11. Large:Pro:Verbs
    12. Havin' Fun
    13. Spacey (ft. Neek Tha Exotic)
    14. Amaman
    15. Queens Lounge
    16. Bowne
    17. Big Willie
    18. Outro

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

finally received my copy of this long-lost gem today and i'm definitely impressed by the product. i've heard the bootleg on the net a couple years back but this is the first time a real mastered, high-quality version of this album is released anywhere, it also features a few songs that wasn't on the bootleg at all. the beats is vintage laid back '90s New York hip-hop and Large Professor rips every track he jumps on with his smooth flow; a whole better than "1st Class" from all aspects.

if you like the boom-bap movement of the '90s that Large Pro, Pete Rock, DJ Premier and the DITC crew embodied you'll definitely love this joint. I'll have to play it more but this has a classic vibe to it and i think it will be held in the same regards as albums like "The Main Ingredient" and "Hard to Earn" if it had dropped through Geffen Records in '95. at least we can all be happy that alot of the good old school artists releases long-shelved projects in high quality ("Crazy Like A Foxxx", "I'm Not Playing", the Masters of Ceremony album, etc.)

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

I've got it too. The album is a masterpiece of ninties hip hop.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

been listening to this on a daily basis and it's safe to say that this shit is a masterpiece as you say. all the right elements are there, the beats is muddy and dirty, bass-heavy with ridicilous drums slapping you in the face and whoever said Large Pro didn't know how to rhyme need to think again. it's hard to even pick out favorite joints since it's so fucking ill throughout.

Veteran Member

Funky 2 Listen To is my shit

Really dope album and so good to have it in good quality, we finally got to hear it the way it should have been heard.
    Last edited by crds; 11-18-2009 at 06:25 AM.

-

I didn't like it but I like I Just Wanna Chill song.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.