Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Extreme Football League (formerly Lingerie Football League)

lol

My man Check Two...what havn't you posted !!

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

^^
    lol
    well I don't think there is an official WNBA thread if you wanted to start that?

Wasn't that girl player mad when the fans were fondling her in the crowd? lol

Veteran Member

excelent putas

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    ^^
    lol
    well I don't think there is an official WNBA thread if you wanted to start that?

Wasn't that girl player mad when the fans were fondling her in the crowd? lol
    haha thats awesome that a thread was made for this sport of
    "look at my tits and ass"

no she was happy to have scored a touchdown
    I think now they dont jump in the crowds anymore because of that
    too many drunk guys !
    although in Canada i saw alot of chiks wathcing the game

we should have an unofficial NI meet up at obe of these games lol

all in all its good fun

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

Bikini football league in Latin America

https://screen.yahoo.com/bikini-foot...112009945.html

New reality show to feature players from the league

PRODIGAL SUN

Legend Mike Ditka has become the new owner of this league, which is now called the Extreme football league (X league).

Does tv cover their games, ESPN etc?

I visited the X Legue website (I DID THAT) but I saw no info there. I did see they have full games from the previous season on their YT channel

It's been a while since I had last seen it, I think it was mtv 2 at the time.

-In 2010, MTV2 licensed the broadcast rights to 20 regular season and two conference playoff games and aired highlights of those games on a program entitled LFL Presents: LFL, Friday Night Football on MTV2. For the 2011–12 season, MTV2 also broadcast the championship game, in addition to presenting the games in their entirety and broadcasting them live at 9:00 PM ET.

In 2013, the league began airing their games exclusively online on a week-delayed basis, releasing their games every Saturday on YouTube. Games are shot in 1080i.

At the start of the 2013–2014 Australia season, LFL signed an agreement with 7mate in Australia to broadcast games every Saturday night.

In 2015, Fuse became the exclusive broadcaster of LFL games in the United States.[87] Games are broadcast on a week-delay basis on Saturday nights, and are later uploaded to YouTube on Fridays. In the Fall, Oxygen premiered the reality series, Pretty. Strong., which focuses on the lives and careers of the Chicago Bliss. The show was produced by Relativity Television.

Fuse did not broadcast the 2016 season. Instead, games were broadcast in select markets on affiliates of The CW and MyNetworkTV as well as Regional sports networks on a week-delayed basis.

In 2017, Super Channel became the exclusive Canadian broadcaster of all LFL games through the 2019 season. Super Channel used the LFL to launch its "Super Channel SPORTS" sub-brand for all sporting and events and sports-themed programming. Meanwhile, Eleven Sports Network acquired the broadcast rights to the LFL in the United States.

Thanks for the info, check. Eleven took over broadcast rights of the national soccer league (men) this summer. Eleven Sports is behind a paywall here. It is not included in my tv subscription package. I think the sports package is about $20 extra a month, I'll have to check online whether they broadcast X Football for the European market too.

Super Channel is not included on any (sports) subscription bundles here.

Oh HELL yeah!