Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blacks Shouldn't Vote For White Politicans

-

Default Blacks Shouldn't Vote For White Politicans

Most white politicans don't care about black people's issues like unemployment, black on black crime, poverty, healthcare, better schools, social security, better housing. I don't even know why every election year we go to the polls and vote for these clowns because that's what they are, clowns. They make all these promises about what they're gonna do for us just so they can get elected and when they get in office, they don't do shit for us because the same problems we have continue to exist. I do believe some black politicans care about blacks but i don't understand some black politicans who are republicans like Michael Steele of Maryland. My brother showed me a picture that he took with Michael at a party and i didn't ask him why he took the picture with him but i'm gonna ask him that next time i talk to him. I know that Michael isn't trying to help blacks. He's sucking rich white politicans dicks so he can stay in office.

Marion Barry who used to be the mayor of Washington DC helped out blacks while he was mayor i guess. I don't know what the unemployment rate was in DC while he was mayor but blacks in DC love him. I believe the crime rate in the black neighborhoods in DC was still bad while he was mayor. Even when he got caught on tape smoking crack with a prostitute, blacks in DC still loved him LOL. LOL@Marion saying the bitch set me up hahahahahahahahahahaha. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are the only black politicans/social activists who i believe care about blacks and they wanna help solve black people's problems because they go out into the black neighborhoods in different cities and talk to blacks about their problems. I wish Barack Obama had stayed senator of Chicago because he isn't gonna be able to help poor blacks get jobs and affordable healthcare because rich white politicans aren't gonna allow him to. When rich whites see poor blacks succeeding, that's a problem for them. I've never been a fan of white politicans because their promises to the american people don't mean shit to me because i know they aren't gonna help blacks. I don't know why blacks love Bill Clinton so much calling him the first black president. Like Al Sharpton said about him, what did he do for blacks? LOL. LOL@Willie D of the Geto Boys saying on Niggas And Flies song, asskissing politicans ain't shit to me hahahahahahahahahaha.

Actually, no one should vote, period.

Your vote goes further on American Idol than it does in the political world.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

Banned

• unemployment, poverty, social security and health care are white people's issues too

• jesse jackson and al sharpton only help black people when it gets their faces on TV

• Abe Lincon freed the slaves, JFK pushed for the civil rights act and after he died, lyndon johnson got it into law. all 3 of those guys were white politicians.

• all politicians are corrupt, not just the white ones

lincioln would not have freed the slaves if he didn't have to.
    he said it himself.

Banned

when lincoln was elected, he was not an abolitionist, but as time went on, he became one. lincoln was very cautios about slavery because he was more worried about keeping the union together even though he eventually did want to abolish it.

most people think that the emancipation proclimation freed all the slaves, but it really didn't. it only freed the slaves in the southern states, which he didn't contol at the time. they were the confederate states of america. slavery was still legal in the northern states in which slavery was legal.

right.
    my point is that abe wasn't all he's cut out to be.
    he wasn't a champion of the black race.
    he was a good politician.

speaking of which...
    its funny that one politcian accusing another politician of "playing politics" is an insult.
    isn't playing politics their fucking job?

Banned

no white person should ever be a champion of the black race.

its up to blacks to champion themselves. otherwise, you wind up with what we have here on wucorp

what am i chopped liver?

even my sweatpants say champion.

The ABBOTT

obama was the first black president

thats all his legacy

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Crow Magnum View Post
    what am i chopped liver?

even my sweatpants say champion.

your shirts should say champion, too. instead of having deity art made from glitter shirts

^ uncool and uncalled for

you, not your comment.

-

LOL@Willie D dissing politicans again on the Geto Boys Point Of No Return song when he said J Edgar Hoover i wish you wasn't dead so i can put a bullet in your muthafucking head. God damn faggot LOL. Muthafucking drag queen LOL. I know you put the hit on Martin Luther King, Fred Hampton, Malcolm and the others. You redneck punk muthafucka LOL. Bob Dole, keep your muthafucking mouth shut before a nigga beat your old ass up hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Willie D also dissed black female politican C Delores Tucker of Los Angeles on I Ain't Changin Shit song when he said who is this bitch named C Delores Tucker. Letting that lip flop fucking with hip hop. She'll get her old ass dropped hahahahahahahahahahaha. Cause that ho ain't no better than Massimo LOL. And even Dionne Warwick on the bandwagon trying to ban rap with her big nose ugly ass LOL. Bitch claim to be a psychic but she can't see that what pays the bills is reality. Ice Cube dissed Bill Clinton and Hillary on Scarface's Hand Of The Dead Body song when he said so fuck Bill and Hillary, Ice Cube it ain't no killing me LOL. Ice Cube dissed church preacher Calvin Butts of New York on the song also when he said do the reverend Calvin Butts got a pair of nuts LOL. I started this gangsta shit in 86 and now you dissing me for publicity LOL. Isn't he a ho to the 3rd degree? LOL. Ice T dissed white politicans on Ice Muthafucking T song on Home Invasion album when he said Bush, Quayle and Clinton got a problem with me, the muthafucking T. I could give a fuck about any of them LOL.

My point about all of this is that white politicans need to stop blaming hardcore rap music for violence in the black community because black on black crime has been happening before rap music came along. Art Vandelay, i'm gonna have to disagree with you that whites have the same problems as poor blacks. Poor whites can get more help from social services than poor blacks can but you know there's more poor blacks than poor whites. So poor blacks need more help than them because it's more of us suffering than them. Poor whites can get a job before poor blacks can because of the color of their skin and you know that's a fact. Art Vandelay, i also don't agree with what you said about Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. Of course JFK and Lyndon Johnson had to get the civil rights bill into law because if they hadn't, black civil rights leaders would've gotten on their asses about it and probably would've came after them hahahahahahahahahahaha. Martin Luther King was really on JFK's ass about getting the civil rights bill passed to help his people in the south who were getting beaten by racist cops and the KKK for no reason. Malcolm X said some funny stuff about white politicans and he was speaking the truth.

{>____<}

Charles, you're a hypocrite.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

-

How am i a hypocrite? You know i'm speaking the truth that blacks shouldn't vote for white politicans. Them crackers don't give a fuck about our problems and they never have cared. So why should blacks waste their time voting every election year? I wish there wasn't a bill passed that allowed blacks to vote because nothing has changed in the black community. Blacks a long time ago died and fought to vote and i wish they hadn't gotten killed and fought racist faggot whites to vote.

Marion Barry who used to be the mayor of Washington DC helped out blacks while he was mayor i guess. I don't know what the unemployment rate was in DC while he was mayor but blacks in DC love him. I believe the crime rate in the black neighborhoods in DC was still bad while he was mayor. Even when he got caught on tape smoking crack with a prostitute, blacks in DC still loved him LOL

He attracted some of the best minds in the country to work in city administration, transportation, public works, planning, health care, housing, finance and economic development. In his first term as Mayor, Barry directed all of his Department heads to comply fully with the 35% goal of minority participation. As a result of his leadership, DC contracts increased from a mere 3% to 47%. Thus millions of dollars have been awarded to qualified African American and Latino businesses. This percentage was unmatched by anyone else in the country.

DC has a top paying job market...
    BEZ
    Peace To New York