It's been a while since I had last seen it, I think it was mtv 2 at the time.

-In 2010, MTV2 licensed the broadcast rights to 20 regular season and two conference playoff games and aired highlights of those games on a program entitled LFL Presents: LFL, Friday Night Football on MTV2. For the 2011–12 season, MTV2 also broadcast the championship game, in addition to presenting the games in their entirety and broadcasting them live at 9:00 PM ET.

In 2013, the league began airing their games exclusively online on a week-delayed basis, releasing their games every Saturday on YouTube. Games are shot in 1080i.

At the start of the 2013–2014 Australia season, LFL signed an agreement with 7mate in Australia to broadcast games every Saturday night.

In 2015, Fuse became the exclusive broadcaster of LFL games in the United States.[87] Games are broadcast on a week-delay basis on Saturday nights, and are later uploaded to YouTube on Fridays. In the Fall, Oxygen premiered the reality series, Pretty. Strong., which focuses on the lives and careers of the Chicago Bliss. The show was produced by Relativity Television.

Fuse did not broadcast the 2016 season. Instead, games were broadcast in select markets on affiliates of The CW and MyNetworkTV as well as Regional sports networks on a week-delayed basis.

In 2017, Super Channel became the exclusive Canadian broadcaster of all LFL games through the 2019 season. Super Channel used the LFL to launch its "Super Channel SPORTS" sub-brand for all sporting and events and sports-themed programming. Meanwhile, Eleven Sports Network acquired the broadcast rights to the LFL in the United States.