Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: What does Killah Priest mean by "The white image, of Christ, is really Cesare Borgia"

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy The Pimp View Post

Golden Falco And Sunny, sure you can see why Asian Jew Dan is getting upset because that's what niggas do when niggas talk about their niggas.

deep

Quote Originally Posted by Memory Man View Post
    only if skin color is important....right?

skin color, nationality,the way you look and smell,dress,talk,walk,all matters when you are dealing with people outside of yourself - and it matters to you also unless you are comfortable with all those labels you fall under

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy The Pimp View Post
    I made this far in reading this thread..... ima just gonna make sum observations....

According to who?

The majority of scholars, scientists, and archaeologists who have a great deal of respect for all of these cultures and have devoted their lives to studying and better understanding them based on what they left behind and their own historical records.

Do we know exactly how they lived? No, but we can certainly make educated guesses based on what they left behind.

If you didn't know these were doctors, would you assume they were killing this man? Think about it.....

And really that just your observation, the way the Sun of Golden Kentucky Fried Chicken described what he researched. If I had to complain every time I read something I didn't agree with I'd be punching a hole through this screen.

Golden Falco And Sunny, sure you can see why Asian Jew Dan is getting upset because that's what niggas do when niggas talk about their niggas.

And Dan, I'm just saying man, you had some good posts in this thread but ya fucked up by calling people faggots. That's not nice. You gotta represent Jew Power.
    I don't see how calling anybody "Faggot" is any worse than a general aura of condescending, but to each their own. "Jew Dan" ? Cool. But don't try to act like you're rising above anything, Native Slippy.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    skin color, nationality,the way you look and smell,dress,talk,walk,all matters when you are dealing with people outside of yourself - and it matters to you also unless you are comfortable with all those labels you fall under
    i just fail to see why it's important to anyone whether or not the jews of 2000 years ago or 5000 years ago were darker in skin color. i would venture to guess that since the diaspora was fairly wide reaching in jesus' day, jews in syria would have been lighter skinned than jews in ethiopia. why that would be relevant today is beyond me.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

as it seems to me and i can be wrong - FoGF came in and contributed what he contributed - and you contributed a "you faggot" to his contribution as usual -
    we expect more from you in here - consider it as respect from us -

the second post, it seems like you concentrated on trying to break his self esteem -

it's cool for some people to come in here like that - because they don't usually offer anything anyway - but those of us who been here for a while and who got some KOS, we need to conduct our self in a better manner - i'm not going to be a dam tyrant about it though - it's just a better build when those in the build focus on the build and not each others character -
    is the christ/messiah belief a trick to get slaves hoping that someone from among them will one day save them from the oppressive empires they serve

like the elite of these empires sends a messiah to fool the people into another 400 years slavery - but this time the people will not know that they are slaves -

what a mess
    this hurts -

because it seems like you really take words from all over the post and make them mean what you want them to mean - or you are crafting others words in your way to paint an ill picture of them for everyone else to downplay their ideas and contributions -

we can study jewish culture and religion, get facts and falsehoods, without going back 6000 years - no ?

the problem is you are too sensitive, and when you enter a cypher it usually ends up in problems - unnecessary ones - stop detracting threads

so now we are slandering people huh -

9 and a half times outa 10 you are off base with your ASSumpitions - you are trying hard to be slick and it's so obvious - but your ego won't let you realize that it's obvious to us - stop causing problems yo
    if you believe that i slandered you, KTL isn't for you - you are way too sensitive - and this sensitivity of yours is causing problems - it's also causing you to call everyone a faggot - and it's seems like to you, everyone is slandering you -

the only other person that would claim to see any hypocrisy is another agent bent on causing problems among people who do want to build respectfully without being called a faggot through out the build -

these words of ours will either be deleted or moved to a "Focus on You" thread - you are infamous for detracting threads - it stops now
    Quote Originally Posted by Memory Man View Post
    i just fail to see why it's important to anyone whether or not the jews of 2000 years ago or 5000 years ago were darker in skin color. i would venture to guess that since the diaspora was fairly wide reaching in jesus' day, jews in syria would have been lighter skinned than jews in ethiopia. why that would be relevant today is beyond me.

it matters because for a long time "black people" have been taught and trained to believe that we haven't contributed anything of value to anyone anywhere and that we are descendants of apes, 3/5th human and such - that's why it matters -

We are grateful that The Honorable Elijah Muhammad has instilled in us a hunger for true information about our origins and contributions more than any other man that has stood up for us -