Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Dad Shoots Pedophile Son (15 yrs old) Execution Style

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    awww arty, you were molested? thaaaats why your so sensitive. now i feel bad.

not really.
    either...

A. i was molested and i'm blocking it out
    B. i'm normal and think it's pretty fucking sick to molest a 3 year old
    C. you like to molest 3 year olds
    D. all of the above

ok so...i think its sick as fuck to do so too....does that mean that kid deserved to die? cmon son...or ill kill you..eloels.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooDuska View Post
    ok so...i think its sick as fuck to do so too....does that mean that kid deserved to die? cmon son...or ill kill you..eloels.
    if that 15 year old boy molested your 3 year old daughter, would you want him dead ?

i'd squeeze his 15 year old head off with my bare hands

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Im amazed at some of the responses in here (going against the dad).

The dad had the guts to go thru with his family primal instinct, and do what needed to be done. Did he take it a step to far? Maybe in todays modern society we say he went to far in actually killing him. But thats only because we put so much value on life, but not how you live it.

This shit was like going back to some historic japanese "you bought shame on our family, im going to chop your head off" type shit

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    Im amazed at some of the responses in here (going against the dad).

The dad had the guts to go thru with his family primal instinct, and do what needed to be done. Did he take it a step to far? Maybe in todays modern society we say he went to far in actually killing him. But thats only because we put so much value on life, but not how you live it.

This shit was like going back to some historic japanese "you bought shame on our family, im going to chop your head off" type shit

or some present day muslim shit, "you are too westernized im going to run you down with my car" (to his own daughter)......actually happend in arizona about a month ago.

but on the same tokin its not like it was some random shitbox kid, it was his son. beat his ass, turn him into the cops, get him some counseling, even juvie or something, but for fucks sake shooting a child in the back of the head?
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Banned

holy shit, i can't believe i'm actually on the same side as ghostlaced for once. i feel like i'm in the twighlight zone.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

or some present day muslim shit, "you are too westernized im going to run you down with my car" (to his own daughter)......actually happend in arizona about a month ago.
    HHAHahahahahah DA FUCK!!!! And hes lving in USA?

but on the same tokin its not like it was some random shitbox kid, it was his son. beat his ass, turn him into the cops, get him some counseling, even juvie or something, but for fucks sake shooting a child in the back of the head?
    LOL i know right. dad went hard though. you cant say the man didnt GO IN with that shit. Sometimes you can go in too hard.

But the Dad was looking at the son like a threat to the family, not like his son anymore. he gotta protect the youngest. All id say is at 15 years old, its still pretty young. you dont mature mentally till your about 22 IMO. Shoulda given that lil pervert nigga time to repent or somethin.

Its some ruthless Patriarchal shit from the Dad, you gotta respect that in these days n timez. I give a fuck if you my son, you fuck around with my daughter, ill blow your head off lol.

Shooting your son because he molested his daughter?
    Talking about parents loving one kid more then the other lol.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    ksun, are you saying if somebody molested your 3 year old daughter, you wouldn't kill the fuck?
    The man killed his own son. Do you really think that's ok? I agree with Karamel Sundae, beating him is fine but executing your own son is totally wrong. I hope he gets what he deserves IN PRISON! Fuck that guy!
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    The man killed his own son. Do you really think that's ok? I agree with Karamel Sundae, beating him is fine but executing your own son is totally wrong. I hope he gets what he deserves IN PRISON! Fuck that guy!

haha, what the fuck? you guys are hypocrites. first you are saying that the father shouldn't have punished the sun for raping his 3 year old sister, but you want the father to be punished for killing the son who raped the 3 year old sister.

Wu Vatican

put a shell in his dome or nothing...your using a pretty strict definition of punishment arthur.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

I didn't realize wu-corp was so pedo-friendly.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Banned

i didn't realize it either until i saw how many wu-corpians were supporting roman polanski...

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84234

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I think I made the exact same comment, then.

What is it about wu-tang that attracts pedophiles? Masta Killa should replace Chris Hanson
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.