Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: I'd have more respect for Farrakhan if he was dead

if you really feel this way, then why have that accusation under your AV ?
    We are an audience looking in just as you once were. it is up to the people with the facts to enlighten those without. we are basing are assumptions off of the compelling evidence laid out before us.It is not fact but certainly appears that Farrakhan had something to do with the elimination of Malcolm X. If this is not the case, please say so, all we are saying and the rest of the people who know some of the situation see is that Farrakhan definitely looks like a shady cat.

allot of things can warrant a mans death
    Does this particular instance warrant a man's death, and also I think your statement is a bit broad. If you are asking myself, while being rational and having time to think about the situation I do not think any man or women should deserve to die. i don't believe in the death penalty, i hate all people who take life but do not wish death on them in any capacity. I wouldn't' even wish death on Hitler if he were still here. I can say that if myself or fam were being harmed, maybe in the same way the NOI was being dissed by Malcolm (still not sure how and waiting to be told) I may act differently but only in a spontaneous matter, never in a calculating matter which seemed to have occurred against Malcolm's favor.

people come/came in and out of the Nation for many years - no one gets killed for leaving the nation and having opposing views - if that was the case, there would be no offshoots - Rape ?

i never heard any rape stories
    I believe this is in reference to the many affairs Elijah had with his many, very young secretaries. It was all apparently consensual but many felt disappointed in the situation because it was taught (please correct me if im wrong) to only have one wife. Another reason why it was looked down upon was because NOI funds were used to pay for his love children, nearing 20 in total i believe.

me giving you my opinion on whether or not Malcolm should have gotten murdered in 65, will do nothing to put us where we need to be today - my opinion will just be used as entertainment for idiots
    I feel your opinion is valid as long as its just that, an opinion and not taken as a fact, just as mine has been. I would also take your opinion more seriously since you do have more credentials in the situation were discussing. I am slightly offended if you were referring to me as an idiot though, no reason for that. I wouldn't use it as entertainment, just as something to think about is all.
    Laugh and the world laughs with you, weep and you weep alone.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

yo - look at the situation thoroughly before feelings are applied and names are called - i can't tell you what went down for sure -

i got to say this again though - MLKs face was in the papers with the title terrorist above his head -

who would call MLK a terrorist ?

i advise yall to watch where yall get yalls information from -

Malcolm did a great work and destroyed his work in a short time - it took me some years to understand what really was going on with Malcolm - it is my belief that the same people/forces that poisoned him in Mecca, killed him in america,using his own people -

they could not have had a white man kill Malcolm - think of the reasons why - plus Malcolm had to be killed before MLK was killed -

i urge yall to study Malcolm and Study Farrakhan and move up to a higher existence -

what frightened the gubment ?

look -

The Nation Does a weapons check before meetings - why did Malcolm abandon this procedure that day ?

what did white america think of Malcolm coming back from Mecca and starting an all black gun club ?

Elijah Told him to beware of the cameras - he didn't listen - were his words chopped and pieced together to suit his enemies ?

Elijah told him to not say anything concerning president kennedys death - Malcolm didn't listen - he said that it's a case of the chickens coming home to roost - in other words, what comes around goes around - he also said it with a smile -

did you know that there were many ministers besides Malcolm - why do yall speak of Farrakhan like if he had tremendous power in the NOI at that time ?

way too many people went back into the wilderness after all this went down - and died -
    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 11-23-2009 at 03:30 AM.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

sunny, do you think malcolm was a traitor to his people?

who would call MLK a terrorist ?
    The people who disliked his work and the people who were afraid of him having to much power. Sound familiar in the Malcolm X case?

i advise yall to watch where yall get yalls information from -
    agreed news sources are faulty and wiki has false shit plastered everywhere. but when a man in front of a respected congregation implements himself and his colleagues in a crime its hard to debunk that.

Malcolm did a great work and destroyed his work in a short time - it took me some years to understand what really was going on with Malcolm - it is my belief that the same people/forces that poisoned him in Mecca, killed him in america,using his own people -
    Could you tell me more about this? I'm curious what you feel he did to build and what he did to destroy. I will not hate on your answer just curious. he was poisoned in Mecca, i had no idea? thanks for sharing i will research that some more.

they could not have had a white man kill Malcolm - think of the reasons why - plus Malcolm had to be killed before MLK was killed -
    whites can do anything blacks can do. a white man killed MLK so why not for Malcolm as well. and how did malcolm HAVE to be killed before MLK. He did not have to be killed which is one of the reasons why i started posting in this thread. I feel him dieing was unnecessary adn a tragic loss.

i urge yall to study Malcolm and Study Farrakhan and move up to a higher existence -
    I will research both brothers. any literature you recommend for either. i will pick this book up this weekend if it is truth.

The Nation Does a weapons check before meetings - why did Malcolm abandon this procedure that day ?
    Are you sure this was standard procedure at this time? Was it standard procedure for Malcolm? you said it yourself you were not around then so how could you know a minute detail such as that? also seems the plot is getting thicker, maybe the doormen had something to with it and simply let the gunmen walk through

what did white america think of Malcolm coming back from Mecca and starting an all black gun club ?
    Never knew about this, but at the time I'd imagine them not liking it. Thanks for sharing this info as well, but do you really think they'd murder him for it?

Elijah Told him to beware of the cameras - he didn't listen - were his words chopped and pieced together to suit his enemies ?
    He did warn him, by not listening to his instructions was he punished? Possibly? All interviews I've seen of Malcolm have had little cuts so I don't think that was really an issue but I definitely could be wrong.

Elijah told him to not say anything concerning president kennedys death - Malcolm didn't listen - he said that it's a case of the chickens coming home to roost - in other words, what comes around goes around - he also said it with a smile -
    I remember this and feel X was definitely in the wrong. Shit was unneccessary at the time and did not need to be said. Do you think this statement could have caused the government want to murder him? I dont.

did you know that there were many ministers besides Malcolm - why do yall speak of Farrakhan like if he had tremendous power in the NOI at that time ?
    Because he did. yes there were many but not many who spoke like Malcolm and Farrakhan, and not many who rose through the ranks becoming ministers as fast (school me if im wrong). not to mention both had some pretty drastic life changes which would also cause them to shine more IMO.

way too many people went back into the wilderness after all this went down - and died
    are you being literal here? did people actually go into the wilderness and die? No joke, I've never heard of this before

DO YOU THINK MALCOLM X DESERVED TO DIE IN THE MANNER THAT HE DID, IN FRONT OF ALL OF HIS CHILDREN, WIFE, AND CONGREGATION? {YES} {NO}
    Laugh and the world laughs with you, weep and you weep alone.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by abanks47 View Post
    The people who disliked his work and the people who were afraid of him having to much power. Sound familiar in the Malcolm X case?
    they had a common enemy

agreed news sources are faulty and wiki has false shit plastered everywhere. but when a man in front of a respected congregation implements himself and his colleagues in a crime its hard to debunk that.

in your eyes it is a confession to murder - why no trial ?

it's on video too ?

Could you tell me more about this? I'm curious what you feel he did to build and what he did to destroy. I will not hate on your answer just curious. he was poisoned in Mecca, i had no idea? thanks for sharing i will research that some more.
    i was thinking that you read the autobiography of Malcolm X

whites can do anything blacks can do. a white man killed MLK so why not for Malcolm as well. and how did malcolm HAVE to be killed before MLK. He did not have to be killed which is one of the reasons why i started posting in this thread. I feel him dieing was unnecessary adn a tragic loss.

think about it

I will research both brothers. any literature you recommend for either. i will pick this book up this weekend if it is truth.

Start with the Autobiography of Malcolm X

As far as the Minister - you can hear him this saturday -

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86975

if you must read words over hearing them, read A Torch Light For America

and here

http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publ...ity_5059.shtml

Are you sure this was standard procedure at this time?
    Was it standard procedure for Malcolm?
    not after he abandonned the procedure

you said it yourself you were not around then so how could you know a minute detail such as that?
    check at the door was standard - have you ever heard Malcolm Speak ?
    he mentions it -

also seems the plot is getting thicker, maybe the doormen had something to with it and simply let the gunmen walk through
    there are allot of maybes

Never knew about this, but at the time I'd imagine them not liking it. Thanks for sharing this info as well, but do you really think they'd murder him for it?
    yes

He did warn him, by not listening to his instructions was he punished? Possibly? All interviews I've seen of Malcolm have had little cuts so I don't think that was really an issue but I definitely could be wrong.

we all could be

I remember this and feel X was definitely in the wrong. Shit was unneccessary at the time and did not need to be said. Do you think this statement could have caused the government want to murder him? I dont.
    he said it

Because he did. yes there were many but not many who spoke like Malcolm and Farrakhan,
    really ?

and not many who rose through the ranks becoming ministers as fast (school me if im wrong).
    how much study have you done to even come up to this ?

not to mention both had some pretty drastic life changes which would also cause them to shine more IMO.

laffin - they went through what men go through - Malcolm wasn't in jail alone

are you being literal here? did people actually go into the wilderness and die? No joke, I've never heard of this before
    no - people don't actually go out into the wilderness

DO YOU THINK MALCOLM X DESERVED TO DIE IN THE MANNER THAT HE DID, IN FRONT OF ALL OF HIS CHILDREN, WIFE, AND CONGREGATION? {YES} {NO}
    no - he should have lived - so that he could have matured and realized why Elijah warned him and instructed him to beware of the cameras - he disobeyed and got a 90 day suspension - he was no longer to represent the nation - for a time -
    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 11-24-2009 at 02:13 AM.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

Default before you read the autobiography, read this interview

LINK

Quote Originally Posted by MANNING MARABLE
    Haley had an entirely different agenda. He was a Republican. He despised Malcolm X's black nationalist creed. But he was a journalist, and he understood the power of charisma.
    In late 1961, Alex Haley and white journalist Alfred Balk were approached by the Chicago office of the FBI to funnel misinformation that was critical of the Nation of Islam into a magazine article that would be read nationwide. They did so. It was called “The Black Merchants of Hate,” published in the Saturday Evening Post in late February 1962. In effect, Haley played the role of a misinformation agent of the FBI. Ironically, since the article said the Nation of Islam hates white people, they think they're devils, and they don't want anything to do with integration, Elijah Muhammad loved the article. He thought it was great. And so, that helped to create that bridge that led several months later to Malcolm and Haley negotiating an agreement where they would write an autobiography together.
    a lot of the material that Malcolm wanted to go into the book did not get published -- three chapters to be exact ... about his new views on racism and more unity and all that ... Haley claims that Malcolm agreed to leave out the material but no one truly knows, because after all ... he was kinda working for the FBI