Thread: back up your words PRIME SYNTHESIZER!!!!!!

Smile back up your words PRIME SYNTHESIZER!!!!!!

You dont stand a chance manny.... Lets do it prime sphincter!!!!!hahahahahahhahahaahahha!!!!! Battle me!!!!!!!!!!!!

funkmaster general pRoTeChTyAnEcK's Avatar

I think you got it backwards friend....it is you who doesn't stand a chance against Prime. He is proven...Has material available with other artists, networks with people instead of being a total arrogant prick and contributes to the music community as a whole. What have you done? You say you battle and make beats for a living, but I don't see nothing from you nowhere except a bunch of shit talk and.....tiny drums.
    Last edited by pRoTeChTyAnEcK; 11-09-2009 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pRoTeChTyAnEcK View Post
    I think you got it backwards friend....it is you who doesn't stand a chance against Prime. He is proven...Has material available with other artists, networks with people instead of being a total arrogant prick and contributes to the music community as a whole. What have you done? You say you battle and make beats for a living, but I don't see nothing from you nowhere except a bunch of shit talk and.....tiny drums.
    word up

Default man up

i have kids to feed. understand i live in a world among millions of idiots like you.makin what you call beats and building for nothing. its a hobby to you fucks...i have built quit the name for myself proving my skills rather than walking around being humble. take some knowledge from me "NOBODY'S GONNA GIVE IT TO YOU, YOU GOTTA TAKE IT".MAKE MONEY......NOT FRIENDS.....SMELLY FAGGOTS.

JUST by the way you fools TALK about hiphop and the art of SELLING music ,
    further shows me
    you've never been close to it.

PS. KNOW YOUR HISTORY.....WU TANG WAS GIVEN NOTHING....NOTHING...G UNIT...GIVEN NOTHING..ETC..BE DIFFERENT,TALK SHIT.....IT SELLS. STAND OUT.....

FUCKING BATTLE ME....
    AND STOP MAKING EXCUSES

protct ya neck, get your dick out of primes ass...you faggot. if i end up battling prime i'm pretty sure he already has a vote...? eat shit son

check your messages Bob, I sent you some shit.

Default Why waste my breath...

Quote Originally Posted by Bobda Buildah View Post
    i have kids to feed. understand i live in a world among millions of idiots like you.makin what you call beats and building for nothing. its a hobby to you fucks...i have built quit the name for myself proving my skills rather than walking around being humble. take some knowledge from me "NOBODY'S GONNA GIVE IT TO YOU, YOU GOTTA TAKE IT".MAKE MONEY......NOT FRIENDS.....SMELLY FAGGOTS.

JUST by the way you fools TALK about hiphop and the art of SELLING music ,
    further shows me
    you've never been close to it.

PS. KNOW YOUR HISTORY.....WU TANG WAS GIVEN NOTHING....NOTHING...G UNIT...GIVEN NOTHING..ETC..BE DIFFERENT,TALK SHIT.....IT SELLS. STAND OUT.....

FUCKING BATTLE ME....
    AND STOP MAKING EXCUSES
    Well then I shant waste my breath,
    I guess since I don't need to be elaborate, I'll keep it short n sweet. I will do my best to slay you in battle. Fuck all this other b.s., we'll leave it all in the Arena. Won't gloat or say nothing to you win or lose cause I would just prefer to not deal with you period.
    Last edited by pRoTeChTyAnEcK; 11-11-2009 at 02:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobda Buildah View Post
    protct ya neck, get your dick out of primes ass...you faggot. if i end up battling prime i'm pretty sure he already has a vote...? eat shit son

How bout you grow the fuck up with the childish name calling and stop the homo-erotic thoughts? Branding me a faggot only reveals a reflection of your inner feelings and desires if you have to talk about that sort of thing.

Prime doesn't need my vote cause he has proven to me by far that he is a more talented producer than you. I was just stating rational facts.
    Last edited by pRoTeChTyAnEcK; 11-10-2009 at 08:22 PM.

do you feel better now......? if you look at the thread......it has nothing to do with you.... oh ya, nice resume!! and you still have 2 jobs??????? what ever s clever??? i too have worked with big peeps dude....youngbloodz,nuclear winter mix tape i droped 12 instru, in which moc only,green lantern, and a handful of other underground artist were a part of. i can go on but its a waste of time...SIMPLY PROVE YOUR BETTER....ITS THAT SIMPLE. MARK MY WORDS DUDE LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO....." BATTTTTTTLLLLLLLEEEE ME GEEK.
    ps. my son picked my name. so mr IRIE 1or whomever you are "BATTLE ME SO I CAN TAKE YOUR CUSTOMERS."THATS REALITY DUDE" PSS.FAGGOT

Fuck it. Why not?

I set the thread, so no more bullshit.
    Last edited by pRoTeChTyAnEcK; 11-11-2009 at 12:46 AM.

Pioneer Of Cerebral Music The Prime Sithesizah's Avatar

Lmao.. i guess.. dont get the battle with Plex confused, i was tryin somethin out and was limited.. but Im down.. whats your deadline? because idk when my laptops gonna be back up and runnin..
    The Prime Sithesizah [Facebook/Myspace]

thats whats up prime. battle on!!!!!!!!!!!!