Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rhianna Was On 20/20 TV Show Last Night

^^ ha ha

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    It doesn't matter that it's tiny, she sucked it LOL.
    CharlesJones she said she was unable to suck it because it wasnt long enough to penetrate past her lips, which is why it was only a handjob, like you said. She also said you climaxed over your own balls.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Ghostlaced, remember when i told you that your mom gives a good blowjob? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I told my brother about that and he said he wants your mom to suck his dick LOL.
    hahahahaha

LOL at half the Jones family being at the library using the free computers.

haha, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    ^^LMAO at your sigvid
    its funnier when your faded...

CharlesJones she said she was unable to suck it because it wasnt long enough to penetrate past her lips, which is why it was only a handjob, like you said. She also said you climaxed over your own balls.
    you've got jokes lacey lol

ain't nothing change but the address...

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GZAjector
    bitches love to get their ass whooped.
    funny as it is,this is true for some women ...

no doubt dude, i learned that shit growing up, with my parents and the older cats i used to run with. dudes would constantly be fucking up their girlfriends or wives whatever, choking em', punching em', dragging em', whatever. and the woman almost always loved that dude all the more.

i never personally beat a woman, but IMO there has to be an element about you that makes them think that you will kick the shit out of them. and if they ever try and call your bluff on it, and you're not the type of dude to slap a girl around, then you have to straight up beat a dudes ass in front of them, for no apparent reason. then when you're covered in their blood, you look your woman in the eyes, and give them a knowing look.

now that i have done lol

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post
    no doubt dude, i learned that shit growing up, with my parents and the older cats i used to run with. dudes would constantly be fucking up their girlfriends or wives whatever, choking em', punching em', dragging em', whatever. and the woman almost always loved that dude all the more.

i never personally beat a woman, but IMO there has to be an element about you that makes them think that you will kick the shit out of them. and if they ever try and call your bluff on it, and you're not the type of dude to slap a girl around, then you have to straight up beat a dudes ass in front of them, for no apparent reason. then when you're covered in their blood, you look your woman in the eyes, and give them a knowing look.

now that i have done lol
    Hmmm.....
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

i think i'm high

i was really dissapointed in chris brown when this all went down. the interview was good. i thought she was gonna get emotional but she held it together and gave a good interview. she seems like a good woman. shes young though. it was her first love. he just happend to be a loser.

abuse is not ok. physical,verbal, mental. none of that is acceptable.

he didn't just pop her. he knocked her around. BAD. he was hitting her head in the window, punching, biting, choking, etc.... he could have killed her. he lost his temper.

i've seen a lot of the TV interviews and "aplogozies" i don't beleive chris brown is sincere at all in any of them.

i had a lot of respect for chris brown before all this and it all went out the window. fuck chris brown. fuck his gay 30000 chains and bowties. fuck ghostlaced for talking about his mom sucking charles jones dick....faggot...

in the end its just another loss. "smh"

Realness

^^hahaha this guy

{>____<}

^^If you witnessed a man beating a woman in public, what would you do, Lace? BE HONEST!
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Steve Urkel

LOL at half the Jones family being at the library using the free computers.

hahhahahahahahahahahahhahahah LOL

-

What do i need to buy a computer for when i can use it for free at the library? I'm not on the internet all day like some of you fags like Ghostlaced and Ali. Ghostlaced's bitch ass probably don't even have a job. That's why he on the internet everyday. I got 2 jobs. So that's why i don't be on the computer all day everyday. Most of ya'll that be on the computer often don't have a life. Back to the Rhianna topic, if she want a man, i'll be glad to take Chris's place LOL. Rhianna is hot and i'd never beat her no matter how upset she made me. Beating women isn't cool. I know some of them are crazy but beating them when they piss you off isn't gonna solve the problem because your ass will get locked up and they'll be laughing at you while the police are taking you to their car LOL. I remember this one black bitch i used to work with told me i couldn't be her man because she asked me would i fight for her if a man disrespected her while i was in public with her. I said no i wouldn't fight for her LOL. I ain't getting my ass whipped over her LOL. I ain't fighting for no woman if a man calls them a bitch or a ho in front of me LOL.

Veteran Member

you don't care about her. you just want to kiss her feet.

you would cheat on her your gross selection of crack whores by the end of your first week together.
    Da Universal Magnetic Bitch Oppressor

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"