" aspects of the uniform and adding "performance wear" while also redesigning shoulder pads to add protection for players. In addition to the one above, here are some more photos of the new "uniforms," so you can decide for yourself whether they're still lingerie or not. Perhaps this is all semantics as the league's hook continues to be mining the intersection of football and sex appeal.

After expanding to Canada last year, the league has plans to start play in Australia this year and Europe in 2015.

"In the coming years we will further establish this sport in the US, Australia, Europe and Asia as the most known form of American football globally," Mortaza said. "In order to reach the next milestone, we feel the focus has to be the sport and our amazing athletes."

With the addition of the Atlanta Steam and the Omaha Heart in 2013, the Legends Football League will have 12 teams based in the United States in addition to four in Canada.

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/dish...oes-rebranding

Banned

The Lingerie Football League — ahem, excuse us — the Legends Football League is reviewing a coach’s halftime tirade against his team, the Seattle Mist. By our count, Chris Michaelson dropped 16 F-bombs on his players during a halftime rant after the Mist gave up a touchdown to end the half. The LFL is fine with that — as they should be — but asking his players, “Are you guys just [expletive] retarded? Or are you just stupid? Which is it?” is not “condoned” by the league, according to TMZ. The rant seemed to work as the Mist beat their opponent, the Green Bay Chill 55-36. Michaelson will be given plenty of time to calm down by the time Seattle plays again. Their next game is not until May 4, because, you know, every serious football league takes a month between games. Someone might want to inform Michaelson that he’s coaching in a league that was previously known as the Lingerie Football League. There’s no reason to be taking it quite so seriously. Fans going to games likely aren’t hanging on every win or loss. Of course, since the Mist only play four games this season, you could certainly argue that each matchup means even more than an NFL game — nah, just kidding. But seriously, Coach, let’s cool it on the word “retarded” and using derogatory terms to identify opposing players. It’s not cool.

Default LFL (Lingerie Football League of Legends Football League)

Dunno if anyone is up on this.
    So why not a thread. If you dont know now you know!

about the LFL (*or as my buddy calls it look at my tits & ass football*)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lingerie_Football_League

Canada:

USA:

Australia:

Actually Went to Games in Canada and Australia
    The atmosphere is great but nothing compared to the NFL and its Tailgate parties...still a great time tho, if you can look past at what they are wearing they are actually playing decent football. Good times !

I remember one chick scored a touchdown and jumped into the crowd all the guys were fondling her while celebrating with her.

Go to a Game if you get a chance !

cheers

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants