Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Wanna Apologize To Black Men That Sell Drugs And Rob Banks To Get Money

-

Default I Wanna Apologize To Black Men That Sell Drugs And Rob Banks To Get Money

I know it's wrong to do these things but when poor black men don't have a job, what else are they supposed to do to get money? This is what white america will never understand about poor blacks. These guys don't have good jobs in their neighborhoods. A lot of the jobs in the ghetto are low paying jobs owned by immigrants who will only hire their people. A lot of poor black men don't have cars. So they have to ride the bus to find a job and that can be frustrating for a lot of black men. Poor black men do need to understand though that when they're applying for a job, they have to be dressed nice wearing casual clothes or else they won't get the job. At least if they're dressed nice and aren't looking like a bum, they'll get interviewed.

Knock em down, just as hIgh as they can build em'/The Slave master just set me free and I Still killed em'

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

On Behalf of those black men who sell drugs and rob banks to get money, you are forgiven, Charles.

Thanks for understanding.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

...and "Hard" for America UnequivocallyCorrect's Avatar

I know it's wrong to be and say things but when poor ignorant racist men don't have a job, what else are they supposed to do to get attention on a fourm? These guys don't have good jobs in their neighborhoods. A lot of the jobs in the tailor park are low paying jobs owned by hard workers who will only hire their people. A lot of racists don't have cars. So they have to ride the bus to find a job and that can be frustrating for a lot of big-headed idiots. Racists do need to understand though that when they're applying for a job, they have to be dressed nice wearing casual clothes or else their glowing hate will white out the entire room. At least if they're dressed nice and aren't looking like they have generalize a whole fucking race , they'll get interviewed.

-You cant be right if your not prepared for a bomb of knowledge to drop on yo ass-

-

I'm not laughing at your comments because i know you're dissing me.

Oh Charles.

Go rob somebody fool

-

Why do some of ya'll think i'm dissing black men who sell drugs and rob banks? I'm not dissing them. I'm serious about what i said. That's why i apologized because i used to diss ignorant black men all the time who are criminals but now i realize why they do what they do. I don't believe all black men that are criminals are bad people because i do believe some of them are trying to get a job but they get frustrated and that's why they resort to criminal activity to get money. Notorious Big was a criminal before he rapped and he was dealing drugs to take care of his daughter. So he wasn't really a bad person. Even Wood Harris's character in Paid In Full movie wasn't really bad because he was trying to be low key while he was dealing drugs and he was saving his money. He was smart to stop selling drugs because of him getting shot because most black men that sell drugs would've continued to sell drugs after getting shot. Black men in the hood do these things because there are no jobs being created for them in the hood and the jobs that are in the hood are low paying and they don't want those jobs. Plus i think most black men from the hood are uneasy working with educated white people and that's why i think they avoid high paying jobs where white people work.

Madness...

-

What's your point?

Gonna need a vid link here brock
    Retired.

ironman, do you get notified right away when i post in this section so you can swoop in and delete it?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I know it's wrong to do these things but when poor black men don't have a job, what else are they supposed to do to get money? This is what white america will never understand about poor blacks. These guys don't have good jobs in their neighborhoods. A lot of the jobs in the ghetto are low paying jobs owned by immigrants who will only hire their people. A lot of poor black men don't have cars. So they have to ride the bus to find a job and that can be frustrating for a lot of black men. Poor black men do need to understand though that when they're applying for a job, they have to be dressed nice wearing casual clothes or else they won't get the job. At least if they're dressed nice and aren't looking like a bum, they'll get interviewed.
    at all this shit

charles, i was curious what style of haircut you have? a penny hardaway close fade?

possibly the best thread title I ever read