Thread: The Mother Plane

Default The Mother Plane

THE MOTHER PLANE
    The following statement was made by the Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad:
    "It is dangerous to declare war and opposition against God (Allah). It is foolish to think that you have the power and the skill to block God's Plan; it is foolish. Today, America's Government is trying to absolutely hide the knowledge of what she sees and what she hears of the truth. As God (Allah) has said to me, and I have taught it to you, that there is a plane in the sky above America, made like a wheel, which is the fulfillment of the prophecy of Ezekiel 10th Chapter, 1st Verse; that he saw it in a vision, that it rose up from the Earth so high that it looked dreadful, and that there was nothing above it except the starry canopy.

Today, that Plane is in the air and the scientists and the astronomers of America, have seen it here. Mr. Khowule, an ex-General of the United States Armed Forces of America, bears me witness that it is up there, and have dotted around America's planes in the sky, here in America. He wrote a book on it and condemns America for keeping it a secret. But the Government wants to make it all a lie, that there is nothing like this going on, that there is no truth to flying saucers! Maybe there is no truth to no 'NATURAL FLYING SAUCER," but there is plenty of truth to CIRCULAR PLANES! ! ! Planes made like a wheel up in the sky! ! ! There's plenty of truth to that, and the scientists and astronomers bear me witness here in America, that it's up there.

The Mother Plane was shown to me, now 30 years ago, by God Himself (Master Fard Muhammad). I have seen this Plane and have sketched it many times. As Almighty God (Allah) sketched it to me, I followed the sketching of His. Today, you would like to dismiss it as a lie, but those who peep through the glass (the telescope) and see this plane, do not consider it a lie.

With my own eyes, along with my wife, and my sons, and my laborers with me and other people here in Phoenix this year, in May, stood and looked at that same Plane dotting through the sky. An absolute Man-Made-Planet, moving at such terrific speed that you could hardly imagine it; flickering amid the stars of Heaven. Out of the reaches of your (the Devil's) fire, you can't reach it, you can't shoot it down; it's impossible! You can't go to it, you can't capture it; it's impossible! I say, my listeners, "Know that the doom, the Judgement approaches. Know that it is time to repent."

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

Default Re: The Mother Plane

this makes part 2 clearer

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

up

theres a book on this correct

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

yeah

thanks for this