Quote Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
Having just gone through shakespearean literature in school i was actually thinking about this stuff. I'm not sure I agree though. I'm still undecided.

I'm pretty sure that death is death and that we're useless corporeals with no life purpose. However I do have a 10% of doubt which is of a divine soul and an animal avatar. I think much of human problems would come from our misbelief that we are the animal shell when we are not. People spend too much time feeding their body and base desires instead of their mental.

So not really wanting to read everything written in this thread, has anyone had legitimate astral projections? I've had low level psychic experiences like de ja vu, but I've never been able to do it intentionally or project.

Also, Akashic records? Isn't that a lovecraftian plot device?
i like reading Shakespeare, Macbeth is the shit, but his stuff is even more interesting to read when you realize that it was probably Francis Scott Bacon who was penning the plays and that the plays themselves are esoteric allegories, not mere romantic playthings for an idle mind.

i'm confused--do you think we're merely physical animals of a purely corporeal nature, or do you think that we're spirits animating a physical shell?

i haven't experienced a legitimate projection yet, i'm in the process of doing energy work under the guidance of Robert Bruce which conceivably will get me to that point. i've experienced some vague lucid dreams, de ja vu, of course, and lots of 'ESP moments', i suppose you could say.

the concept of the Akashic Records has filtered down into pop culture, yes...but according to Bruce, Edgar Cayce, HP Blavatsky, Manly P Hall, and many others it's a real place, some sort of cosmic repository of all human knowledge that one can visit while projecting.