Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 2012

BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace pro.Graveface's Avatar

webbots = programmed humanoids? maby programms react on count information I donno lil scary but they buid weird things yo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9nUWRGmeEg yall might find this interresting
    Art of Graveyardpoetry
    http://www.reverbnation.com/c./a4/21...86/Artist/link
    http://www.myspace.com/mc-gravespace
    Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
    Graveface is now Gravespace

Nice video

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    we too close up on all this shit to see it for what it really is
    exactula...man i was just thinking about that before i came to this forum just now...you can watch a movie like avatar and the message of every individual being part of the ONE will really hit home at that moment, but it's so difficult to implement that on a day-to-day basis because our system of perceptions are so individualizing. and like you said, we're just too up close! i constantly try and envision myself as a dot on the planet, but the mind naturally gravitates away from that simply because it's geared to survive as a unit unto itself. but that's the beauty of the ONE...we're all programmed alike.

Pope, it pleased me that you made that google comment...because once you see it for what it really is, you start to think about the possibilities. it's pretty mind-boggling...like searching for random things provokes the universe to speak to you. it's like a medium for the universe to deliver messages. then you start to think about how Carl Jung would have thought about Google...he would have been identifying the archetypes and everything like, this IS the anatomy of the collective conscious AND unconscious.
    "all your San Franciscos will eventually fall and burn again..." -Jack Kerouac-

werd yo

but yo, whos to say we r not the ones actually dictating our futures subscinciously with whats being searched for via google?

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

what if we can quickly put all the information that's on google in our minds

google gods

how much information can one man hold ?

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

true indeed...google has created much of the current reality i'm operating from...

is the phenomenon of google a sign of some sort of quickening? like, if something like google has manifested in material reality, what next...there's an acceleration happening. it's like a little league akashic records or something.

a tangible tool for creating your reality...a database of all human knowledge...it can probably give future probabilities similar to the looking glass technology...

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

yo - i messing with some audio programs that makes me wanna make sure i'm alive 20 years from now just to see the updated versions

it's like i wanna stop eating for good

BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace pro.Graveface's Avatar

christal skullz or biometal chipz in the brainz that's connecting to earth's universe network, happeningz sequenced out in time and space enter by meditation
    Last edited by pro.Graveface; 01-18-2010 at 04:48 AM.
    Art of Graveyardpoetry
    http://www.reverbnation.com/c./a4/21...86/Artist/link
    http://www.myspace.com/mc-gravespace
    Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
    Graveface is now Gravespace

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

Quote Originally Posted by pro.Graveface View Post
    christal skullz or biometal chipz in the brainz that's connecting to earth's universe network, happeningz sequenced out in time and space enter by meditation

let's build on that

well i guess i'll start with crystals ...
    for those that don't know, crystals are not only conductors but are inductors and regulators of energy.
    quartz, for example pulsates at a regular sequence when hit with electrical current.
    this pulse is used for timing in quartz watches.

crystals can also store energy and be imprinted with energy signatures.

so the concept of a crystal skull being a record of a civilizations collective conscious is very much a possibility.

google as a crystal skull?

i would expand that idea to include the internet being the skull and google being the meditative gate to access the info.

while i'm typing this, it just occurred to me that they did it again.
    the it being, that they used technology to simulate/synthesize the natural.

we can access the collectiveconscious/universalmind, which is independent of space and time, thru meditation and clean living. they created a way to bypass the natural aspect of that process.

but like everything else its a bizzaro version.

a clear mind and body will only receive truth from the universe.
    a clear mind and body can find truth on the internet.
    but if the mind and body don't need to be clear to access the internet, then the truth cannot be sifted from the lie.

rambling....
    typing while thinking =jibberish
    let me sit with this for a day or so.

this is heading somewhere interesting. keep building.

'

Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post

A while back, this was actually a good place to come and build on some truly deep topics, for the sake of sharing knowledge and growing as a whole. You could see it. Now, it's main subjects are religion, either the fanaticism or defamation thereof, or politics. It's dried up like Hell around here and whenever you bring in something that you KNOW has depth and meaning, it's either generalized, dismissed, or both. Don't let your definition of knowledge become nothing more than extravagant wordplay.

Peace.
    I agree