Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: There is no proof Jesus ever existed

really enjoyed reading the whole of this thread

What up Gravey ! Good to see you back on that Wu tang Corp grind.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    What up Gravey ! Good to see you back on that Wu tang Corp grind.

Peace
    got some time in my hands, no doubt

p.e.a.c.e

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by knewcheeze View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6o_BzAdZSE

Jesus was perfect?

hogwash!

if he was perfect he would have disobeyed the council of gods and started a guerilla war...he coulda still rode the donkey....Che rode a donkey in bolivia
    Jesus is incorruptible.

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Jesus is incorruptible.
    Ironman, I agree..... but I have wondered, with Jesus being God, what was the point of his temptation by the Devil ???? I mean could there have been any other outcome, other than Jesus overcoming the temptation ??? Also if it was possible that Jesus could fail, what would God have done, Would God condem himself. ???

Scratch that, I will answer my own questions lol

I have wondered, with Jesus being God, what was the point of his temptation by the Devil ???? I mean could there have been any other outcome, other than Jesus overcoming the temptation ????
    Yes

Would God condem himself. ???
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew 19:26 View Post
    but for God everything is possible.”

CREFLO A. DOLLaR
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev Jones View Post
    CREFLO A. DOLLaR
    Creflo is Mase's father. lol

No Father to my stench

Default fffffff

the people Jesus took orders from ordered him to allow himself to be captured and to make it appear as if he died on the cross....but Jesus knew the unfathomable abject horror's future earfff-lings would face...it ceems to self that at the end of the day Jesus was evidently more concerned with the council of Gods crusifixion prophecy living diarama than the wellfare of future earfff-lings

at one time this council ordered Moses to slaughter entire cities of black people except the virgin women...and finally when a good cause to fight comes along in the form of sum stank ass flea ridden romans....you send God to his death on sum gay hippy bullshit

perhaps it is too harsh to say Jesus was corrupted by his superiors....eye don't know....maybe you can explain how him basically committing suicide helped out humanity out in any shape or form?

{>____<}

^You can't be serious!

No Father to my stench

Default fffffff

yes...serious...how did Jesus allowing himself to be captured and crucified help the future generations of earfff-lings?

and while you at it....how do you explain the God of Moses ordering him to slaughter entire cities including babies and except the virgin women? How do you explain how the God of Moses allowed Isrealites to rape women?

so after you answer that....then think about why da fuck would Jesus follow orders from a group that co-signed raped and mass murder?

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by knewcheeze View Post
    yes...serious...how did Jesus allowing himself to be captured and crucified help the future generations of earfff-lings?

and while you at it....how do you explain the God of Moses ordering him to slaughter entire cities including babies and except the virgin women? How do you explain how the God of Moses allowed Isrealites to rape women?

so after you answer that....then think about why da fuck would Jesus follow orders from a group that co-signed raped and mass murder?

"God punished people and nations for their sin and in some cases used means to do it, like other people and other nations.

[No] one who is apart of the new testament church under the headship of Jesus Christ has warrant to harm anyone." -by The W

No Father to my stench

Default fffffff

""God punished people and nations for their sin and in some cases used means to do it, like other people and other nations."

yeah....eye used to say things like that....but eye enjoy being on the side of truth and it got to a point where eye couldn't reconcile the baby killing and rape of women and decided to be uncorruptable...Fard Muhammad even said that they(the council of Gods) disagreed with him comming to Norfff Amerikkka and dropping that math

a god that makes prophecies, and then makes sure they get fullfilled even if billions upon billions of beings suffer, all to "show his power" is a god that is worthy of death

"[No] one who is apart of the new testament church under the headship of Jesus Christ has warrant to harm anyone." -by The W"

yes under the headship of JESUS Christ...because the greedy ass Gods of the bible and Quran had to fullfill their prophecy....but as Guarded By Martyrs eluded to in the video he posted....Christ is God consciousness and is attainable by anybody