Thread: antony montana

Default antony montana

WHOLE RAP SHIT IS BASED UPON THIS MOVIE! niggas STUCK AND TRIPPIN ON THAT MOVIE!

I CAN`T STAND THE WACKY MUSIC OF THAT MOVIE! only time music got me for a second was in the mountains of bolivia. ok... Al acted great - BUT THAT`S ONLY A MOVIE DOGS! He donīt go to bed with you at the end of the day. Tony is not going to die for ya when it comes to death.. and that moment will come and your state of mind in that moment will be the future of your soul... gettin reborn cause you lived in a dreamworld , full of illusion and temptation OR get home to god to the eternal heavens where thou really be happy and fullfilled..forever!... well you choose for self..i only want to remember yo nino browns ... movies ainīt reality . get your minds right gods... no hating please! iīm talking to the wu brovas as well dips and all the rap acts... i like em all ...so... maybe someone learn from this or think about thei way of living. itīs really not about getting rich or being the best... supreme clientele is about being second and feeling like the first, not carring what others think... pacino stood up after the director yelled "CUT" + he had a stuntman obviously. wu members donīt have a stuntman and YEAH! ol dirty didnīt managed to realise his self. he got killed by drugs and a false way to live! he wanted a better world but he just didnīt knew how to do that, he donīt even knew how to treat himself right... niggas gotta learn how to do that, not how to get rich, on coke, all fucked up... what if you die? how you wanna make it? buy yourself an afterlife? cool... where can one buy that? ...hm.. itīs all about spirituality, the soul and god... ya wu heads know that, but ya forgot... most success wu had was when they made god the center of their life.. you can hear it in their lyrics... ok.. discuss scarface...i really think this belongs into the wu section cause some of the gods watched the big picture to intensive. this goes out to one person for special. get your mind right al capone out the woods.. what up with your old pal robbin brother tuc. you went to the big city to get the goods for yourself and your fams? damn son... thereīs a code of honor and deep inside you know what yaīll supposed to do with all the money and might... give to the poor . yeah. whoops. i never heard that before lol

Default Re: antony montana

I Didnt Reand Any Hting U Said Cuz I Dont Kno What U Mean ?

Pussy Ass Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by gi0vanni
    create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.

Sorry but I ain't gonna read that.

Quote Originally Posted by 6thPlanet
    The whole post should have been in larger fonts. So that you would keep your interest in reading the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by 6thPlanet
    thatīs unfair.. i red all you wrote... but itīs okay! thanks for your reply man!

FRESH FISH

yep.
    It blows extreme, mean stream be the theme
    Supreme team, America's Cream Team, redeemed
    Vidal Sassoon, chrome tones hear the moans of Al Capone
    Gun POW to the dome
    And split the bone, wig blown off the ledge
    By the alledged, full - fledged, sledge RZA edge

dont take life too seriously man...
    Lady Snowblood

S-CORP VETERAN

ill put this in the hip hop section.

Scarface influenced hip hop full stop, not just Wu-Tang.

BIG L Rest In Peace

yeah right.. i take my soul very seriously snow blind.. maybe you take the white too seriously lol

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Create
    I Didnt Reand Any Hting U Said Cuz I Dont Kno What U Mean ?
    He talking about the movie Scarface with the charactor Tony Montana. Its about a cuban gangsta. OBFCL's Criminology in the beginning. The guy saying "I told you a long time ago you fuckin little monkey not to fuck with me" is Alex Sosa from Scarface. The Tony Montana yells back "Who the fuck you think you talkin to man? You wanna go to war! Alex you there?
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?