Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bone Thugs

Default Re: Bone Thugs

my second best ......they are nice....the first 4 cds....well the first one i only liked 3 or 4 songs.......it was calld faces of death ,,,,,,,when they were bone enterprise....all the way up to the art of war...was all good...and krazies first 2 cds were ok....lazie has a few trakes ..bizzy dont like his stuff .....wish bone never put out a cd....and flesh n bone put out 2 not that good

but i heard they got some nice production on thier next...so i think they could jump up some.......i like when they spit over hard beats...with a lot of boom in the trunk

The Sigung(Sifu's Master) ThePharaohNosferatu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 100pr00f
    my second best ......they are nice....the first 4 cds....well the first one i only liked 3 or 4 songs.......it was calld faces of death ,,,,,,,when they were bone enterprise....all the way up to the art of war...was all good...and krazies first 2 cds were ok....lazie has a few trakes ..bizzy dont like his stuff .....wish bone never put out a cd....and flesh n bone put out 2 not that good

but i heard they got some nice production on thier next...so i think they could jump up some.......i like when they spit over hard beats...with a lot of boom in the trunk
    Yeah i get ya, krayzie can do it on his own.

bizzys first album was tight, second good, third WACK.

Bizzy wont be on the next bone album cause his an idiot, and doesnt want help, and Bone has stop showing him love cause the idiot doesnt want it, they say they been tryin to help him ever since after art of war. so they finally stopped carring for him. well kray and Wish been stopped but the one who should the most love recently stopd and that is layzie

"Yo MC's wonder what's hip-hop thunder
    Tell you the truth it's just one nation under" - RZA

.:1 Nation Under:. l .:Hip-Hop Release Dates Thread:. l .:Upcoming Movies Thread:. l .:1 Nation Under Battle Tournament:.(MCs Needed to Join)

on the last krazie bone cd..witch had about 3 or 4 songs i realy like...one was about bone...and the how he grew up with them thats a nice track....he still got mad love for the guy...he is just a wako now..he is broke and a drugy that talks about god all the time...i mean all the time............he needs to snape out of it and get wit the groupe...so he can get a lil bit of money..

Yeah i like that track too.

but thats there point, the man comes back sober and healthy when hes broke and needs money, and then when it comes down to do another album hes crazy and drunk again. not to mention on them PCPs and X.

.:1 Nation Under:. l .:Hip-Hop Release Dates Thread:. l .:Upcoming Movies Thread:. l .:1 Nation Under Battle Tournament:.(MCs Needed to Join)

Anybody hear that bizzie bone interview he did in Houston. "Praise the lord, Jesus is gawwwwddd" lol, I have a feeling this is the direction bone is heading. But look at it this way they have hit rock bottom, only one way to go. And thats making more wack music...lol

www.614hiphop.com - Columbus's lost and found for underground sound.
    You used to be fly but you crashed your plane.

yea...ever thing was about god...he was acting crazie on that shit.....it kinda freaked me out

That was a sweet interview

BNTH were solid in their early days, now I have lost interest as they have faded into the background.....
    creepin' to e.1999 to art of war, flesh-n-bones solo was decent, anything after the group's first solos....i haven't heard, except that single with Phil Collins....

Spheres of the Mind @ Soundclick :::Spheres Myspace:::Nexodus Myspace

Veteran Member

I think some of there stuff is real nice

E 1999 Eternal is classic, but mainly because of the production. They arent really good rappers at all...

from cleveland ohio the place of my birth
    they were great back in the day
    they didnt really progress though and after a while it all sounded the same and people got bored with it
    tastes change, adapt or die

Well as for the interview, i heard it, and MAN!!! this man is fucked up, but he said he went into the interview Drunk and thats why he acted that way, i feel he was on some Drugs.

!! EVIL

I'm a fan. E.1999 Eternal is a classic, Art of War was overlong and pretty much half filler (and half classic shit - Thug Luv is INCREDIBLE).. after that it took them a little while to get back up, but BTNHResurrection was 4/5, then they straight fell off with TWO (although I've heard it was label involvement that led to that particular version getting released).. they've been through a fair amount of shit and a few of their solo albums (Krayzie Bone's last 2 albums, basically) and 2 group albums have been worthwhile. Right now they're in the same spot as Wu-Tang as far as getting themselves back up - they need eachother, DJ-Uneek and a good label - so possibly signing with Full Surface is a step forward. They also need to resolve that shit with Bizzy one way or another, but I'm betting he won't be on the next Bone album. Hopefully their new album will be worth all the bullshit.