01.01.2021
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving To Ya'll

  1. #1
    -
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    44
    Posts
    17,742
    Rep Power
    64

    Default Happy Thanksgiving To Ya'll

    I know i got a lot of haters on here and i don't care but i wanna wish ya'll a happy Thanksgiving and i know ya'll are gonna eat a lot of food. I can't wait to eat next week. I love Thanksgiving because the food is so good. I just wish shitty football games weren't on during Thanksgiving LOL. Why does Detroit Lions gotta play every Thanksgiving? LOL. There's gonna be doubleheader NBA games on Thanksgiving later in the evening. I forgot who's playing but i saw the 2 scheduled games on NBA TV network for Thanksgiving. I also wanna say Thanksgiving is also a sad day for the homeless and i wish them well and i hope they eat good at the homeless shelters and i hope they get their lives together and get a place to stay and a job.

  2. #2
    Veteran Member Emperor Les's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    San Francisco, USA.
    Posts
    4,732
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also wanna say Thanksgiving is also a sad day for the homeless and i wish them well and i hope they eat good at the homeless shelters and i hope they get their lives together and get a place to stay and a job.
    Be thankful for what you have, it could be worse. You could look like Raekwon with the bank account of U-God, yikes.

  3. #3
    -
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    44
    Posts
    17,742
    Rep Power
    64

    Default

    LOL. Why you dissing Raekwon and U-God? You don't know how much money they got in their bank account.

  4. #4

    Default

    thanksgiving the date rape holiday

  5. #5
    -
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    44
    Posts
    17,742
    Rep Power
    64

    Default

    Why you say that? I also wanna say Merry Christmas to ya'll because i probably won't be posting on here during the winter because i don't like driving in the snow. Ya'll will probably here from me again in March or April. I like Christmas shopping. The last few years i've been shopping, the mall has been packed. I like seeing a lot of people at the mall. Peace to the homeless people during this coming winter. I feel bad for them that some of them might be sleeping in the cold on the streets this winter. Some of us that got money and a place to stay should be thankful for what we have because some of us could be in that situation. I know a lot of times i don't take time to be thankful for what i have because i was almost homeless 7 years ago because i was unemployed and i wanted to kill myself. I almost stayed at a homeless shelter.

  6. #6

    Default

    well see what happens with a date rape is the rapist takes the person who is going to be raped out to a nice dinner and stuff then rapes her (or him in some cases) and see the Europeans took the native Americans out to a nice dinner (also called thanksgiving) then raped them for their land and murdered millions of natives, and to this day they still suffer. and we United states citizens have the nerve to celebrate ths bullshit thanksgiving, as if we are saying yeah we did all this horrible shit to you, but hey we did have that nice meal (which am not convinced even took place)

  7. #7
    Above the Clouds Surreptitious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    2,489
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    this is easliy my favorite holiday

    booze, family and friends, incredible food, football
    "The skywalker, that be leapin' over planets"

  8. #8
    Banned The Seer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Between two worlds
    Posts
    50,347
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Why do the Lions always play? is a good question.

  9. #9
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    8
    Posts
    15,181
    Rep Power
    79

    Default

    hey CJ

    you got 2 jobs right ?

    you don't pay rent do you ?




    so why go to the library to use the computer when you should be able to buy one for your room ?


    no diss

  10. #10
    Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United Fucking States of America, Pussy
    Age
    38
    Posts
    7,988
    Rep Power
    71

    Default

    Happy Thanksgiving, CJ. By far my favorite holiday.
    --youreallfags.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

  11. #11
    -
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    44
    Posts
    17,742
    Rep Power
    64

    Default

    Hectis, i heard about that with the native americans. That's messed up.

  12. #12
    2000 B.C. Huggasaurus Sex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    on a website's forum, seriously
    Posts
    3,071
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hectis View Post
    the Europeans took the native Americans out to a nice dinner... then raped them for their land and murdered millions of natives, and to this day they still suffer.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Hectis, i heard about that with the native americans. That's messed up.
    hahahha



    more akbar

  13. #13
    Eindbaws. Inspectah_Dirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    072
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,803
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Thanksgiving is long over. In Canada anyway.

    We don't do Thanksgiving, duh. But i sure could eat a piece of turkey.
    gone.

    Not an accurate representation of white people.

  14. #14
    sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    9,803
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    this holiday is a farce ... i understand many cultures subscribe to some type of harvest festival, but let's not play dumb here ...

    i understand everyone has their own respective reasons for celebrating thanksgiving, and i don't look down on anyone who does, but just the fact that there aren't even that many natives around anymore is enough for me to pass on stuffing my face under the guise of peace and unity amongst one another ... it wasn't true then and it sure as hell ain't true now

  15. #15
    Hungry Hyena From Medina SL33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,249
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Why you say that? I also wanna say Merry Christmas to ya'll because i probably won't be posting on here during the winter because i don't like driving in the snow. Ya'll will probably here from me again in March or April.


    hahahahahahahahaahahah lol ???????????????????????








Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •