Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: " One Nine Nine Five " The Album.....Download

my review may seem early but i spun this like 20 times since its been out lol

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro - Dope intro to an album and a good lead as too what the album is overall.

Body Music - From the intro to this is a smooth transition imo, the little skit helps, its like a flashback type shit. Lyrics kill it, rugged n raw shit. "This is '95 regiment like nomad travelers" - damn, takin it back!!

Commin Thru - Lyrically one of my favourite tracks. The flow was ill as fuck too. This track had my head noddin for hours. Just the flow is remarkable, mad switches in styles. Dopeness Max

Open Season - ILL, period. One of the best tracks on the album overall. Story tracks are always dope to listen too and this one is just sick. Menes dope flows fam, one of the best i heard from you. Max just.... murder!! "ALL BLACK LIKE A SEGA GENESIS" - what!!! Just so yall know, i die in this track lol, listen for it!!

Raw Way - This is definitely on some '95 shit, like some Onyx type shit. Slower flow from you is dope. Track is just hard body shit. "dirty needles on the floor" - thats real, those last bars are really vivid imagery

Gotta Get Mine - Bars in this one are just ridiculous. "Its Max and Merchant of Death, murderous breathe, my fist will push ya nipples through ya chest" - HAHA!! Max the styles on this one is retarded, that fast flow thrown in there, impeccable, for real. Props

Fuck You Doing - Been one of my favourite MOD beats for awhile, dope to hear some vocals on it. Once the switch comes in the whole track just gains a whole new level of hypeness. Then the switch back is very well executed.

Yo Yo Its 1995 - Nice collab, Notik some aggressive shit and starts the track correct. Max drops some nice lines as well. Not my favourite track i have heard from both emcees, but still dope overall.

What What Muthafucka - Nice track, its like a little interlude or something. "No matter how hard the winds howls, the mountain never bows, mighty Max, King Kongs only fear" - sick line

Life Introspective - "Check it out some deep shit" - damn straight thats all that needs to be said about this one.

First To Go - I like how it starts off the last beat, and the last line of the previous track give a little hint with the deja vu line. These beats are the types of beats you shine on most imo. I spun this track like 6 times in a row. Best Max track overall, flows, lyrics all on point.

Legendary Dartz - Another favourite MOD beat, vocals straight kill it. Take ya medicine son!! The vibe of this track follows the last one nicely with the beat and the lyrics. This is one of those tracks you just sit back blunted and vibe too.

Ipiphany - Rugged shit. This mad me wanna punch out the guy next to me when i first bumped this haha. The opening of this track sets it off perfect and it carries through the whole damn track.

Chess Boxing - The outro of the last track leads into this one dopely. Great track to end the album, some nice chess references in there and the flow is, again on point and has some nice variations in the track.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall - Album is hard as fuck. All the tracks flow into each other nicely with the help of the skits and each tracks adds another piece to the overall puzzle, makes the album like a story unfolding and gets clearer with each track. Definitely on some 1995 shit with this one. MOD smashes the beats throughout the entire album, big ups to the man with the deadly hands!! This album is one of the illest drops lately and with the PCP album, will definitely be getting spins daily. Props Max, stay up fam.

Peace

no doubt fams

really dope album, def enjoying it a lot

good lookin out bronze

Downloading now....

Keep to the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by M.O.D. View Post
    good lookin out bronze
    peace MOD

beats is slammin, i remember these from the beat tapes, bangers most def

yo MOD we gotta get something in the works fam

Caught up with the sky
    Shot at God.

Quote Originally Posted by H.Notik View Post
    yo MOD we gotta get something in the works fam
    no doubt , let me know what u got in mind

Max, this album is ridiculous. Beats and rhymes on point all the way through. Straight throwback style. Peace to MOD on the boards too. Sound is raw. Peace.

ill hit this up later

peace

ima peep this soon fam..

this is solid famo, aint really got time for a proper review but I really did enjoy this a lot!! You and MOD make an excelllent pairing, your styles blend very well and you both dropped heat!! Props to Notik and menes too they both dropped dope verses!!

BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF JIGSAW45's Avatar

gettin it now my nigga....puttin in maaaad work sunn,props yo,1

this shit is heavy, cats needa stop sleepin and get cracked in the face with a nunchuck.... Comin Thruu is my SHIT!!! I hit you up with a quick review soon kid

DOWNLOADALBUMZ!

Been bumping on the ipod. Got a little review coming sooner or later.