Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: is the holocaust a business ?

Iniquity, why do you make threads about the fallacious nature of the holocaust periodically?

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post
    Iniquity, why do you make threads about the fallacious nature of the holocaust periodically?

. is this the build up to you branding me an anti-semite? besides, i'm not questioning the holocaust, just questioning if the jewish ppl use it to their advantage and why is it that much more important than any other holocaust .

I'm not denying the holocaust either, but I think it was perpetrated by the zionists themselves to ethnically cleanse the Russian Jewish converts who were known to them as Black Israelites. The Hebrew tribes are really serious about keeping their lineage in tact. And guess what, I really don't care if anyone believes me.

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by iniquity View Post

. if ppl tend to not care much when the leader kills his own ppl why is the jewish holocaust is that much more important than the annihilation of the american indians(20+million) or the atlantic slave trade(18+ million)?

. my guess is that the american indians don't hold much weight in washington and hollywood so their holocaust goes unnoticed or swept under the rug if you will . jews make up less than 2% of the american population yet they have the 2nd most powerful interest group which is one of the reasons israel gets away with the atrocities they're committing against the palestinian ppl . lets not sugarcoat it, it is what it is .

it also happened over a couple hundred years and by several different nations. it was also was never a national policy to exterminate indians.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

. why was my last reply deleted? .

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

no words of yours were deleted

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    it also happened over a couple hundred years and by several different nations. it was also was never a national policy to exterminate indians.

. ismail enver (turkey, 1915-20) = 1,200,000 armenians (1915) + 350,000 greek pontians and 480,000 anatolian Greeks (1916-22) + 500,000 assyrians (1915-20), rwanda (1994) = 800,000 tutis hunted and killed and yet no holocaust museum for either . what makes the jewish holocaust that much more special? i'd say that it's the jewish influence in hollywood that's keeping it fresh in our minds . constant reminders of why we should treat them like victims while they treat the palestinian ppl like beasts with the help of our tax money . no longer do i feel bad for the jewish ppl, it's about time we treated them as we treat every other ppl on this planet be it in the un or be it in every bible of every church . does that mean that we should wipe them out? no, never . it just means that we're all equal and that if there is a god we are all the chosen ppl of god .

. btw, poles, russians and gypsies were also butchered in the same holocaust yet they are rarely mentioned .

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    no words of yours were deleted

. odd . thx for clearing that up sunny .

oh jesus, these threads are just amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    I'm not denying the holocaust either, but I think it was perpetrated by the zionists themselves to ethnically cleanse the Russian Jewish converts who were known to them as Black Israelites. The Hebrew tribes are really serious about keeping their lineage in tact. And guess what, I really don't care if anyone believes me.
    ^ this guy doesn't even care if anyone believes him!

Veteran Member

The holocaust is generally considered worse (and not necessarily rightly so) because it was the systematic, planned extermination of an entire group of people that almost succeeded. I don't think Stalin's purges were less worse (but really, does body count determine how bad it is? I'd say they are on equal terms of cruelty). However, Stalin was mostly after percieved political enemies and did all his purging in the background. What frightens people so much about Nazism is that it inflated centuries old fear and hatred of a group into a widespread cultural complicity in the act. It wasn't just the cruelty involved in rounding whole families up and shipping them to death camps. It was the complete and utter humiliation and destruction of a culture, an attempt to erase them from history altogether, one that an entire populatoin of people supported and abated.

Don't get me wrong, I think Stalin's purges were certainly horrible and on par, but I'm just trying to explain why the Holocaust is often seen as worse.

I also think there is definitely a cultural leverage that Jews weild because of their centuries long oppression. I don't mean this as a derogatory conspiracy theory, just a general sociological effect of any oppressed group that emerges from a widely recognized violation of human rights. Blacks weild a similar leverage against white people in public discourse (and before I get accused of racism, I don't think this is a bad thing). It's a fact that many are afraid to offend Jews and Blacks just because their historical struggle is widely recognized. That's not to say that their problems are gone, but it does explain why, perhaps, comparably horrifying events such as the genocide in Rwanda or Armenia aren't as symbolic.