Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: SSFIV news Guy Cody Adon confirm (gameplay vid)

Ryu and Cody second ultra

Ken second ultra Adon first ultra

Human Instrumentality Project

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Akuma second ultra
    http://ces.gamespot.com/video/6245064/
    out of all the useful Supers he have they decided to do this it sucks

a more interesting video Guy VS Cody gameplay clip you can see Guy's Super which is how it suppose to be
    http://ces.gamespot.com/video/6245066/

also you can hear the new commentator on these videos
    at first I didn't like it but now Im starting to get use to him is not as bad as I first thought
    Last edited by RagnaroK; 01-07-2010 at 09:16 PM.

Cammy's second ultra
    http://www.capcom.co.jp/sf4/cammy.html#ch
    hit the # II link to see it

Viper second ultra
    http://www.capcom.co.jp/sf4/viper.html#ch
    hit the # II link

or just go here for a better link
    http://iplaywinner.com/news/2010/1/7...ltras-for.html
    you can see Ryu DJ Coddy and Viper alt costumes too

Just saw a live stream tournament of SSFIV probably in a few days they'll post the videos at youtube or something

at first the idiots and morons that were invited to the tournament started to play as old characters with old Ultras thankfully one of the staff members saw the complains on the live chat asking for new characters and Ultras so they did
    here are the new stuff that I saw:

Guys second Ultra is the same as Alpha 3 where the screen turns white and he performs a combo the difference is that we can actually see Guy instead of his shadow he by far have the best Super and Ultras

Chun Li have her fireball Ultra similar to 3rd Strike pretty good does a good amount of hits

Sakura have her Shinku Hadouken

Dan have his fireball Ultra the difference from previous games is that instead of using one hand he use both emulating Ryo from King OF Fighters

Rufus second Ultra is like his Galactic Tornado special but with punches and kicks all over it

Fei Long 1 Inch Punch is actually a fucking counter the same as Cammy's second Ultra this disappointed me big time

Guile have his Sonic Hurricane

Bison second Ultra he does the teleport motion then picks up his opponent by the stomach and shoot a burst of Psycho Power is very short but is a cool Ultra

Balrog second Ultra is a grab command follow by 2 or 3 hits very short and lame

Juri first Ultra got a time limit she either becomes faster or is able to do chain combos is one of the 2 couldn't see it clearly

Honda second Ultra is a command throw similar to his throw special but more exaggerated ending up with a huge butt splash on his opponent nothing new

Vega second Ultra is a couple of slash follow by and upward kick that sends his opponent flying when he comes down Vega is waiting for an upward slash that leave the rose pedals
    effect

and thats it
    Last edited by RagnaroK; 01-08-2010 at 02:21 AM.

NEED INFO ON THE LAST 3 CHRCTRS!!!!!!!! eloels

actually there are 4 not 3
    on the selection screen on the live stream you could see 4 hidden spaces for the character that haven't been reveal yet but we all know who they are really Makoto Ibuki Dudley and Hakan

Im really hype for Makoto Im curious on how she would look like on 3d and how she would sound on English I hope they don't ruin her the way they ruin Ken

A video of the new Ultras I talked about plus some more

Dans is mad funny, and Bisons is serious.

Quote Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post

@ Mic Tyson "FUCK THEY NEED TO PUT SF3 ON XBOX ARCADE"

Is a great idea but at the same time they don't need to since you got a 360 your in luck the Street Fighter Anniversary Collection which includes ST3 3rd Strike it has online capabilities on the other hand the Anniversary Collection for PS2 doesn't
    i got the one on ps2 too lol. i cant find the xbox one for cheap or i would def get it. does anybody know if ppl still play online?

New Update

To se the full update with pictures and details go to this Link from Eventhub
    http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2010/j...sell-4990-yen/

The release date for Super Street Fighter 4 will be April 27, 2010 in North America and will follow on the 28th in Japan and the 30th in Europe. Here's the official press release from Capcom announcing the release date.

The follow-up to the critically acclaimed Street Fighter IV will further redefine the 2-D fighting genre with a host of new features including new characters, new ultra combos, new online modes, the return of the famed bonus stages and retuned online and offline gameplay.

Super Street Fighter IV’s new characters include Street Fighter’s first Tae Kwon Do-styled fighter - the deadly female fighter Juri - classic Street Fighters such as Cody, Guy, T. Hawk, Dee Jay, Adon and more to complement the full roster of returning fighters from Street Fighter IV. Featuring all new user-selectable Ultra Combos and advancements to the online gameplay and matchmaking, Super Street Fighter IV is the ultimate vision of Street Fighter.

According to the Japanese SSF4 blog, it will sell for 4,990 Yen, which is about $55 when converted to United States dollars, which seems a bit pricey considering we've heard this won't be a full priced title.

Anyway, here's the gist of what was revealed in the latest blog entry.
    Super Street Fighter IV will be playable at the national tournament in Japan on April 4th — with all characters available.

A collectors package will be sold, including a CD with the character's background music, all promotional videos and trailers, character art, and a mini story for Super Street Fighter 4. It will cost 5,990 yen — about $66 USD.

The new SSF4 Juri anime movie will be an exclusive to the XBox 360 and only available in Japan.

You get the classic pack of alternative costumes for Guile, Blanka, Dhalsim, Gen, and Fei Long which can be downloaded free of charge with the game, after July 1st, you'll have to buy these.

translated blog entry

First, the sale date has finally been decided!

On sale April 28 (Tuesday) 2010!
    The price is 4,990 yen!
    What a steal!
    (For Xbox 360 and Playstation 3)

Also, the Super Classic Pack of 3rd alternate costumes for Guile, Blanka, Dhalsim, Gen, and Fei Long will be immediately available for free download! (But, if you don't get it soon, from 7/1 you'll have to buy it.)

As special content exclusive to the Xbox 360, we're including a new anime that focuses on Juri! (Only available in Japan) This anime comes from Director Kizaki of "Afro Samurai" fame, and the well-known Japanese animation studio GONZO! Which means, its incredibly high-quality.

But that's not all, I've got more.

We're also going to be selling a fully-loaded "Collectors Package"!

And what is it fully loaded with?

First off is the "Character Soundtrack Collection". A soundtrack CD featuring the remix themes of all the Super Street Fighter 4 character's music!

There are many fans who are really passionate about the character themes in Street Fighter. As we got all character themes in Super Street Fighter 4, now you've got a great opportunity to listen to them! On the way to work or school, while driving... however you like!

Next is the "All Promotional Video Collection". We're including all the promotional videos and trailers that have been made for Street Fighter 4 as well as Super Street Fighter 4! That's about 30 movies! ... We couldn't get the very last Super Street Fighter 4 PV to be released in there, but aside from that one, everything else!

I think the trailers for Street Fighter 4 and Super Street Fighter 4 are cooler than any other game out there. I may have all this stuff for work, but I'm really happy that I can get it for my personal use, and looking forward to it!

And last is the "Character Art Collection". A wonderful art book including sketch-style illustrations for all Super Street Fighter 4 characters. But that's not all! There's also a mini-story for SSFIV included as well!

As we made this "Character Art Collection" in mind with the idea that you'd look at it while listening to the "Character Soundtrack Collection", the illustrations follow the same order as the songs! So its like of like a lyrics sheet. So just like the soundtrack, the last page will feature liner notes from the composer Mr. Fukuzawa, Sound Designer Mr. Endo, myself and of course Lil' Ono.

This wonderful and extravagant Collectors Package will be sold for just 5,990! Man... how can you not buy it. [Editor's note: The Collectors Package — or something akin to it — may only be available to people outside of Japan through Capcom's store, as retailers here haven't liked the idea and Capcom U.S.A. is working on making something special for fans.]

But... there is one thing I'm concerned about. It seems that Capcom is planning something else for this deluxe edition as well. I've heard some things... The main details aren't clear yet, but as soon as I know something I'll be sure to tell you through the blog!

And finally! At the National Tournament April 4th, a playable edition of Super Street Fighter 4 will be available in Japan for the first time! Of course, all characters will be usable.

So we've got the National Tournament for the arcade, playable Super Street Fighter 4, and various other events planned as well. It will be held at the BelleSalle in Akihabara! Be sure to clear your calendar for April 4th and come check it out!

... And that's all for the new info on SSFIV today! I can already hear some voices in the back saying "What about info about new characters?!" To that, I can only say please wait a little while longer.

Well then, see you all on Friday!

here is a trailer for the anime movie

They use Gonzo for the movie is the same studio as Afro Samurai whicj to me is the wisest decision Capcom have ever made ever since SFII and SF Alpha anime movies

here is another trailer for the game

Last edited by RagnaroK; 01-26-2010 at 08:20 AM.

thats cool..still waiting on those characters tho..eloels.

you know SFIV is a infuriating game this is actually the most unbalance shit i have ever seen I main Sakura not only I have to deal with the legion of Ryu Ken Gouken Akuma and Sagat but a single hit by any character is equal to a 3 combo or 3 hit by Sakura I have miss many throws being dead close to the opponent and yet they can grab me from very far distance even so far as grabbing a punch sometimes I try to throw somebody but they wake up hitting me with LP but when I do the same I get thrown I don't get this game anymore is like the hit boxes don't follow a logic you just get hit by shit that ain't even touching you just now i got hit by the Forbidden Shoryu Ken from Gouken and I was at a very save distance to the point that none of his P or K would reach me and yet he was able to connect you don't see this type of abnormalities on Tekken nor Soul Calibur when you loose you know you loose fair and square you know exactly why you get hit or why you miss a punch and these games are far more complex then SF

Im sorry for this pointless rant that makes me sound like a scrub but really this game is made for new players and im not talking like im some high skill player im just Avg at best but I know bullshit when I see it let me give you an example:
    Sakura EX hurricane kick can be juggle with her ultra BUT!!! the opponent have to be right above her head in order for the Ultra to hit if its a bit more altitude or less it'll miss on the other hand Ryu can juggle almost anything into his ultra AND!! Super even with LK hurricane kick now if he hits you with the all powerful Shoryuken LP in this case he can still hit you with his ultra just before the opponent touches the ground (Sagat can do this too)
    why the difference between these 2 characters even with the Metsu doing much more damage then Sakura's ultra why can't every character have the same ability and not just Ryu and other popular characters?

Capcom keep saying they are doing some balancing to the game but to me they are just making everybody more powerful so that gap between characters will stay the same if not expand more they won't change shit
    Last edited by RagnaroK; 02-01-2010 at 11:12 AM.

there will be some big news on thursday 18 possibly confirmation of the last 4 characters

and sadly the new anime movie will be for Xbox fuckers only needless to say i'll be downloading this from torrents

could any of the mods change the thread tittle to just SSFIV news

nice..ill be waiting.