• Mediocre

1 5.00%
  • Wack

3 15.00%

Thread: Dom Pachino - Tera Iz Him 2

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Default Dom Pachino - Tera Iz Him 2

TRACKLISTING & PRODUCTION CREDIT

1) WELCOME TO THE SHOW (PERFORMED BY: PR TERRORIST)
    (PRODUCED BY: DJ MK for FERA PRODUCTIONS)

2) BONE MARROW (PERFORMED BY: PR TERRORIST)
    (PRODUCED BY: ARTFORM)

3) INVADE YA EMPIRE (PERFORMED BY: PR TERRORIST, 9TH PRINCE & ISLORD)
    (PRODUCED BY: LORD BEATJITZU)

4) GUN MONEY (PERFORMED BY: PR TERRORIST, LIVE BRIM & BUGSY DA GOD)
    (PRODUCED BY: FALLING DOWN)

5) CAMO COMMANDO (PERFORMED BY: PR TERRORIST)
    (PRODUCED BY: WARFACE PRODUCTIONS)

6) MAN ON FIRE (PERFORMED BY: PR TERRORIST)

7) 100 PERCENT (PERFORMED BY: PR TERRORIST & JUST DA BARBER)
    (PRODUCED BY: RENIK)

8) YOU USED TO BE (PERFORMED BY: PR TERRORIST)
    (PRODUCED BY: BRONZE NAZARETH)

9) FLOWER POT (PERFORMED BY: PR TERRORIST)

10) POISON CRAFT (PERFORMED BY: PR TERRORIST)

11) TERRORIST PIRATESHIPS (PERFORMED BY: PR TERRORIST, BOMSHOT & HOLOCAUST)
    (PRODUCED BY: PABLO BALUBA)

12) VITAMINS (PERFORMED BY: PR TERRORIST, BRONZE NAZARETH & KEVLAAR 7)

13) THE BREAKDOWN (PERFORMED BY: PR TERRORIST & SHYHEIM)

14) ANGEL IN DA SKY (PERFORMED BY: PR TERRORIST)
    (PRODUCED BY: BUGSY DA GOD for WARFACE PRODUCTIONS)

15) MY LIL' G (PERFORMED BY: PR TERRORIST)
    (PRODUCED BY: DUB SONATA)

16) MONKEYS LAUGH TOO (PERFORMED BY: PR TERRORIST & SHYHEIM)

17) MURDA HE WROTE (PERFORMED BY: PR TERRORIST)
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

FRESH FISH

one of his best albums to date imo

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

THE FOLLOWING REVIEW IS MY OPINION AND DOES NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS OF WU-CORP.

After a long run of average to weak mixtapes/albums being dropped 2005-Present filled with ok beats and disappointing lyrics, Dom Pachino is finally back with Tera Iz Him 2. This album is his most important to date, if he drops the ball on this one he's done. After a disappointing Power Rulez album, can Dom Pachino finally bounce back to his old self or even a new and improved Dom Pachino? Well let's find out right now...

1) WELCOME TO THE SHOW (PERFORMED BY: PR TERRORIST)

The opening track of the album. Nice beat on this one and Dom Pachino is just flowing on here. Lyrics are improved by the way, he seems like he is trying to make a comeback on this one right here. "Like Ghost I fuck fans too, and they can be a fan of the Wu, I'll have your bitch on here Knees screaming SUUUUUU" that was a nice line right here. Dom definitely did his thing on this one. Pretty solid track. 4/5

2) BONE MARROW (PERFORMED BY: PR TERRORIST)
    (PRODUCED BY: ARTFORM)

This is another nice beat right here, Dom Pachino starts off nice but towards the middle and on he starts up with that Power Rulez flow and just loses me on this one. Lyrics are good enough to give this one a good rating. 3.5/5

3) INVADE YA EMPIRE (PERFORMED BY: PR TERRORIST, 9TH PRINCE & ISLORD)

Nice to hear a Killarmy collab again. An ok beat by the Wu-Clones, I'll give them credit on this one. Dom Pachino starts this off nice right here on point with the lyrics, even taking shots at G-Clef for some reason unknown. Anyways this is how Dom Pachino should sound IMO. He delivered on here, 9th Prince comes on the track sounding unorganized but definitely picked it back up and delivered that heat for sure. Islord drops a few bars sounding like he usually does. Dom Pachino comes through and picks back up where he left off ripping the mic. This is what I like to hear. 4/5

4) GUN MONEY (PERFORMED BY: PR TERRORIST, LIVE BRIM & BUGSY DA GOD)
    (PRODUCED BY: FALLING DOWN)

Dom Pachino comes through with a nice verse, but this is one I usually skip. Nothing really special about this track right here. The guest appearances are ok nothing too nice, that nigga Bugsy sounding like he from Wu-Corp. Audio section..... Hook is weak on here I must say. 3/5

5) CAMO COMMANDO (PERFORMED BY: PR TERRORIST)

One of the slower tracks from the album, Dom Pachino just reflecting on some shit in his head. This is cool, but this is where the album starts to slow down and drag a little bit. 3.5/5

6) MAN ON FIRE (PERFORMED BY: PR TERRORIST)

Another slow track right here, this aight.Talks about how the Rza tried to Conceal him. Well you free now so there shouldn't be any issues now I hope. He has another few Rza lines in the album, making him sounds like one of these grumpy Wu-Killa Beez, move on from that shit, Rza doesn't care 3.5/5

7) 100 PERCENT (PERFORMED BY: PR TERRORIST & JUST DA BARBER)
    (PRODUCED BY: RENIK)

This is sounds like a sped up version of "Street Opera" by Ghostface. I like this one right here, it helps bring the album back to life a bit after two slower tracks. Dom Pachino goes in on this one with Just Da Barber on the hook, he should've had a verse too. 4/5

8) YOU USED TO BE (PERFORMED BY: PR TERRORIST)

One of the slower tracks I like, Bronze came through on the beat right here. Dom Pachino sounds like he's on his Power Rulez flow but he's actually talking about something this time which make this listenable, giving you some insight on his career and filling you in on some questions. Pretty Dope Right here.. 4/5

9) FLOWER POT (PERFORMED BY: PR TERRORIST)

This is aight right here, Hook is weak right here definitely could've been better. Rhymes are cool, beat is aight. I usually skip this one right here. I'm not even gonna drag this one out. 3/5

10) POISON CRAFT (PERFORMED BY: PR TERRORIST)

Another Wu-Clone beat, this one is actually good. Dom Pachino telling his story on how he avoided snakes in the industry, throwing in a Rza diss on here too. Too Short though, he should've went in better than he did, I was kind of let down with this one. 3.5/5

11) TERRORIST PIRATESHIPS (PERFORMED BY: PR TERRORIST, BOMSHOT & HOLOCAUST)
    (PRODUCED BY: PABLO BALUBA)

Is this another Wu-Clone beat? Anyways this track is weak, Bombshot comes in wack as hell on the track, I don't know why Dom Pachino even bothered with these dudes, Warcloud rapping about nonsense " A scientist makes a last stand on Earth against an invasion by phantom"....Wack. Dom Pachino couldn't save this one either, by the time he gets on the track you get turned off. 3/5

12) VITAMINS (PERFORMED BY: PR TERRORIST, BRONZE NAZARETH & KEVLAAR 7)

For some reason I was expecting this track to be way better than what I'm hearing. Don't get me wrong, it is good but I was expecting some out this world shit for this one. I guess the Title got to me on this one. Everyone comes through on here though, no complaints. 3.5/5

13) THE BREAKDOWN (PERFORMED BY: PR TERRORIST & SHYHEIM)

This is my favorite track on the album, Dom Pachino just breaks down the letters of the P.R. Terrorist on this one, pretty nice, Shyheim on the hook at the end just kills this shit too. Beat is mad nice too, I enjoy blasting this in the car. Pretty Simple but nicely displayed. 4.5/5

14) ANGEL IN DA SKY (PERFORMED BY: PR TERRORIST)
    (PRODUCED BY: BUGSY DA GOD for WARFACE PRODUCTIONS)

Nice beat by Bugsy, I'll give the credit where it's due. Dom Pachino comes through on here, won't drag this one along either. 4/5

15) MY LIL' G (PERFORMED BY: PR TERRORIST)
    (PRODUCED BY: DUB SONATA)

A nice track right here about Dom Pachino's newborn, he's speaking some real shit on here, I can't really front on this track right here.Speaking about his whole experience from rushing to the hospital to what he hopes for. Congratulations. 3.5/5

16) MONKEYS LAUGH TOO (PERFORMED BY: PR TERRORIST & SHYHEIM)

A nice track right here, Maybe a preview of the Collab album between these two. Although I must say, Dom P sounds like he's playing around too much on here, he should've went in on this one. Shyheim comes through on here though delivering heat. Nice beat too. 4/5

17) MURDA HE WROTE (PERFORMED BY: PR TERRORIST)

Last song on the album, it's ok. Could've ended this one off better with "The Breakdown" IMO. This track was still cool though, won't drag this one on for long either. 3.5/5

Overall this is way better than wack ass Power Rulez, that was the most disappointing album I've brought in a long time, he definitely saved himself with this one right here because he was dropping dud after dud. He has some ok production here and his lyrics are on point and it's the best we've heard from him in a while. He redeems himself with this one. All my bad talks about him will now decease with this review. Whether he likes it or not you had to do this album to prove to the fans you can still bring it cause you were on your last life. This is short of a banger (I'll put it between the average and good range), but at least he can still bring it if he really wanted to.

Beats - 3.5/5
    Lyrics - 3.5/5
    Overall - 3.5/5 or 7/10

*****Overall 3.5/5 or 7/10*****
    Last edited by Hollow Dartz; 01-05-2010 at 10:59 PM.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

^^I completely agree with this review "right here"

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Veteran Member

i can make a review real short...its garbage. not one keeper on it....IN MY OPINION. basically i just wanted to hear the islord, 9th joint...again, not a keeper.

ok, am i the only one who did not receive the tera iz him 2 cd?

^^I got mine.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Default Sheep's review

For years the WU off shoots, affiliates have made it almost impossible who was Wu-Fam and who wasn't but for Dom Pachino of Killarmy, that hasn't been the issue, after weak and bad reviews for his last effort “Power Rulez”, you either knew dude had to come back strong as he did when he was with Killarmy back in the days and early in solo career or else.

For the most part “Tera Iz Him 2” the long awaited sequel to his debut LP “Tera Iz Him” back in 2002, which was praised for stay gutter, grimy and militant yet still kept the murky dark themes and likewise production. On “Tera Iz Him 2” Dom P drops allot of dope, dark, strong gritty rhymes along side cats like Shyheim, Bronze Nazareth, and Kevlar 7 among others. Yet still there are collabos that lyrically were dope, dark and deep like “TERRORIST PIRATESHIPS” yet still didn't seem it came off or executed that well.

But going back to other tracks like “Welcome 2 the Show”, “Murder He Wrote” or “Invade Cha Empire” with 9th Prince and Islord of Killarmy mostly were all in the vein of Killarmy album and you wouldn't expect nothing less than that. What was a let down was the weak featuring in cats like Just Da Barber, Bugsy Da God and Live Brim, now I am all for bringing in new talent, new cats but damn can you pick them better is all I am asking. Overall this album is a 3 ½ out of 5 for the fact it was thematically ill but the execution of this album needed to be coordinated allot better. And I also feel the over use of feature in the last half of the album was an attempt to save it which it didn't need it, it just needed that old P.R. Flow from the Killarmy days.

3 ½ out of 5 stars

Veteran Member

dope rev

thought this joint was horrible was surprised my dvd bootlegger had it gave it one skip thru an needless to say it was ejected out the whip....but pacino is ruff hope he comes correct next time on some of that the kid with bronze feet shit
    Wu-Academy presents....

www.myspace.com/napoleonmindstate

question to TERA IZ HIM, how can i identify if it is the original or the re-issue?
    'I went to jail' cos I was a bad boy.
    I was fuckin' up... but they don't want me in jail. They fear me in jail. If I'm in jail - ha! - I may cause a riot or something'.' Ol' Dirty Bastard

your albums is traash nigga
    Last edited by Big Baby Jesus 666; 10-09-2011 at 12:33 PM.

PRODIGAL SUN

Banga

dope album from a dope MC. raw hip hop at its best