Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how would you rank the textcees on HOFD ?

Default how would you rank the textcees on HOFD ?

?

Trench General BambinoTTT EgWest's Avatar
    Trench Town EgWest T.O., livest hood in the Mega

this part of the forum is a box jelly fish dead zone, damn, where's the hunger to kill a dude out here? all I know is that I made several mothafuckas out here retire and quit for good, but that's because I ate their food, it seems like everybody else retired out here because it ain't poppin', what's really good though!?!?!

theres less of a demand for text battling...people just do it less...idk what else to say.

Veteran Member

iniquity, doubt there's even 10 on this site that posted a battle verse recently.. & I agree with Dusk

I only ask for a battle when I'm mad bored dl'ing/ituning music
    The, U. NY Knicks. NY Jets. NY Mets. > Ur teams = The Truth

Quote Originally Posted by BambinoTTT EgWest View Post
    this part of the forum is a box jelly fish dead zone, damn, where's the hunger to kill a dude out here? all I know is that I made several mothafuckas out here retire and quit for good, but that's because I ate their food, it seems like everybody else retired out here because it ain't poppin', what's really good though!?!?!
    fuck off turd, i don't battle here bacause of the voting, not because of you.

thats another reason i forgot.

Quote Originally Posted by Eradicate View Post
    fuck off turd, i don't battle here bacause of the voting, not because of you.

easy fruitfly, I wasn't referrencing you, but now I am, LOSER, you ain't the only one I made quit out here, you straight asscheeks homie, wipe the giz off your computer screen and get a life!!!

giz...mo

anyway, once i started posting my cook book in here and fryin y'all up the forum went dead... coincidence?

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

who wanna battle?

ya wanna ramp' wit' me'?
    We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    no...u were payed.
    i make it rain

Quote Originally Posted by BambinoTTT EgWest View Post
    easy fruitfly, I wasn't referrencing you, but now I am, LOSER, you ain't the only one I made quit out here, you straight asscheeks homie, wipe the giz off your computer screen and get a life!!!
    fruitfly, giz on computer screen...? ya those are the same concepts you use in battles, and it baffles me that people think you're so good. dusk had to clean that thread up 2 or 3 times cause of the dr'n. it doesn't really matter if your reffering to me or not. i know i had one legit vote, and if dusk or someone else respectable voted for you or me i would have no problem with it. get off of your pedestal, and come up with new material besides gay jokes.

so what you tryin' to say? that I had no legitt votes? a dude who I ate up horribly twice voted for me and the homie Slurch voted for me which I had nothing to do with, you jelly over a text battle? man you're weak, and if I do come up with gay jokes....well it is what it is, you fruity man, seems to get you bothered, wonder why though....and it baffles you that people think I'm good? homie I make real music that's non-related to battling and when I do battle I eat food, you should witness me off the top and see how I go even harder than my written shit, dude stop complaining, I ate you up fair and square and you bitched up about the votes, you wasn't getting none and you will never beat me, now FUCK OFF!!! it's only a text battle.....jeesh!